What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

As a note aside this thread is pretty sicken.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/81882-mirwaiz-attacked-punjab-2.html

If this is how Indians cheer mob violence, I'd hate to be a minority in India.

hmm,

Generally it is said that, People's who live in house's of glass dosen't throw stone's on others...

Think before you type...you know better then me about your own nations record...;)

Living abroad dosen't mean it never happen...

I hope you are mature enough to understand that...:disagree:

whatever india does on its side of the border is india's business. same for us.

its when there are connections between chinese criminals and india that we have problem.

hmm,

Generally it is said that, People's who live in house's of glass dosen't throw stone's on others...

Think before you type...you know better then me about your own nations record...;)

Living abroad dosen't mean it never happen...

I hope you are mature enough to understand that...:disagree:

In order for this logic to work, there needs to be no stones being thrown now and as your little friend just demonstrated Tibet is the default fall back position for Indian members here.

yes I live abroad but why would you whose never set foot into China, feel imminently qualified to tell me what life in China is really like. I suppose it's all the free media you get, which Canada sadly doesn't.

CardSharp said:

Mirwaiz attacked in Punjab

Minority ? Which kind of minority? Religious ? Ethnic ?

Unilaterally moving in armed forces, as per 80,000 Indian troops last time and 32,000 more troops this time - obviously the legacy of Obama’s recent Indian trip, is deemed as provocation of war for any disputed border areas in the world.

China is very peaceful and hasn’t made a big deal out of it openly so far. But that doesn’t mean China tolerates this kind of violent provocations.

The crux of the matter is that this, I suspect, forms a part of Indian brand-new “New Forward Policy” hand-made by Washington. This is not an isolated case. It marks India’s renewed determination of being a voluntary pawn under the Obongo’s China Strategy Scheme which is nothing more than by throwing in India into the fire.

Obongo lauded India big time during his trip, pushing all the right buttons, “new superpower”, “the biggest democracy on earth”, “USA’s natural ally”, :rofl: :rofl: , etc…( I didn’t know that the Kenyan was so good at performing comedy shows without his Jew master), to have made Manmohan Singh and his Hindus fellows burst into laughs even in their dreams…

Yet USA is no fool, as it knows well that India would eventually loss against China, much worse than 1962 War since the difference between China and India now is dramatically much more than that of 1962.

The US, however, doesn’t give two hoots on India after all. Anything non-essential (i.e. expendable) goes as long as it could theoritically slightly delay China’s pace to the top.

It’s like throwing in an “Albania” against “Germany” in pre-WW2 era. Yet this modern “Albania” ( i.e.“India”) is still masturbating on the thought that they were the New Power on the Block – laughable at best, truely sad in its nuance.

In order for this logic to work, there needs to be no stones being thrown now and as your little friend just demonstrated Tibet is the default fall back position for Indian members here.

yes I live abroad but why would you whose never set foot into China, feel imminently qualified to tell me what life in China is really like. I suppose it's all the free media you get, which Canada sadly doesn't.
I think he said that you cannot take a moral high ground.

Did i said anything about Tibet ?? No, so don't tell me what other members think and say,that is there opinion not mine.

I just replied to your post >>>
I have been reading your posts and ,,brotherhood and you are most sensible person as per I thought..!! Without knowing the sensitivty of matter you can't judge people on the basis of there posts...And by this sepratist incident you can judge the condition of minorities in india..! Have u ever been to india ? I think no,the you probably not made that comment..well i dont wana argue more onm this and neither i wana justify the condition and freedom of minorities in my country...I hope you understand what i am trying to say..!

No comment...!! :rolleyes:

Unilaterally moving in armed forces, as per 80,000 Indian troops last time and 32,000 more troops this time - obviously the legacy of Obama’s recent Indian trip, is deemed as provocation of war for any disputed border areas in the world.

China is very peaceful and hasn’t made a big deal out of it openly so far. But that doesn’t mean China tolerates this kind of violent provocations.

The crux of the matter is that this, I suspect, forms a part of Indian brand-new “New Forward Policy” hand-made by Washington. This is not an isolated case. It marks India’s renewed determination of being a voluntary pawn under the Obongo’s China Strategy Scheme which is nothing more than by throwing in India into the fire.

Obongo lauded India big time during his trip, pushing all the right buttons, “new superpower”, “the biggest democracy on earth”, “USA’s natural ally”, :rofl: :rofl: , etc…( I didn’t know that the Kenyan was so good at performing comedy shows without his Jew master), to have made Manmohan Singh and his Hindus fellows burst into laughs even in their dreams…

Yet USA is no fool, as it knows well that India would eventually loss against China, much worse than 1962 War since the difference between China and India now is dramatically much more than that of 1962.

The US, however, doesn’t give two hoots on India after all. Anything non-essential (i.e. expendable) goes as long as it could theoritically slightly delay China’s pace to the top.

It’s like throwing in an “Albania” against “Germany” in pre-WW2 era. Yet this modern “Albania” ( i.e.“India”) is still masturbating on the thought that they were the New Power on the Block – laughable at best, truely sad in its nuance.

Are you really SICK or just acting like one ?

What is there to "cry" about ? Indians don't cry here when you build high-speed rail link next to border and created massive infrastructure, just for the deployment of troops next to our eastern border..???

From where does obama or US came in BTW ??? huh??

What india is doing is just taking adequate measure to counter(minimum deterrence) the Massive infrastructure buildup by china there..! We don't need approval or advice from US or china on this..!! And neither we are taking from any acc to your delusional posts with full of stupidity,,, as it reflects you are here just to TROLL..!!

Not more then that..."first ,reach the level of how to make arguments on some basis rather than delusional and propogandist mindset with intentional porpose of trolling..! go and eat candy kid, don't waste your time here..!

Last edited:

Mob violence?

Why because some guys who's been hounded like a dog from their state punched the dude? And what the incident has to do with minorities or even the topic being discussed here, other than fulfilling your fetish of taking a dig at Indians?

Sometimes the hypocrisy of some people just amazes me.

Last edited:

defence is precution of to ensure peace...if you keept your door lock open , it can invite troble.....the troops are deployed just to lock the doors....to ensure peace...

What is there to "cry" about ? Indians don't cry here when you build high-speed rail link next to border and created massive infrastructure, just for the deployment of troops next to our eastern border..???

What india is doing is just taking adequate measure to counter(minimum deterrence) the Massive infrastructure buildup by china there..! We don't need approval or advice from US or china on this..!! And neither we are taking from any acc to your delusional posts with full of stupidity,,, as it reflects you are here just to TROLL..!!

Not more then that..."first ,reach the level of how to make arguments on some basis rather than delusional and propogandist mindset with intentional porpose of trolling..! go and eat candy kid, don't waste your time here..!

if you notice, other chinese posters are usually disagree with him. but it is indeed a wide perception that india and US made a secret deal to contain china with india, and US gives india ToT, money and favorable policies in return.

So you are good at personal attack, sunshine?

You post is reported.

MODS :mod:: say it's time to discipline this newly registered Indian troll, eh? :agree:

Last edited:

demotivational-posters-trolling.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom