What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Scratch that, it is not Mumbai. All cars have KA plates. That would be the Bangalore - Mysore Expressway

That's the AH43/NH7 Airport expressway section of the Bangalore-Hyderabad highway. The Bangalore-Mysore Expressway (NICE) is completely different.

Best answer I can think of for all trolls here:

The all new Mahindra Halo. This is what we can expect from the Indian auto industry in the future. Enjoy (or go green with jealousy, depending on which side you bat for)

06mahindra_halo4.jpg

BN_BJ828_icar11_M_20140206015035.jpg

Mahindra_Halo_electric_sportscar.jpg

mahindra_halo_images_expo_7.jpg

Mahindra_Reva_Halo_05.jpg

That's the AH43/NH7 Airport expressway section of the Bangalore-Hyderabad highway. The Bangalore-Mysore Expressway (NICE) is completely different.

Maah bad dawwg :D

Pantographs in the sky! Howzzat?

How, and why not use 3'rd rail at least for wear and tear related safety reasons. Even safer, buried induction.
  • The only reason I can think of is corruption. Corruption is sophisticated too.
Corruption justifies foreigners palming off 3'rd rate old tech. to India. The corrupt 'technocrat' babu-log go along. It gives them patronage power. The good old neta-babu nexus at your service ;).

For eg. all those pantographs means extra work, steel fabrication, wire stringing, inspection and maintenance contracts. Think of the class IV jobs, the best patronage play of the politicians. Class IV jobs are the best govt. patronage jobs for politicians' goon brigades, passenger safety or operation safety be damned.

However, I can safely declare that for India that there's no going back re: infra. development as it has gained force and momentum and is now to big to de-rail.

:offtopic: A decade or so ago, my Chinese colleague told me Hong Kong is the future of China.
Speaking from personal experience, I wish Hyderabad as future of India. Wot!

Last edited:
Project name?

IT Park Area of Larger Karle Town, Bengaluru

Ad0090022.png

url

^^
Unknown, mega Indian Co.'s are throwing up world beating mega projects.
This in bad times. What happens if India returns to 10 % growth all over again?
If and when (I've bought stock) the above happens, it will be on a all new base like above pic.'s.

Last edited:
IT Park Area of Larger Karle Town, Bengaluru

Ad0090022.png

url

^^
Unknown, mega Indian Co.'s are throwing up world beating mega projects.
This in bad times. What happens if India returns to 10 % growth all over again?
If and when (I've bought stock) the above happens, it will be on a all new base like above pic.'s.

That is an awesome find man! I really really really hope this gets built! Forgive my cynicism here but I have seen too many of these projects fail to come up all throughout India :( Hope we are all not disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom