What's new

India disappointed by Iran's reaction to Mumbai attacks

you are right, israel is here to stay, they have seen a lot of torture for the last few centuries, it will be good for them if they solve their conflict with Palestine, and a peace treaty with Hamas.

you are right, israel is here to stay, they have seen a lot of torture for the last few centuries, it will be good for them if they solve their conflict with Palestine, and a peace treaty with Hamas.

Bingo, but it is a difficult task.

Next time, take some time to think about the beautiful Pakistan before making such posts.
Pakistan Zindabad!!!

Now perhaps you should take some time next time and try to read what the dude actually said. He did not say that Pakistan should attack Israel without looking out for herself, or that she should attack Israel alone without back up or that we should attack Israel at all even.

He just made a simple reasonable observation. Pakistan and Iran do have the strongest militaries in the Muslim world (not to mention populations that absolutely hate Israel) so if I were an Israeli, I would most certainly take that reality seriously. So no need to get so emotional, looks silly.;)

Now perhaps you should take some time next time and try to read what the dude actually said. He did not say that Pakistan should attack Israel without looking out for herself, or that she should attack Israel alone without back up or that we should attack Israel at all even.

I understand exactly what he said. He did not say it, but he advocates the idea. If you understand his post, he actually thinks that Pakistan can destroy Israel with the help of Iran. That thought alone is already incorrect. What is wrong is that he simply thinks it is a Simple Pakistan+Iran VS Israel. This is not reality...this is nonsense.

I am simply letting him know that what he says or what he advocates should really pause and think about what he thinks. This mentality would put Pakistan on the road of destruction.

It is best for someone like me to tell him what will happen to the beautiful Pakistan so he will think twice before writing things like that again.

He just made a simple reasonable observation. Pakistan and Iran do have the strongest militaries in the Muslim world (not to mention populations that absolutely hate Israel) so if I were an Israeli, I would most certainly take that reality seriously. So no need to get so emotional, looks silly.;)

Actually, his observation is not reasonable. His observation is Pakistan and Iran can destroy Israel. That is incorrect already let alone reasonable.

They have the strongest military in the muslim world, but this does not mean they can destroy Israel.

The only reality is that Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides and people who hate them, that is correct, but what can these people do to Israel?...nothing...because they cannot destroy Israel.

Just like many people hate America...but what can they do?...nothing.

You seem to forget that when you attack Israel, you are not attacking Israel alone. You are attacking Israel+US+NATO.

You seem to be a reasonable person, I am sure that you love Pakistan very much just like other patriotic Pakistani's at home and abroad.

Next time, take some time to think about the beautiful Pakistan before making such posts.

Pakistan Zindabad!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Black Stone,

I am quite agree with you, but dear in the 1979 dose any one thought that the USSR will face such defeat in Afghanistan, after collapse the Saddam’s regime dose any one think that America will kept in such a bad situation in Iraq, after falling of Taliban’s does any one think that NATO and America will set bound to only Kabul area only..................

And the bottom line is how and when the things change we can't know, but we can express our self and voice from our heart is “Attack on Israel".

Pakistan Zindabad

I understand exactly what he said. He did not say it, but he advocates the idea.

Don't let your imagination get ahead of you sir. You are being paranoid and presumptuous.

It is best for someone like me to tell him what will happen to the beautiful Pakistan so he will think twice before writing things like that again.

The only thing people see here is that you are threatening our beautiful country with annihilation just because someone pointed out that Pakistan has the potential to destroy Israel.

His observation is Pakistan and Iran can destroy Israel. That is incorrect already let alone reasonable.

Pakistan alone CAN do it. We have bombs and we have the missiles with the numbers and range to ensure a direct hit. Furthermore, I know you're being emotional, but as per a technical evaluation one nuclear explosion at the heart of Israel (i.e. Tel Aviv) would be sufficient to ensure that Israeli nation is 'destroyed' in almost every sense of the word (along with loads of Palestinians as well probably). So yes we have the potential, just like the Israelis probably have the potential to destroy large parts of Pakistan.
Here is a map of the range of Pakistani nuclear warheads.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39936000/gif/_39936067_pakistan_missile_map416.gif

If you don’t think that Pakistan and Iran teaming up to take on Israel is reasonable, then you could have just said that…without the emotional half-threats.

Last edited:
You seem to forget that when you attack Israel, you are not attacking Israel alone. You are attacking Israel+US+NATO.

You seem to be a reasonable person, I am sure that you love Pakistan very much just like other patriotic Pakistani's at home and abroad.

Pakistan Zindabad!!!

NATO+US is nothing in afganistan without pak support. IF we cut off the supply line to US forces. It would not able to survive for them in thier own made hell (AFganistan).

Yes Pakistan is beautiful. We love PAk. Pakistan is still more responsible country and is not giving the irresponsible remarks like india. We r also victim of terrorism But we don,t do blame game like india.

Pakistan is like a lion who is sleeping and India has put it,s leg on it,s tail and trying to awake it. Once this lion will awake, Indians jackals will run without looking back. (DUM DABA K).:tongue:

As far as Iran is concerend, The great nation has accepted Pak first, when our beautiful nation came into being. We have good relations with our brother neighbour. US, India and Israel are annoyed of PAk as atomic power and does not want Iran to become the same

As far as SAudi Arab is concerned, India will get the same response as From Iran.
PAK_IRAN FRIENDSHP ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.:pakistan::pakistan:
INDIA:sniper::sniper::sniper:

To be fair, when the Arabs attacked Israel each time, US and NATO were nowhere to be found!
Oh trust me Kharian, maybe not the NATO, but the U.S. definitely supplies Israel of whatever it needs.
You wonder how such a small country like Israel is able to keep its bigger Arabian counterparts off its land.
It's all because of superb technology and financial support from the U.S.

Oh trust me Kharian, maybe not the NATO, but the U.S. definitely supplies Israel of whatever it needs.
You wonder how such a small country like Israel is able to keep its bigger Arabian counterparts off its land.
It's all because of superb technology and financial support from the U.S.

Right, no doubts about that, though there is one thing Israel lacks and that is manpower. We saw how the superbly armed and funded Soviets fared against millions of fighters.

Chinese FM and Iranian FM called our FM right now also :D

Right, no doubts about that, though there is one thing Israel lacks and that is manpower. We saw how the superbly armed and funded Soviets fared against millions of fighters.
That is true, but the Israelis have a professional army, and every Israeli citizen is commited of joining the Army when he/she reaches a certain age.
However, the question is, do these Arab countries possess the same fighter and guerilla qualities as the ones in Afghanistan back when the Soviets invaded.
I know for sure Hezbollah does, but who else?

That is true, but the Israelis have a professional army, and every Israeli citizen is commited of joining the Army when he/she reaches a certain age.
However, the question is, do these Arab countries possess the same fighter and guerilla qualities as the ones in Afghanistan back when the Soviets invaded.
I know for sure Hezbollah does, but who else?

Ya but Israel has a population of 7 million, now how many do you think will be able or are able to pick up a gun. Then you have to look at the # of muslims they are facing.

Ya but Israel has a population of 7 million, now how many do you think will be able or are able to pick up a gun. Then you have to look at the # of muslims they are facing.
Does not matter..IDF have some of the most professional and strong soldiers in the world.It's more like 1 Israeli Soldier=10 Arab Soldiers.You've got to agree that Arabs Armed Forces are not good at all..<Israel also have weapons of mass attraction..There are a lot of hot women in IDF :woot:..jk)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom