What's new

India disappointed by Iran's reaction to Mumbai attacks

Very good news iam glad that Iran acted in such way and i hope others do as well !!

I don't know why the Indians are pretending to be so suprised. The Iranians have always sided with us in the past, sure like all brothers things between Pakistan and Iran have been frosty at times. But, to put it bluntly, India's been a bit of a jerk as far as their support to Iran has been concerned over the last few years...Why should they follow India's lame line towards Pakistan, which to be honest I don't think a very many countries are taking seriously anymore. Also Iran herself has been subject to the same accusations by the US in Iraq. Can't protect the borders of or contribute to the security of your country/country you occupy so blame it on the next guy. It's VERY easy to see why the Iranians are with us on this one.

Very good.

India needs to act a little mature. Not every nation is a pushover. Grow up! All this irritation that India is causing by towing the US/UK/Israel mantra will cost it dearly in terms of its own policies and relationships. People don't like leeches, simply put.

The very India that once maintained its own policies independent of Russia or America is now being played and it doesn't even know. USA will leave the region sooner or later, leaving India with bitter neighbors, where will India find itself? Russia and Iran are already cozier than India. Russia recently courted the muslim nations as well. Can you see the pattern?

The very India that once maintained its own policies independent of Russia or America is now being played and it doesn't even know. USA will leave the region sooner or later, leaving India with bitter neighbors, where will India find itself? Russia and Iran are already cozier than India. Russia recently courted the muslim nations as well. Can you see the pattern?

It is a pity that India one of the founding members of NAM is today reduced to a satelite state of USA / ISRAEL.

I am sure Indira Gandhi would be turning in her grave seeing the present decline in Indian foreign policy respect in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India to seek Saudi support in pressuring Pakistan
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Saudia .. hahaha .. our Saudi brothers are giving physical material even before war to PAF ! You sure do need to talk to them to help let the Indian community stay in Saudi arabia in case war breaks out !

If there are 2 countries in the world who can destroy Israel.

Those will be

1) Pakistan
2) Iran ( they have no match to Pakistan in military strength, but still can help us )

You seem to forget that when you attack Israel, you are not attacking Israel alone. You are attacking Israel+US+NATO.

You seem to be a reasonable person, I am sure that you love Pakistan very much just like other patriotic Pakistani's at home and abroad.

Next time, take some time to think about the beautiful Pakistan before making such posts.

Pakistan Zindabad!!!

You seem to forget that when you attack Israel, you are not attacking Israel alone. You are attacking Israel+US+NATO.

You seem to be a reasonable person, I am sure that you love Pakistan very much just like other patriotic Pakistani's at home and abroad.

Next time, take some time to think about the beautiful Pakistan before making such posts.

Pakistan Zindabad!!!

What sir Black Stone is saying is, if Israel is to be responded to, we have to come at it from all sides with an alliance equal to or better than NATO.

;)

What sir Black Stone is saying is, if Israel is to be responded to, we have to come at it from all sides with an alliance equal to or better than NATO.

;)

Actually No...:lol:

If Israel is to be attacked, then say good bye to the beautiful Pakistan that you know today.

Unless, he is telling me that Pakistan can defeat Israel+US+NATO. ;)

Guys,
Why do you always make posts like Pakistan vs Israel etc..There is no conflict between PAK and Israel.In fact we should recognize them.

Guys,
Why do you always make posts like Pakistan vs Israel etc..There is no conflict between PAK and Israel.In fact we should recognize them.

I agree with your view but do you realize that Iran will rip your heart out for even suggesting the bold part? :lol:

If Israel is to be attacked, then say good bye to the beautiful Pakistan that you know today.

Don't worry mate, we aren't that stupid to unilaterally attack Israel like that. Whatever he was saying doesn't reflect the educated opinion of our military or think tanks. If anything the Palestinians will take care of Israel in the coming years.

;)

It won't be pakistan starting a war with Israel, it wll be one of the Arab countries, as of pakistan it will surely help the our brother defeating Israel.:pakistan:

There would be no need of war, if Israel would stop taking land from the Palestinians.

It won't be pakistan starting a war with Israel, it wll be one of the Arab countries, as of pakistan it will surely help the our brother defeating Israel.:pakistan:

The Arabs would not start a war now for the exact same reasons. Israel is here to stay, it is better to recognize this fact than sticking heads into the sand.

IMO, even if it comes down to it, I would not suggest Pakistan to get involved unless you want Pakistan to be on the hit list along with the Arab country attacking Israel.

Ofcourse, I don't want to see any war, but when silverfalcon put the words DESTROY and ISRAEL together deserves a reality response.

There would be no need of war, if Israel would stop taking land from the Palestinians.

The issue should be resolved diplomatically among the Israelis and the Palestinians no matter how long it takes.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom