What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

This thread is not for debate. Only post pics or information.

If you need to debate, create or find new thread.

Somone pls. explain:
" Mumbai - The capital of Maharashtra has an estimated GDP of $ 310 billion.
  • The financial and commercial capital of country contributes more than 6 percent of nation’s GDP, 10 percent of factory employment, 60 percent of customs duty collection, and 30 percent of income tax collections. Mumbai is ranked sixth among the top ten cities with most billionaires; the city has presence of 28 billionaires. Mumbai houses the headquarters of a large number of major Indian companies like Tata Group, Reliance Industries, Aditya Birla Group, Larsen & Toubro, Godrej Group, and Hindustan Petroleum among others. The city is also headquarters Reserve Bank of India, National Stock Exchange, and Bombay Stock Exchange.
^^
If I add Tata's over $ 100 Billion m-cap plus Reliance, L&T, M&M, Godrej, HP etc. are already $ 310 Billion, then how do things add up ?

Bollywood, real-estate firms, other firm, media, Unilever, Indian Navy's Western Command etc. then count for nothing ?

Last edited:
Hyperloop in India and good that India is progressing well.Friend's please let us know your input about this technology.Kindly don't troll please....

@Nilu Pule @Imran Khan @ranjeet @AsianUnion @El Sidd @313ghazi @Pluralist @fmughal75 @hussain0216 @Jaanbaz @ThanatosI @Dastaan @U-571 @Suriya @Sheepistanis @defence_analyst

I can't imagine that one is travelling more than the speed of aircraft on a ground !

Mumbai-Pune in just 25 minutes and project expected to complete by 2025

No pollution and tubes have solar panels for electricity distribution.

I believe this will replace high speed rail network and less land acquisitions, if passenger carrying capacity is more....

ISRO customer South Korean cubesat team reacts to PSLV C40 launch

India's Mumbai Pune hyperloop plans move forward

@Crystal-Clear @Kambojaric @KediKesenFare @Devil Soul @H!TchHiker @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @Moonlight @Muhammad Omar @Farah Sohail @samv

India reached 28 Kms of highway construction a day and targeting 40 Kms per day means 15,000 Kms/year

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@TheImmortal @2800 @Fledgingwings @Shapur Zol Aktaf @yavar @mohsen @SOHEIL @Madali @Islamic faith&Secularism @TruthTheOnlyDefense @Jf Thunder @Srinivas

Indian geographical beauty....worth to watch from 6:20 to 12:25, appreciate....

Cc-Respective owner

@boxer_B @pakistanipower @BHarwana @Armchair @MBT 3000 @Kaptaan @Asimz @dexter @AMCA @Reichsmarschall @Zibago @NOWorNEVER @Mentee @Zarvan @A.A. Khan

Beauty of North east India.....

India is the prime destination of most number of 5 star hotel constructions in the world, truely worldclass..

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@undercover JIX @tarrar @T-Rex @HAIDER @dsr478 @Z4ZOHAIB @Hack-Hook @Taha Samad @Rajesh Singh @Trisonics @Ali Tariq @Pluralist

Indian geographical beauty....worth to watch from 6:20 to 12:25, appreciate....

Cc-Respective owner

@boxer_B @pakistanipower @BHarwana @Armchair @MBT 3000 @Kaptaan @Asimz @dexter @AMCA @Reichsmarschall @Zibago @NOWorNEVER @Mentee @Zarvan @A.A. Khan

Beauty of North east India.....

India is the prime destination of most number of 5 star hotel constructions in the world, truely worldclass..

View attachment 482806
Cc-Respective owner

Thanks for sharing, this is very beautiful and nice. I have been looking for an opportunity to visit Southern India. I really appreciate the people and culture there. Even though North Indians consider themselves more civilized, I feel its the other way around just from my acquaintance of people, but that could be biased. Southern Indian fascinates me and has its own unique perspective of the world. It is truly a special culture and outlook.

World class diamond city construction.....

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

At 6.5 million square feet, and housing over 4,000 offices, it will be the second largest office building in the world, placing only behind the Pentagon in Washington D.C

@HamWatan @slapshot @war&peace @The Diplomat @Jaanbaz @Winchester @Rahil khan @Mrc @kahonapyarhai @ashok321 @ziaulislam @TMA @Green Arrow @Green Angel

World's tallest statue under construction, how big compared to statue of liberty,US

a1.jpg

A4.jpg

A3.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@F-22Raptor @Samlee @Sam. @Jinn Baba @Evil Flare @Zee-shaun @ZeEa5KPul @Patriot Lover @bluesky @Jlaw @JSCh @AndrewJin @Chinese-Dragon @Two @Beast @beast89 @litman

Hyperloop in India and good that India is progressing well.Friend's please let us know your input about this technology.Kindly don't troll please....

@Nilu Pule @Imran Khan @ranjeet @AsianUnion @El Sidd @313ghazi @Pluralist @fmughal75 @hussain0216 @Jaanbaz @ThanatosI @Dastaan @U-571 @Suriya @Sheepistanis @defence_analyst

I can't imagine that one is travelling more than the speed of aircraft on a ground !

Mumbai-Pune in just 25 minutes and project expected to complete by 2025

No pollution and tubes have solar panels for electricity distribution.

I believe this will replace high speed rail network and less land acquisitions, if passenger carrying capacity is more....

ISRO customer South Korean cubesat team reacts to PSLV C40 launch

India's Mumbai Pune hyperloop plans move forward

@Crystal-Clear @Kambojaric @KediKesenFare @Devil Soul @H!TchHiker @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @Moonlight @Muhammad Omar @Farah Sohail @samv

India reached 28 Kms of highway construction a day and targeting 40 Kms per day means 15,000 Kms/year

View attachment 482803
Cc-Respective owner

@TheImmortal @2800 @Fledgingwings @Shapur Zol Aktaf @yavar @mohsen @SOHEIL @Madali @Islamic faith&Secularism @TruthTheOnlyDefense @Jf Thunder @Srinivas

Good to see all this fancy, hi-tech stuff but what about human rights in India and protecting women and children, the caste system, the defecating on the streets and the filth??

Good to see all this fancy, hi-tech stuff but what about human rights in India and protecting women and children, the caste system, the defecating on the streets and the filth??

What about Aborginal rights, what about all the racism and gross human rights abuse by straya.

Good countryside road, but why not build controlled-access ones?
These cannot ensure high-speed road transport.

Jharkhand is one of the poorest regions of India , with a high population density . In these areas, such roads form a big lifeline for the locals for village to village or town to town transport .....

This holds true in other more developed regions also ..maybe 5-10 years from now there will be an expressway revolution, with access controlled expressways between nodal points in the country

Back
Top Bottom