What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

These days all our airports look just the same from inside.Delhi...Hyderabad...Banglore(domestic terminals).
This one too looks the same.
Good for passengers like me :)

See @Ayush I told you; Low IQ People like certain Fat Brownie Engineers sitting in the UAE need all the Airports to look the same so that they don't have to learn the layout of different Airports & get lost in the process because their brains can't comprehend that much ! :whistle:

Ahhh well what can one expect from People who call I - Perfection Incarnate as a White Cockroach ! :unsure:

See @Ayush I told you; Low IQ People like certain Fat Brownie Engineers sitting in the UAE need all the Airports to look the same so that they don't have to learn the layout of different Airports & get lost in the process because their brains can't comprehend that much ! :whistle:

Ahhh well what can one expect from People who call I - Perfection Incarnate as a White Cockroach ! :unsure:
When you've 15mins to pick your luggage up from the conveyor belts after disembarking from one flight and before catching up the next flight then similar layouts within the airports help.Trust me!

Mumbai monorail expected to roll out by February 1

mumbai-monorail_midday_360x270.jpg

Mumbai: If everything goes according to plan then it is likely that Mumbaikars will be able to travel in the country's first monorail from February 1.

Speaking to MiD DAY, an MMRDA official requesting anonymity said, "The final notification regarding the opening of monorail will come from the state government, but we are trying to open it by February 1 in the afternoon. The proposal regarding the same has been sent to the government."

Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan is expected to take a final call on when to start operations soon.

Last Monday, the MMRDA had received the final clearance from the retired CRS, which means that the phase-1 of monorail between Wadala-Chembur can be thrown open to the public. The retired CRS has given his report and recommendations which we will be now forwarding to the state government so that the government can come out with the final notification.

Mumbai monorail expected to roll out by February 1, awaits CM's green light | NDTV.com

^^^
India's 20 Superfast Trains

The Indian Railways has an ambitious plan to increase the speed of Rajdhani, Shatabdi and Duronto trains to 160-200 km/hour over the next three years.

The maximum speed of these trains is 130-160 km per hour.

Currently, 450 pairs of superfast trains run on the Indian Railways.

Take a look at 20 superfast trains in India …
29train2.jpg

29train4.jpg

29train5.jpg

29train6.jpg

29train7.jpg

29train8.jpg

Mumbai's Hi-Fi Monorail

Monorail.jpg

1955477.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, a moto-tractor :yahoo: !

29571392.cms

I'm thinking, throw in a couple of mobile charging ports, an LCD fuel gauge with USB ports and inverter to power the basics in a average rural home, throw in solar charging and this will revolutionise the country side where Hero is the Indian 'pick-up' truck on 2 wheels.

Better still, wider, tractor style tires or inter-changeable tires for use a farm tiller, dregder or micro tractor also.

Hero-Motocorp-RNT-diesel-hybrid-1-600x399.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.eodOfDx0yd.jpg

for eg., the Rockon Motorcylce

rokon-trail-breaker-rokon-trailbreaker-a-bike-for-a-desert-ride-57435.jpg

rokon-trail-breaker-rokon-trailbreaker-motorcycle-rokon-krush-35413.jpg

81Jla2WDZyL._SL1500_.jpg

Mahindra to unveil electric sport car Formula E in Feb

January 30, 2014 17:52 IST

30reva-formula-e1.jpg

30reva-formula-e2.jpg

30reva-formula-e3.jpg

Last edited:
^^^
Re-load page and check post again ;) , we don't know what you talking.
  • Manners, basic manners. We are simple folks, pls. keep it simple.

Last edited:
^^^

Bombay walla, what shot's ! Wow!

"Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had said in 2004:
  • "When we talk of a resurgent Asia, people think of the great changes that have come about in Shanghai. But we can transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people forget about Shanghai.""
- (c) Turning Mumbai into Shanghai @ Rs 60,000 crore

To give credit where credit is due, upon 'Singh is King's' word; Mumbai Shanghaiing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom