India Developing, but still a long way to go

pc290346.jpg

pc300397.jpg

pc290306.jpg

66583870896bf8cd6b64b.jpg

66738485013d38f5aa7cb.jpg

665698872326856da9abb.jpg

Kochi, Kerala

Where's the Indian dream people? I thought you lived close to nature sat under a tree to attain nirbaan? No point in visiting India then, you're just anybody now.

Moved towards the worse I think.

However, let me tell you what I like about Indian cities: they appear alive and teeming with people.

Moved towards the worse I think.

However, let me tell you what I like about Indian cities: they appear alive and teeming with people.

Moving from sitting under a tree for nirvana to living in a high rise and standing in a line for the train . Yes, moved towards the worse !

It will take India a long wait to fully develop and reach the living standards of that of the USA, Canada, Europe. Issues Such as Corruption, Population Control, Income in Equality need to be tackled.

It will take India a long wait to fully develop and reach the living standards of that of the USA, Canada, Europe. Issues Such as Corruption, Population Control, Income in Equality need to be tackled.

So you honestly believe that such a huge country like India would achieve in 64 years what North America, Europe achieved in about 300 years. We were barely feeding ourselves when we became independent and was dependent of food imports.So our first priority was to produce enough food to sustain ourselves rather than build shiny flyovers. Only since 1990s did the economy kicked into high gear.

We are an old civilization but a very young nation..Give us sometime.

Back
Top Bottom