What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

if you notice, other chinese posters are usually disagree with him. but it is indeed a wide perception that india and US made a secret deal to contain china with india, and US gives india ToT, money and favorable policies in return.

can you please figure out few of these in your perception...

if you notice, other chinese posters are usually disagree with him....

...Judging by how fast some Chinese are rubbing shoulders and gather "thank yous"with some persistant anti-China hardcores, I would be forced to assume that "other Chinese" are ALL Chinese to start with.:smitten:

Last edited:
...Judging by how fast some Chinese are rubbing shoulders and gather "thank yous"with some persistant anti-China hardcores, I would be forced to assume that "other Chinese" are ALL Chinese to start with.:smitten:

do you have anything to say about the most racist and anti-chinese person in this forum, an american with a certain background that makes him hate china beyond reason?

why talk only about indian racists? what about this american racist?

do you have anything to say about the most racist and anti-chinese person in this forum, an american with a certain background that makes him hate china beyond reason?

why talk only about indian racists? what about this american racist?

Sorry, he has contributed many insightful posts related to military knowldge for which I respect.

However, I was against his racist remarks from the very start. His recent posts, as far as I am aware, have not shown this kind of tendency.

All in all, don't forget that many Viets have some Han CHinese blood in their veins. Confucius Vietnam has been Imperial one of China's affliates for more than 1000 years. The recent spats btw the between the two would be forgiven to some extent if Vietnam ( still largely communist) changes her restless policy.

Sorry, he has contributed many insightful posts related to military knowldge for which I respect.

However, I was against his racist remarks from the very start. His recent posts, as far as I am aware, have not shown this kind of tendency.

Really you just need to filter out his useful posts from his posts about politics.

Last edited:
Really you just need to filter out his useful posts from his posts about politics.

If you look into some old posts of years ago, he clearly had a "double identity crisis" as we all saw. I was among the first to point out so. He is American, but he is more of whom he really is. By that token, i don't consider myself Belgian or Dutch either, as I remain whom I am, a Chinese foremost, ethnically and culturally.

Even though I has been absent for a long while, as far as I could see these days, he clearly "discovered" since then whom he really is and hasn't shown any such a "racist" tendency. Hence I won't make a big deal out of his earlier posts.

The thing is many CHinese nationlists are confused a bit on whom we are , and who are our friends in the long run. Yes, China currently has a grudge against Japan and Vietnam, and many CHinese dislike Japanese and Vietnamese (just like Germans used to hate French and English, and vice versus, thru many wars) . Yet as long as they apologise to China later as three are still many room left to reconcile, they are still our own kin( both culturally and racially), as always will be, let alone the reality that most Japanese and Vietnamese whom I have known in real life, not in Western Media propaganda or some isolated cases, are actually quite Pro-China and Pro-Chinese.

The same with Americans, sure, there are many rednecks there who would bash anyone who are not American ( by which I mean White Eurpean Americans). They bash the French as a hobby for instance, and sure that some of them are anti-China as well ( in fact every current #1 is kinda of afraid and "hate"#2, CHina in this case, due to the fear of lossing out the power) ; yet the reality is, as I have travelled often and extensively to America since I was a kid, that majority of ordianry White Americans (not American govt) I know are actually quite Pro-China (not CPC tho) and Pro-Chinese, unlike what Western Media tries to spin.

By the way, CHinese should not complain about so called "racist" IMO. We, as a race, have proved outselves to be able to hold together for the longest time in human history. Is there anyone out ther ewho can logically claim superiority than the CHinese? NO. Then by claiming others are "racists", some Chinese in fact are unintentionally imply that "we are somehow inferior to others" cuz "they discriminate us". This is absurd! In real life, I have never complain so, not even once, even though I have been growing up in an "Ultra racist" environment in the heart of Nothern Europe. Logically, it should be others complain that T"he Chinese are racists " , however wrong it might be. We Chinese have controled and will keep controling our own destiny throughout the history. Let other people cry out loudly"raciasts", not from us!

Last edited:
If you look into some old posts of years ago, he clearly had a "double identity crisis" as we all saw. I was among the first to point out so. He is American, but he is more of whom he really is. By that token, i don't consider myself Belgian or Dutch either, as I remain whom I am, a Chinese foremost, ethnically and culturally.

Even though I has been absent for a long while, as far as I could see these days, he clearly "discovered" since then whom he really is and hasn't shown any such a "racist" tendency. Hence I won't make a big deal out of his earlier posts.

The thing is many CHinese nationlists are confused a bit on whom we are , and who are our friends in the long run. Yes, China currently has a grudge against Japan and Vietnam, and many CHinese dislike Japanese and Vietnamese (just like Germans used to hate French and English, and vice versus, thru many wars) . Yet as long as they apologise to China later as three are still many room left to reconcile, they are still our own kin( both culturally and racially), as always will be, let alone the reality that most Japanese and Vietnamese whom I have known in real life, not in Western Media propaganda or some isolated cases, are actually quite Pro-China and Pro-Chinese.

The same with Americans, sure, there are many rednecks there who would bash anyone who are not American ( by which I mean White Eurpean Americans). They bash the French as a hobby for instance, and sure that some of them are anti-China as well ( in fact every current #1 is kinda of afraid and "hate"#2, CHina in this case, due to the fear of lossing out the power) ; yet the reality is, as I have travelled often and extensively to America since I was a kid, that majority of ordianry White Americans (not American govt) I know are actually quite Pro-China and Pro-Chinese, unlike what Western Media tries to spin.

So basically in a word you're a Han Chauvinist (in the academic sense). I can't say I agree but you probably just say that I am PC white-washed.

Also I am generally against pop-psychology in an argument. You only know us and gambit through the distorted little window that is the PDF, hardly enough for a clinical diagnosis, something is wrong half the time anyways.

So basically in a word you're a Han Chauvinist (in the academic sense). I can't say I agree but you probably just say that I am PC white-washed.

I wonder when was the last time Speeder visited China.

Calling the Japanese "our kin" is something I just can't imagine anyone agreeing with.

This question might sound very stupid, but I have wanting to ask this since a while. What's the problem between China and India? I mean, what enmity do they have?

^ Thanks for the link, will go through it soon enough. I always wondered why some Indians (even in some films) poke fun at Chinese people, but I never knew there were 'deep' reasons behind it.

^ Thanks for the link, will go through it soon enough. I always wondered why some Indians (even in some films) poke fun at Chinese people, but I never knew there were 'deep' reasons behind it.

Well 1962 is probably the central event in colouring Indian views about China. That is why you get such a flood of material from that side.

I'd also recommend the book India's China War by Neville Maxwell. It's probably the most extensive history written on the subject and he was the only author to get a hold of the secret internal Indian reports about that war.

India's China War - Neville Maxwell

Here is the first half online.

Unilaterally moving in armed forces, as per 80,000 Indian troops last time and 32,000 more troops this time - obviously the legacy of Obama’s recent Indian trip, is deemed as provocation of war for any disputed border areas in the world.

China is very peaceful and hasn’t made a big deal out of it openly so far. But that doesn’t mean China tolerates this kind of violent provocations.

The crux of the matter is that this, I suspect, forms a part of Indian brand-new “New Forward Policy” hand-made by Washington. This is not an isolated case. It marks India’s renewed determination of being a voluntary pawn under the Obongo’s China Strategy Scheme which is nothing more than by throwing in India into the fire.

Obongo lauded India big time during his trip, pushing all the right buttons, “new superpower”, “the biggest democracy on earth”, “USA’s natural ally”, :rofl: :rofl: , etc…( I didn’t know that the Kenyan was so good at performing comedy shows without his Jew master), to have made Manmohan Singh and his Hindus fellows burst into laughs even in their dreams…

Yet USA is no fool, as it knows well that India would eventually loss against China, much worse than 1962 War since the difference between China and India now is dramatically much more than that of 1962.

The US, however, doesn’t give two hoots on India after all. Anything non-essential (i.e. expendable) goes as long as it could theoritically slightly delay China’s pace to the top.

It’s like throwing in an “Albania” against “Germany” in pre-WW2 era. Yet this modern “Albania” ( i.e.“India”) is still masturbating on the thought that they were the New Power on the Block – laughable at best, truely sad in its nuance.

Pace to the top? Are you guys planning another Great Leap Forward with a couple genocides thrown in? What are you going to call it this time - have you thought of a harmless name?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom