What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

apartments in Mumbai.
Dharavi_Slum.jpg

Flamebait!

How insecure are you? I'm beginning to think that some random Indian dude whooped your sorry little butt, and you couldn't do shyte, and now this passive aggressive stance you've adopted is perhaps the only way you have to "fight back". Shame on you. :lol:

Your fellow Sri Lankans must be mighty embarrassed for you.

Flamebait!

How insecure are you? I'm beginning to think that some random Indian dude whooped your sorry little butt, and you couldn't do shyte, and now this passive aggressive stance you've adopted is perhaps the only way you have to "fight back". Shame on you. :lol:

Your fellow Sri Lankans must be mighty embarrassed for you.

What did I do?

Sorry I must have miss understood the title, I thought we were suppose to show pictures that shows "india has a long way to go"

Why else would add that tagline?

What did I do?

Sorry I must have miss understood the title, I thought we were suppose to show pictures that shows "india has a long way to go"

Shut the **** up , stop embarrassing yourself and the hell out of here . Do I need to remind the next to no development in Sri Lanka .

What did I do?

Nope, sorry buddy ...your utter mediocrity in English is evident from your post...! The idea is to show development in India , with a caveat that it has a long way to go , if it has to be called a developed nation.

Nope, sorry buddy ...your utter mediocrity in English is evident from your post...! The idea is to show development in India , with a caveat that it has a long way to go , if it has to be called a developed nation.

Guys please ignore him, he is not worth it. The trick of not being angered by trolls is to acknowledge that India has both good and bad. Slums are as much a reality as the supertalls U/C in Mumbai (and hopefully in other cities in the future). We get angry at -ve things about our own country which is something that is open for emotional exploitation by others who do not want to see us develop. Our past is nothing to be ashamed of and is largely not our fault, but the fault of those who took from us. We have come very far and we will go very very far (because we have far to go)

Nothing they say or do will change that. Realize that and enjoy your brilliant work on this thread.

Jai Hind

Back
Top Bottom