What's new

India could strike Pakistan with nuclear weapons first to pre-empt attack

They are paranoid...

You go and take your stress medicine and sleep.

And you try to feed your troops. Or would you.like Pakistani troops to give them some food. You spend your time on PDf being all smart yet those that defend your borders are begging for food and here you are talking about medicines lool. As they say jog on

Whatever you wrote makes sense to you, I am sure. But since it has nothing to do either with what I wrote, or about the topic of the thread, I suggest you let it rest.

Paranoia bro, paranoia.

India is the most paranoid country in the world who goes all ga-ga with smallest of the development in the region, be it a port in Sri Lanka, some project in Bangladesh, Nepal or Mynamar or CPEC in Pakistan.

Moving strategic weapons around for the security is not called paranoia, it is called "safety measurs for dangerous weapons".

Paranoia is something else, something which is gripping India for a very long time now.

Now regarding nuclear strike first, I think no one will ever use nukes in this region. And this is what we all are hoping for.

Yea...you are living in fools paradise to believe that you can wipe India out...go and get a job.

Listen kid, we are not changing our nuke doctrine, its you lot who are now talking about first strike, there is a clear realization among Indian policy makers that past bravado of absorbing Pakistani first strike and then hitting it with second strike is self defeating. As I mention, "use it or lose it" theory.

As for wiping India, we just have to neutralize your cities and population center, that will be the end of your statehood. Those living below poverty line in rural India doesn't bother us.

Listen kid, we are not changing our nuke doctrine, its you lot who are now talking about first strike, there is a clear realization among Indian policy makers that past bravado of absorbing Pakistani first strike and then hitting it with second strike is self defeating. As I mention, "use it or lose it" theory.

As for wiping India, we just have to neutralize your cities and population center, that will be the end of your statehood. Those living below poverty line in rural India doesn't bother us.

Actually most comic thing to come out of our east technically is this NO FIRST USE policy..

Its pretty much a rule that in a nuclear exchange... the ine who strikes first is likely to have a better out come....

Its amazing that no body questions in india... they feed on what ever gatbage is fed to them

In reality no first use is just a deception

India does not need nukes or cold start.... consulates in Afghanistan are more than enough.... offense is the best defense. plus lots of dams on Indus and lots of cloud seeding and whether manipulation...

Paranoia bro, paranoia.

India is the most paranoid country in the world who goes all ga-ga with smallest of the development in the region, be it a port in Sri Lanka, some project in Bangladesh, Nepal or Mynamar or CPEC in Pakistan.

Moving strategic weapons around for the security is not called paranoia, it is called "safety measurs for dangerous weapons".

Paranoia is something else, something which is gripping India for a very long time now.

Now regarding nuclear strike first, I think no one will ever use nukes in this region. And this is what we all are hoping for.

Now isn't it nice getting lectures in paranoia from a security state that has made the nation subservient to supposed existential threats? Why did you allow your Army to dictate the fate of your nation for so long? Could it have something to do with anti-India paranoia? Or is it simply because it is the fate of every nation to be controlled by its Army?

On the nuclear issue, yes, I think it won't come to a nuclear exchange. But only because assymetric warfare is the new normal between the two countries.

I am just amazed to read all this from So called Indian Strategist....The First Strike aims to neutralized Pak Nuke Capabilities...JUST NOT POSSIBLE.

In fact may be another movie in the making....the ugly neighbors have also got stupid brains

Don't we have second strike capability?
not yet? or probably working on it...i'm not sure

Looks like this Indian author is smoking too much hashish, full of fairy tales, This duffy duck is thinking Pakistan is going to sit idle, believe me soon as they launch a nuclear strike on Pakistan, all hell will break loose, India will burn to ashes.

Looks like this Indian author is smoking too much hashish, full of fairy tales, This duffy duck is thinking Pakistan is going to sit idle, believe me soon as they launch a nuclear strike on Pakistan, all hell will break loose, India will burn to ashes.

Your Leaders are too fond of the High life and the Good Life
their Mansions AND their Defence Housing Estates ; Believe me they are not suicidal

Back
Top Bottom