What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

That will only happen when there are 30 countries left in the world. India will always be poor
What makes you say that? What is it that India lacks? I am interested in your analysis on that.

Why have you tagged me.
I just was in Vietnam Cambodia and Thailand...landed in Dubai yesterday after a 6 week trip.....trust me Indians are not liked in these places. Rude loud and ignorant. The amount of times people told the Indian off in queues I can't even remember. Restaurants their kids are running like it's an effing viallges. They g9 to these places and talk loudly about how the people don't know spices. Well stay at home then.

Thats really sad. Is it because of cultural difference do you think?

What makes you say that? What is it that India lacks? I am interested in your analysis on that.

I know People have preferences such as food but one just try local cuisine and it's wonderful. Being a Muslim there were many restrictions as there are for Hindus too. But some things are just basic like deciple for the children. Not being loud ànd proud. I think this is badicneducation and manners. Sadly lacking. You may have money but manners and etiquette you can't buy. I must say Chinese are even worse sadly

I don't need forbes help for me to know that flying on an aircraft is a risky and driving in a road can prone to an accident.So are people avoiding all those,genius? Even going in US is also risk for solo travel.There are 10,000's of travellers travel in India as such and foreign travellers to india is increasing on every year.India is attractive as it is one country full package for seeing them like elephants,tigers etc in wild, beautiful historic temples,monuments like taj mahal,numerous beautiful mountains,tea estates, beautiful backwaters and waterfalls,deserts in rajasthan,palaces with camel ride etc,cheaper medical treatment and patients coming even from US,Europe,opportunity to see himalayas,Travel to India also easy to visit to other countries like Nepal,Bhutan,Myanmar etc, studying yoga,business opportunities,nice beaches etc.Even many foreign tourists settled in India as their permanent base.

In fact such above aspects is missing in pakistan, though some beautiful mountains present in northern parts, but literally foreigners hardly comes other than some adventurous tourists.

Sorry to say that pakistan is surrounded by hostile Afghanistan,sanctioned Iran,geographically remote and difficult access place in chinese-pakistan border sides,permanent closed border except few like wagah with arch rival India.So there is very little scope for any foreign tourists travel to pakistan and go neighbouring countries.

So better avoid discussing rape,slum factors in this beautiful thread....

I am mentioning about Indian developments and not US developments,so to know proud of what !
International travelers operating in an unfamiliar environment face particular hurdles
and Forbes is very legit source for any western country travellers. What I understand from your narrtive, In a society where the national narrative conditions people to think that rape has no consequences; where violence has been unleashed by an imbalanced sex ratio; and where women have little or no cultural respect, 37,000 reported rapes per year is not shocking, or even surprising. It is just par for the course.
This oppressive atrocity against women in India will get worse, not better.

International travelers operating in an unfamiliar environment face particular hurdles
and Forbes is very legit source for any western country travellers. What I understand from your narrtive, In a society where the national narrative conditions people to think that rape has no consequences; where violence has been unleashed by an imbalanced sex ratio; and where women have little or no cultural respect, 37,000 reported rapes per year is not shocking, or even surprising. It is just par for the course.
This oppressive atrocity against women in India will get worse, not better.

You can put whatever feel you happy and comfort, but the reality is below...

a1.jpg

2017 crossed 10 million mark and keep on increasing every year and according to graph every 10 years it is doubling...

You can see my post 12140, showing how far India and indians can get visa with comfort compared pakistani's in almost all countries.So cultural similarity is more to india than pakistan in SEA countries.

View attachment 481028

2017 crossed 10 million mark and keep on increasing every year and according to graph every 10 years it is doubling...

You can see my post 12140, showing how far India and indians can get visa with comfort compared pakistani's in almost all countries.So cultural similarity is more to india than pakistan in SEA countries.
India is everything man.

View attachment 481028

The report IPSOS MORI is based on surveys conducted in top 40 countries. the conculsion of this report showed that Indians will have to accept the fact that majority of them are uninformed, superstitious and lack critical thinking. This quote is not mine and if you have to say anything, please talk these peoples directly.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...es-index-ipsos-mori-poll-survey-a7481196.html

This is a thread dedicated for Indian development and not pakistan and kindly do not post pakistan related images and videos..

I agree this is Indian thread and should stay so.

On a side note we should leave this guy on his own, he has some serious mental health issues. Tagging every one in every other post, even starts posting developed super power India's pic on a completely unrelated thread.

Why the hell this is posted in General and not in Indian section where all the other rape threads are?

Back
Top Bottom