What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

patentneer is by far the most unique member in all of PDF. He needs to have an award for sure.

I wonder if he's some old desi guy.
SmileyHmm.gif

Low-life, chai-shai gossip's :azn:.

I can just see you guys frothing at the mouth at the chance of trolling and ghetto ... slumdogging.
  • I never respond to personal attacks or jibes, that's only for children, specially of Class lV or type 3 employees.
New Age Tata Engine

- As we move towards CNG & diesel electric hybrids, and lighter vehciles;
this mid size engine needs to shrink and spawn a family of small & medium engines.

TaTa-REVOTRON-Petrol-Engine.jpg

Back to before, reasonable folks here are more interested in ideas re: development.

We do that on this thread without getting personal, feel free to move on to chowk.com; btw, welcome to the anonymity of the net.

Basic manners, grammar, writing and nominal programming skills go far on the net.
Your caste, creed, locality, vernacular, your Daddy or Uncle Bob, political, religious or goon mob affiliation counts for $hit .

We report you to the mods if personal snark stalking continues.
Then we simply kick you out of the thread. We are a clean thread.

So sorry :chilli:!

Maha Kumbh (c) http://blogs.r.ftdata.co.uk/beyond-brics/files/2013/01/Kumbh-Mela.jpg
Kumbh-Mela.jpg

by Wolfgang Weinhardt (C) DailyMail on Facebook
article-2551307-1B2E36D800000578-74_964x626.jpg

Wolfgang said: '' This year I had the pleasure to join the pilgrims and devotees of the Maha Kumbh Mela - the largest spiritual gathering on the planet, held every 12 years''.

I'm thinking if India can pop-up above 30-40 million city, India can definitely do permanent ones.

Vs.

Nasdaq Listed, Fortune 500, $ 30 Billion Cognizant India IT Offices, 2 of Dozens (C) Bibhu Ranjan Mishra in Bangalore

20cognizant1.jpg

Cognizant-Chennai.jpg
24cog1.jpg

TCS Offices

Renovated Mumbai Airport

Can This Be Far Behind ?

p01btgxh.jpg

or

Hong-Kong-Hydropolis-Hwang-Suh-02.jpg

or

0414-2.jpg

Last edited:
patentneer is by far the most unique member in all of PDF. He needs to have an award for sure.

I wonder if he's some old desi guy.
SmileyHmm.gif

Actually he IS some old desi guy :D Only his mind is that of a 30 year old! Sharp as a razor.

Low-life, chai-shai gossip's :azn:.

p01btgxh.jpg

or

Hong-Kong-Hydropolis-Hwang-Suh-02.jpg

or

0414-2.jpg

What sir.....are these? :S They look scary, but awesome.

Back to before, reasonable folks here are more interested in ideas re: development.

We do that on this thread without getting personal, feel free to move on to chowk.com; btw, welcome to the anonymity of the net.

Basic manners, grammar, writing and nominal programming skills go far on the net.
Your caste, creed, locality, vernacular, your Daddy or Uncle Bob, political, religious or goon mob affiliation counts for $hit .

We report you to the mods if personal snark stalking continues.
Then we simply kick you out of the thread. We are a clean thread.

So sorry :chilli:!

I must have offended legendary P.
SmileyHmm.gif

I am sorry dear patentneer uncleji.

@patentneer, designs like the ones you posted in #7271, owe their evolution to the latest software tools (obviously). I know a bunch of guys who use animation software like Maya etc to inform architectural design. They create design modules based on primary architectural inputs which then morph into built forms - it's all quite cool really.

@ Bombaywalla, correct. Like the Mumbai airport renovation!

images

I am thinking Mumbai Trans Harbour Link. India needs structural engg. professionals with experience in mega-structures. Traditional CAD/CAM software like Catia, Pro Engineer is also 3-D and animation enabled these days, pretty sure. Maya? I thought that was for movies.

Instead of one mixed transport use trans harbour link, the local govt. could show some forward thinking and farm out 3-5 links with a mixed transport and real-estate mega-structure combo; say hostel's, convention centers software parks, shopping malls and hotels. All the new software, project mgmt. and civil engg. tech. makes it eminently do-able. Profitable too.

Meanwhile, New Age Tata Engine

- As we move towards CNG & diesel electric hybrids, and lighter vehicles;
this mid size engine needs to shrink and spawn a family of small & medium engines.

TaTa-REVOTRON-Petrol-Engine.jpg

Actually he IS some old desi guy :D Only his mind is that of a 30 year old! Sharp as a razor.

^^^
Ok Gujju Uncle-jee :) !

Last edited:
Oops, not to touch sensitive Indian nerves, and yes T2 is all new, however; to me it remains
  • an all new extension of an old airport. Renovation :yahoo: !
and same with Delhi airport 'renovation'.
Plans are afoot, even tendering is on for all new airports in Delhi-Mumbai, all new mega airports have come up in the south. Give it time.

Tendering process starts for Navi Mumbai airport
February 06, 2014 09:22 IST
27project1.jpg

(c) http://im.rediff.com/business/2012/dec/27project1.jpg

The government-controlled City and Industrial Development Corporation (Cidco) has kicked off the tendering process for the over Rs 14,500 crore (Rs 145 billion) international airport project in neighbouring Navi Mumbai.
52686c436e6c4c7a6f4238414253346e

"We have invited request for qualification (RFQ) for this greenfield project and we are expecting participation from global players," Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan said.

The airport, coming up at Ulve village near Panvel, will help reduce the burden on Mumbai international airport, which can handle 40 million passengers a year, he said.

"Number of passengers is estimated to increase to 100 million by 2030. Keeping this in mind, it was decided to develop the Navi Mumbai airport, which will have a capacity of handling 60 million passengers a year," Chavan said.

In the first phase, the airport will handle 10 million passengers. In the second phase the capacity will be expanded to 20 million and on completion, the airport will handle 60 million passengers.

However, the residents of six villages in the region have still not agreed to the rehabilitation package. Cidco is yet to acquire 457 hectares of land in these villages.

The airport, conceived 27 years ago, has been held up due to issues related to land acquisition and environment. Of the 2,268 hectares required for the airport, 1,572 hectares is in Cidco's possession.

The project cost, pegged at Rs 4,766 crore (Rs 47.66 billion) in 1998, has now risen to Rs 14,573 crore (Rs 145.73 billion).

Last edited:
Oops, not to touch sensitive Indian nerves, and yes T2 is all new, however; to me it remains
  • an all new extension of an old airport. Renovation :yahoo: !
and same with Delhi airport 'renovation'.

Not to be a douchebag, but you're factually incorrect. There's nothing old about any of the new terminal developments you've mentioned in your post above.

^^^
New wine in old baatli ?

New building on old land, old location, old flight path. Renovation !

DC Design's New Car

06auto-expos11.jpg

Last edited:
Neither new airport, nor renovation. But certainly 'New terminals', both in Mumbai n in Delhi.

Let's move on.

^^

Atta-boy, gr8 attitude.
  • Tata's upto something.
Nano
Europa '9

images

Pixel '11

images

Mega Pixel '12

tata_megapixel_main_4_560x420.jpg

Nexon '14

Tata-Nexon-3.jpg

Do you see what I see?

Last edited:
Where does one post photos of naval vessels? I took some pics that I'd like to share.

Back
Top Bottom