What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

LOL why is your *** burning develop a sense of humor :D

Keep watching Nawaz Bollocks :D :D

You seem to be quite dry in the humour department so if I were you, I'd keep the cheap utterances worthy of a poorly educated prepubescent teenager that you call 'humour', zipped up until further notice.

You seem to be quite dry in the humour department so if I were you, I'd keep the cheap utterances worthy of a poorly educated prepubescent teenager that you call 'humour', zipped up until further notice.

Well my cheapness sure have hurt you deep inside :D i can write whatever i want to if your a$$ is so burned by reading it logout from here

:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Your -ve ratings are enough to judge your Education

Well my cheapness sure have hurt you deep inside :D i can write whatever i want to if your a$$ is so burned by reading it logout from here

Obsessed with the derrière and burning? This is the second time you've brought it up in this very page. Grow up, and blame whoever picked out your primary school for the terrible job they've done.

Your -ve ratings are enough to judge your Education

Meh. Weak and lame (as usual).
This is a pakistani-run forum, so the more the negative ratings an Indian gets, it means that something right is being done 'round here. Ever heard of 'badge of honour'?

Last edited:
I was thinking about the future of the Global auto industry.

I was surprised that India is already in the Top 5 manufacturers.

As the world goes electric, India is well poised to leapfrog even further in this business as India has solid expertise in lightweight, low power, light and cheap manufacturing. So with China, Mexico, Turkey. India's competition.

China is biggest by far, but no competition in the Indian low end, mass market yet quality production. China's QQ and India's Nano failed for opposite reasons. QQ was bad in quality while the Nano was bad re. image of being 'cheap'.

Mexico may be in trouble with the Donald and Turkey has run into political problems. Both Mexico and Turkey are into production for MNC's and while India and China are also in the game, only India has lowest cost/highest quality/good exports/Global acceptability and max profits plus in-house and regional demand. Best matrix.

Finally, electric vehicles are far simple to make and maintain specially with enhanced automation and robotics. All producers have a more or less level competition in the automation and robotic application area too. I feel brand value add apart, the key savings will come from the Indian advantages noted above.

Indian auto stock maybe a good buy.

Also wondering, if there is so much money in the aerospace and specially outer space business, certainly Paul Allen, Elon Musk and lots of others think so, then why does India not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom