What's new

India dares China in Ladakh and at sea

if a war breaks out,you whole NE will be cut off and taken,let alone small Sikkim

Yet another wet dream .

For all the boasting about superior by light years , your country doesnot have the ball$ to start a war .

First, I have already shown it is 75% now from wiki.

Second, people here seem to not understand English well.

I have never said that ethic Chinese majority will translate into automatic support for PRC.

What I try to say is to refute those idiots who say all Asean countries will support India over China if there are conflicts between the two.

First, there are many Asean countries there and many of them are friends of China. They will not support India over China. I believe many of them will stay in the middle and do nothing.

Even for Singapore, though pretty westernized and developed, due to its majority ethic Chinese connection, it will not stand against China. It will not support India over China as well.

However, my comments were twisted again and again and people seem to think what I try to say is that ethic Chinese majority in Singapore will translate into support for China, which I have never stated at all.

So you need understand the logic well. For any event A, and event B,

You can have four cases:
A, B
not A, B
A, not B
not A, not B

When you make references, you need understand clearly what the author tries to say. Please do not twist my words again.

75%

An ethnically Chinese majority does NOT correlate to support for the PRC. But, yes, chances are they will remain neutral. I didn't claim they would be in India's camp, perhaps implied, but definitely didn't claim.

I simply said that they station their F-16s in India, you and your compatriots drew your own conclusions.

Most if not all other countries in the ASEAN have equally good if not better relations with India as they do with China.

And English is more widely spoken in Singapore than Mandarin, as is apparent from your own link.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom