What's new

India dares China in Ladakh and at sea

Did China ever claim Skikim was part of China?I don't know.but we may take it if a war breaks out.

Chinese troops made lots of incursions in Sikkim's territory before 1975. Sikkim was so wary of Chinese threat that the kids in Sikkim schools were being taught how to hide in trenches in case of Chinese invasion.

That was the main reason China didn't recognize Sikkim's complete integration with India even after common people voted for it. :lol:

Chinese troops made lots of incursions in Sikkim's territory before 1975. Sikkim was so wary of Chinese threat that the kids in Sikkim schools were being taught how to hide in trenches in case of Chinese invasion.

That was the main reason China didn't recognize Sikkim's complete integration with India even after common people voted for it. :lol:

I dont know much about Sikkim and I never heard that China claimed that place,I 'll do some research on that.

OK,seems like this place will soon be the battle field,China can take it easily or simply set up a pro China government there.that region is strategically untenable for the Indian army.

OK,seems like this place will soon be the battle field,China can take it easily or simply set up a pro China government there.that region is strategically untenable for the Indian army.

Wet dream .

Did China ever claim Skikim was part of China?I don't know.but we may take it if a war breaks out.

That's the problem....you talk 'big' before knowing facts !!!

If war breaks out ....

You know what things can happen ...if war breaks out .

All conflicts between Nuclear weapon states had been quickly terminated ...

Nuclear weapons have been the biggest guarantor of peace !

Don't you think Uncle Sam would jump in to neutralize China in case of Sino-Indian war ?

So all this 'Castle-in air ' building exercise is waste of time ? seems you have lot of time to waste ???

Do some productive work in life dude !!!

China did eventually recognize Sikkim's referendum to join India in 2003 !

That's the problem....you talk 'big' before knowing facts !!!

If war breaks out ....

You know what things can happen ...if war breaks out .

All conflicts between Nuclear weapon states had been quickly terminated ...

Nuclear weapons have been the biggest guarantor of peace !

Don't you think Uncle Sam would jump in to neutralize China in case of Sino-Indian war ?

So all this 'Castle-in air ' building exercise is waste of time ? seems you have lot of time to waste ???

Do some productive work in life dude !!!

China did eventually recognized Sikkim's referendum to join India in 2003 !

Uncle Sam will not come.It will want India and China to destroy each other.Even if china wins ,then it will be easy prey for usa and then the second rape of nanking and opium wars will happen.

It will be Qing Dynasty and cultural revolution all over again.:devil:

More than 85% of Singaporeans are ethic Chinese.

I highly doubt that Singapore will show any real support to india over China.

Singapore bases some of its F-16s in Indian territory, one of my mates who used to be a National Serviceman in Singapore has been to India on joint training that never shows up in the media.

True majority Singaporeans are Chinese in ethnic origin but I doubt 85% number .... may be 60-70% max . Even then there are vast differences between Singapore Chinese and Chinese-Chinese .

Singapore has neutral position towards Indo-Chinese rivalry . It's unlikely that Singapore will side with anyone for it may have detrimental effect towards it's own national unity as more than 10 % of population in naturalized Indians .

I am quite sure that for its own reasons despite its inclination towards China ...Singapore will maintain equidistant , neutral position between Indo-Chinese rivalry !

Well, it used to be well over 80%. Now it is about 75% (from wiki). The birth rate for Chinese Singaporeans are lower than the other minorities.

BTW, that is exactly what I try to say: Singapore will not help india over China.

There are idiots who throw the whole Asean countries on the back of india saying Asean countries will support india over China, which is beyond ridiculous.

True majority Singaporeans are Chinese in ethnic origin but I doubt 85% number .... may be 60-70% max . Even then there are vast differences between Singapore Chinese and Chinese-Chinese .

Singapore has neutral position towards Indo-Chinese rivalry . It's unlikely that Singapore will side with anyone for it may have detrimental effect towards it's own national unity as more than 10 % of population in naturalized Indians .

I am quite sure that for its own reasons despite its inclination towards China ...Singapore will maintain equidistant , neutral position between Indo-Chinese rivalry !

You mean after the majority Nepali migrants voted for it?

You mean after the majority Nepali migrants voted for it?

India didn't settle Nepalese in Sikkim they came in the colonial and pre-colonial past. Percentage of Nepalese wasn't enough to get referendum turnout of 97.5% in favor of India, others too voted in favor of India.

You have to conquer both Tibet and Xinjiang to annex them to China and their revolt was suppressed in the same way Miao revolt was suppressed 150 years ago.

India didn't settle Nepalese in Sikkim they came in the colonial and pre-colonial past. Percentage of Nepalese wasn't enough to get referendum turnout of 97.5% in favor of India, others too voted in favor of India.

You have to conquer both Tibet and Xinjiang to annex them to China and their revolt was suppressed in the same way Miao revolt was suppressed 150 years ago.

You fail at history. The Buddhist Dzunghar Mongols attacked the Chagatai Khanate (the uyghurs) and forced them into vassalage. The Dzunghars then expanded into Tibet and were going to become the next Mongol empire with their expansionism.

China then declared war on the Dzunghars and the Uyghur Khans and Begs joined China for protection against the Dzunghars. Emin Khoja and his Uyghurs in Turpan joined China's war against the Dzunghars and China defeated the Dzunghar Khanate and annihilated them. the Uyghur Khans and Begs then joined China and both Dzungharia and the Tarim basin became part of China.

The Ili rebellion in 1944 was a Soviet backed separatist revolt in Ili (Dzungharia). the Uyghur Communist leader Ehmetjan Qasim and his Second East Turkestan Republic were both Soviet puppets and received military support from the Red Army. However they could not get past Ili because the Uyghurs in the Tarim Basin refused to support them and they were forced to enter a ceasfire. In 1949 China dissolved the Second ETR and pardoned all of the Communist Uyghurs despite the massacres they commited with Soviet support in Ili.

75%

An ethnically Chinese majority does NOT correlate to support for the PRC. But, yes, chances are they will remain neutral. I didn't claim they would be in India's camp, perhaps implied, but definitely didn't claim.

I simply said that they station their F-16s in India, you and your compatriots drew your own conclusions.

Most if not all other countries in the ASEAN have equally good if not better relations with India as they do with China.

And English is more widely spoken in Singapore than Mandarin, as is apparent from your own link.

The official languages ranked in terms of literacy amongst Singaporeans are English (80% literacy), Mandarin Chinese (65% literacy)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/272839-india-dares-china-ladakh-sea-6.html#ixzz2csJ7NL2G

Back
Top Bottom