What's new

India dares China in Ladakh and at sea

DO 1947-48 war ring any bells???..you guys lost something.;)

Even in 47-48 , we were able to acquire 2/3 of J&K which was not part of India at that time and you just got a third .

So what is your point ???

Even in 47-48 , we were able to acquire 2/3 of J&K which was not part of India at that time and you just got a third .

So what is your point ???

Acquire it back we had zero back then.go check the maps... ???***???

We too had zero back then . We acquired 2/3 and you 1/3 .

So not much a comparison when compared to 71 .
you can't compare it with 71 bangladesh is a country now.
AND GB and KASH is ours

you can't compare it with 71 bangladesh is a country now.
AND GB and KASH is ours

That is what I said too . Not much comparison between 48 and 71 .

And J&K is ours ......... :D

Stop weaving lies,the whole world knows the trouble started by Nehur's "forward policy",and China was ready to make concessions to accept status quo,but India refused and kept encroaching Chinese territory.Your guys cornered China to take actions.

You CCP fed you crap about forward policy, those posts in Indian territory were guarded by Indian security forces, they were just replaced by regular troops.

Just one correction; Almost all Singaporean Chinese can speak a Chinese language, either mandarin and/or a Chinese dialect. Do you actually know what is Singlish? If you can speak a Chinese language/dialect you can certainly understand Singlish. By the way; our Indian origin Army Chief of Staff, loyalty is towards Singapore not India.

Singlish; lots of lahs, sias and so on.

Or am I completely wrong?

In reference to the bolded part; that is obvious. In 3 and a bit years I will be commissioned as an officer in the RAAF, my loyalty even today is firmly to Australia. However I will always hold India in a fond place.

As such, the Army COS will also lean on the side of pro-India policies.

Why are we even discussing this tripe written by a Pakistani :cheesy:

The video is very unclear and doesnt show when was it shot,I can't even make out which one is which one,they were having a party or shoving each other

I have many Singaporean friends,they all can speak Chinese Mandarin,we like the same movie stars ,singers,we watch same tv shows,to me they are just like Chinese,but some of them do tell me that they speak Fujian hua(a dialect spoken in Chinese Fujian province) at home.

For a group assignment I have, 3 of the guys are Singaporean, all Christian and not a single one speaks more than a bit of broken Mandarin. All 3 are sitting opposite me right now.

bring it on India,and see who's going to laugh to the end.
The Indians, of course! We will have the last laugh as as was evident when the recent video showed the PLA platoon retreating from Arunachal Pradesh recently under pressure from the Assam Rifles, physically pushing them back from where they came!

The Chinese PLA officer was so embarrassed, he even sheepishly offered a cigarette to his Assam Rifles counterpart!! Jeeeez! :omghaha:

Trying to kiss and make up, what? :rofl:

DO 1947-48 war ring any bells???..you guys lost something.;)

Your troops had to backtracked from Baramulla, Uri, Rajouri-Poonch and Jhangar, Kashmir valley was cleared of duo of Pakistani troops and infiltrators. After the ceasefire of 1948, you can't even get an inch of Kashmir's land in 65 years. :lol:

For a group assignment I have, 3 of the guys are Singaporean, all Christian and not a single one speaks more than a bit of broken Mandarin. All 3 are sitting opposite me right now.

you should not tell a Singaporean what Singapore is like,that sounds really dumb.

In 2009, the government census reports that 74.2% of residents were of Chinese, 13.4% of Malay, and 9.2% of Indian descent.
English is the native tongue for only one-third of all Singaporeans, with roughly a third of all Singaporean Chinese, a quarter of all Singaporean Malays and half of all Singaporean Indians speaking it as their native tongue. Twenty percent of Singaporeans, or one out of every five, cannot read or write in English.

Many, but not all, Singaporeans are bilingual in English and another official language, with vastly varying degrees of fluency. The official languages ranked in terms of literacy amongst Singaporeans are English (80% literacy), Mandarin Chinese (65% literacy)

Chinese is the language that is spoken as the native tongue by the greatest number of Singaporeans, half of them.Singaporean Mandarin is the most common version of Chinese in the country,with 1.2 million using it as their home language. Nearly half a million speak other Chinese languages (which the government describes as "dialects"), mainly Hokkien, Teochew, and Cantonese, as their home language, although the use of these is declining in favour of Mandarin and English.[165]

You CCP fed you crap about forward policy, those posts in Indian territory were guarded by Indian security forces, they were just replaced by regular troops.

Your posts north of the Macmahon line were the hard facts ,so is Nehur's Forward Policy.don't spew lies here,they will do you no good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom