What's new

India disappointed by Iran's reaction to Mumbai attacks

Yes no doubts Black Stone, nothing you are saying is out of the ordinary. However, you and I both know that Pakistan would never unilaterally attack Israel. We may offer our services in a broader conflict if that happens but we are not known for disturbing the balance and irritating the region like some.

:angel:

Agreed, Pakistan is smart, they know the consequences for attacking Israel. That's why I have been telling your fellow Pakistani brothers that should Pakistan attack Israel, it would put Pakistan on the path of destruction.

I am just telling them the consequence and result for such an action. However, they think I am threatening Pakistan...it beats me really. :)

Agreed, Pakistan is smart, they know the consequences for attacking Israel. That's why I have been telling your fellow Pakistani brothers that should Pakistan attack Israel, it would put Pakistan on the path of destruction.

I am just telling them the consequence and result for such an action. However, they think I am threatening Pakistan...it beats me really. :)

Black Stone; sir
long time no see, how are you?
consequence and results!
well for sure , pakistan never thought to attack anyone , including "Israel", but if that happenns , any way! yes pakistan would face destruction, but "Israel" will be out of world map for sure?:D

Iran Take Revenge with INDIA b/c India Voted Against IRAN to Put Sanctions on IRAN ..

Anyone remember this ...

& Iran said that time that They were disappointed with INDIA b/c they Voted against Iran ...

TIT For TAT

Everyone is well aware of that and you're not doing us any service by disclosing such an important prophecy (NOT!). You have to get through your skull that when a country is attacked it can resort to all means. Consider it as a last resort measure. That includes an attack on Israel that has covertly been supporting the Indians against Pakistan over the years. Israel might be a holy land to you, but to us it's just another insignificant nuisance that has been hell bent on our destruction. We are well aware of the consequences as we are of the opportunities. Ridding this world of a nasty plague would be well worth it in the end. That's something known as sacrifice for the greater good.

Last edited:
Everyone is well aware of that and you're not doing us any service by disclosing such an important prophecy (NOT!). You have to get through your skull that when a country is attacked it can resort to all means. Consider it as a last resort measure. That includes an attack on Israel that has covertly been supporting the Indians against Pakistan over the years. Israel might be a holy land to you, but to us it's just another insignificant nuisance that has been hell bent on our destruction. We are well aware of the consequences as we are of the opportunities. Ridding this world of a nasty plague would be well worth it in the end. That's something known as sacrifice for the greater good.

On the other hand if we ever extend a hand for friendship Israel will do whatever it can to please us...the only Muslim country that is Nuclear and the only Muslim country that can really inflict damage to Israel. Plus our acceptance will pave the way for others to follow as well.

On the other hand if we ever extend a hand for friendship Israel will do whatever it can to please us...the only Muslim country that is Nuclear and the only Muslim country that can really inflict damage to Israel. Plus our acceptance will pave the way for others to follow as well.

That's right. I believe that Pakistan has always taken the right stance by not allying with Israel. Regardless of what the Palestinians may think of Pakistan, we need to take a neutral stance. However, when Israel openly supports India with all means to destroy Pakistan we have the right to settle the score.

Iran itself is facing alienation by International community. They are now having high inflation, increase in unemployment and a decrease in the price of oil. In the coming elections Ahmedinejad is going to lose elections because of his mismanagement of economy and things will be back to normal.

India has nothing to lose. And good riddance of the IPI pipeline, it was non-starter anyway.

Maybe you are the one that needs to get through your skull. Follow the discussion it is not that difficult. It is true that a country when attacked can resort to all means.

If you read back, I am not the one saying crap like ISRAEL can DESTROY Pakistan. It is your fellow brother who says things like Pakistan can DESTROY ISRAEL.

So you tell me...who is the hostile one here?. Your fellow brother made the comment, I simply replied to his comment by saying, that by having this thought would lead to the destruction of the beautiful Pakistan that you know today if his thought was carried out in action.

Like I have said in my previous post, I am not threatening anything. I am simply letting you guys know the consequences for such a attitude.

Bedankt! :woot:

Black Stone; sir
long time no see, how are you?
consequence and results!
well for sure , pakistan never thought to attack anyone , including "Israel", but if that happenns , any way! yes pakistan would face destruction, but "Israel" will be out of world map for sure?:D

It's been a while indeed and I am fine, how about you?.

True, that Pakistan never thought about attacking anyone, but then again...I am not claiming that you are. I am only letting you guys know the consequence for such an action.

Probably Israel might be destroyed by Pakistan, but in exchange Pakistan will be destroyed also. This leads to the golden question that I want to ask you...Is it worth it?

Is it worth it to attack Israel and see Pakistan destroyed? I know you will be safe in Thailand...but is it worth it overall?.

It's been a while indeed and I am fine, how about you?.

True, that Pakistan never thought about attacking anyone, but then again...I am not claiming that you are. I am only letting you guys know the consequence for such an action.

Probably Israel might be destroyed by Pakistan, but in exchange Pakistan will be destroyed also. This leads to the golden question that I want to ask you...Is it worth it?

Is it worth it to attack Israel and see Pakistan destroyed? I know you will be safe in Thailand...but is it worth it overall?.

The Arabs will be really happy though lol.:argh:

Obviously its not worth it, going to war isn't worth it.

The Arabs will be really happy though lol.:argh:

Obviously its not worth it, going to war isn't worth it.

That's right, it is not worth it at all, but some of your fellow brothers love the idea of a destroyed Israel...shame really.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom