What's new

India could strike Pakistan with nuclear weapons first to pre-empt attack

Oh my dear , who don't have any knowledge, and only repeating like a frog .. ( Patent NO ??? )

Just Check the What is area of operation of United States Central Command (CENTCOM). and your GEN Zinni , specially must have all the knowledge when your Gen Mush is dumping and pissing and in which area for sure.

But he don't even allowed to come to India ever by US.

area-of-op-jpg.386101

LOL. you are on numbnut.

As I said, are you Zinni right side testies? What you are implying that US high command dont share info with each and live in isolated islands far from each other. What kind of screwed up argument is that? considering how sensitive sub continent is for American interests you rants are becoming silly with each reply.

Spare me the BS, your nation has been licking American boots since signing up on PNAC, they are the elephant on whos tail you are sticking like monkies, they tell you shit you will say where.

yes we know that's why CIA ,instead of ISI find OBL and AK khan network ???

atleast yanks were sneaky, very unlike Chinese who tramply the bharat mata soverigen under they feet in daylight. going off topic, but you understood now.

lol, your know What are MAGNETIC RINGS? and what it is used for? OH forget how can u know what are Magnet rings are ? Go and learn something technical before you argue Where are your Patent MR ??????????????? I am still waiting for your Patent NO?

Only fool like you ever said about patent thing.

You know what, your pathetic argument is actually like when you say your tejas is indigenous. For the sake of argument, let us assume we bought ring magnets donkey years ago, so when was the last time such transaction was recorded ? We build our nuke program with whatever was available out there and once we mastered it, but developed and evolved it further. Its no different path that any other nation took. Its one thing to assemble things all together first, build and design it further, then to get a foreign country install the nuclear reactor and steal the plutonium to explode it in some random indian desert and call it smilling budhha. LOL. You lot are thieves right from the start. and you got audacity to talk sh|t.

Do you want me to link the meaning to DESIGN and BUILT??? :rofl:

Oh really? your Saudi Fools allowed them to fly over their land lol , not to mentioned other Gulf Counties, BTW still F-16 cannot reach India without landing any airbase. Now you proving to be day dreamer , Mr Patent?

Mr Zinni right side testies, as I said, did you miss your geography lesson, they teach you geography in India right? Go check again Red sea, Indian Ocean and India route. They dont need to fly over Muslim countries air space.:omghaha:

either you are dumb to understand the basic mathematics....
https://www.iaea.org/PRIS/CountryStatistics/CountryDetails.aspx?current=IN
https://www.iaea.org/PRIS/CountryStatistics/CountryDetails.aspx?current=PK

Now check the number of nuclear reactors operation in India since how much long, Some reactors are 15-20 yrs old before they given under IAEA.

Now 22 Civilian Nuke reactors are under IAEA in 2014 , They are operating outside IAEA since...72, 83,85 89,92, 95, 2000 and so on....

how many PAK operating ? one reactor in 71 , 2000, 2011 2016

Even a nursery failed student can understand what so number of reactor doing since long and how much they churned out.

FYI -- 1999 India was estimated to have 800 kg of separated reactor-grade plutonium, with a total amount of 8300 kg of civilian plutonium, enough for approximately 1,000 nuclear weapons

Dumbass, you are basing all your argument on number of reactor, having no comprehension that Pakistan has been developing its centrifugues OUTSIDE any IAEA control what so ever for more then THREE decades. We were bloody building ADVANCE centrifuges way back in 80s. LOL. Our nuclear path is WAY different to India where we build the centrifuges plants. Even a fool would understand this basic FACT which your Indian trolls are struggling to comprehend.

You keep on repeating this phrase "before giving to IAEA". When did you give them under IAEA control and were all of them were outside IAEA control "before" you give them assess? :coffee:

how many you might be running not bigger then how much India would be Running before 2014 ?????

Read above.

Aww Being a Pakistani obviously you will find everything to be a hooeeey about India...Nothing I said was self made theory but facts,stats & view of well known analysts..

You are the one who needs to grind on depth.Do you know Uranium Oxide contains lesser than 1% U235..Concentrating 2% was also a more than a decent amount..

Those were the first pinnacle of Indian research..And in 1986 2% was considered to be efficient for a starter like India.For a first design it was heavy weight composites rotor,low speed poorly optimized bearing & also not so well precised management system unlike now those centrifuges are fully controlled by high speed computers with proper design as well as components with very high efficiency...

Previous post I told you what amount of isotopes India can produce using Pure Uranium,Plutonium & Thorium along with the estimation for next 10 years warhead production capability which was the main context first of all..

Better talk on facts & stat rather than circling around with same chanting.:wave:

How cute!

Sunshine do you understand what is HEU and LEU?

The main weapons material is highly enriched uranium (HEU), containing at least 20% uranium-235 (U-235) and usually about 90% U-235. HEU can be blended down with uranium containing low levels of U-235 to produce low-enriched uranium (LEU), less than 5% U-235, fuel for power reactors. It is blended with depleted uranium (mostly U-238), natural uranium (0.7% U-235), or partially-enriched uranium.

What are you producing or trying to, is not even worth as a fuel for reactors. Utter garbage as one might say. :pop:

LOL. you are on numbnut.

As I said, are you Zinni right side testies? What you are implying that US high command dont share info with each and live in isolated islands far from each other. What kind of screwed up argument is that? considering how sensitive sub continent is for American interests you rants are becoming silly with each reply.

Spare me the BS, your nation has been licking American boots since signing up on PNAC, they are the elephant on whos tail you are sticking like monkies, they tell you shit you will say where.

atleast yanks were sneaky, very unlike Chinese who tramply the bharat mata soverigen under they feet in daylight. going off topic, but you understood now.

You know what, your pathetic argument is actually like when you say your tejas is indigenous. For the sake of argument, let us assume we bought ring magnets donkey years ago, so when was the last time such transaction was recorded ? We build our nuke program with whatever was available out there and once we mastered it, but developed and evolved it further. Its no different path that any other nation took. Its one thing to assemble things all together first, build and design it further, then to get a foreign country install the nuclear reactor and steal the plutonium to explode it in some random indian desert and call it smilling budhha. LOL. You lot are thieves right from the start. and you got audacity to talk sh|t.

Do you want me to link the meaning to DESIGN and BUILT??? :rofl:

Mr Zinni right side testies, as I said, did you miss your geography lesson, they teach you geography in India right? Go check again Red sea, Indian Ocean and India route. They dont need to fly over Muslim countries air space.:omghaha:

Dumbass, you are basing all your argument on number of reactor, having no comprehension that Pakistan has been developing its centrifugues OUTSIDE any IAEA control what so ever for more then THREE decades. We were bloody building ADVANCE centrifuges way back in 80s. LOL. Our nuclear path is WAY different to India where we build the centrifuges plants. Even a fool would understand this basic FACT which your Indian trolls are struggling to comprehend.

You keep on repeating this phrase "before giving to IAEA". When did you give them under IAEA control and were all of them were outside IAEA control "before" you give them assess? :coffee:

Read above.

How cute!

The main weapons material is highly enriched uranium (HEU), containing at least 20% uranium-235 (U-235) and usually about 90% U-235. HEU can be blended down with uranium containing low levels of U-235 to produce low-enriched uranium (LEU), less than 5% U-235, fuel for power reactors. It is blended with depleted uranium (mostly U-238), natural uranium (0.7% U-235), or partially-enriched uranium.

What are you producing or trying to, is not even worth as a fuel for reactors. Utter garbage as one might say. :pop:
Sir ask them how many military reactors ie weapons grade plutonium production reactors they are running. Because power reactors do not produce weapons grade plutonium there is too much pu240 in them which defeats implosion by pre detonation. It ends up in a fizzle, that's why I asked him two indirect questions

Last edited:
Baniya market se zigar nahi milta
As soon as India start assembling nuclear warhead Pakistan will know what's going on and will send south block picture of hundreds ready to fire [emoji91] nuclear missile .
So all the fuz will die down .
Via snapchat or insta? Whats with this false sense of bravado...delusion at its best!

Ah sunshine like you won't get what I just have tried to say in my last comment..Let's me recite it briefly now,

By controlling the computerized rotation of the rotor in centrifuge in cascades you can easily maintain the amount of U235 or U238 you want..More you speed up the rotor more U238 will move out to the wall of centrifuge & can be separated..Anyway after processing Uranium ore the Uranium oxide you get contain a whooping 99% U238..LEU can easily be processed from that.To process HEU & concentrate U235 thousands of centrifuges are needed..Today's centrifuges are more efficient than that was in 1986..

HEU or LEU can't be garbage..Ignorance makes garbage..

Ah sunshine like you won't get what I just have tried to say in my last comment..Let's me recite it briefly now,

By controlling the computerized rotation of the rotor in centrifuge in cascades you can easily maintain the amount of U235 or U238 you want..More you speed up the rotor more U238 will move out to the wall of centrifuge & can be separated..Anyway after processing Uranium ore the Uranium oxide you get contain a whooping 99% U238..LEU can easily be processed from that.To process HEU & concentrate U235 thousands of centrifuges are needed..Today's centrifuges are more efficient than that was in 1986..

HEU or LEU can't be garbage..Ignorance makes garbage..
don't teach us centrifuge technology we are a decade ahead of you in it

You were also under the British rule and then the pakistani rule, so stop with the rheotoric! No one gives a rats *** about BD's so called military not us nor the chinese or the pakistanis.... so these wet dreams of bd capturing Indian territory in an event of a war is stupid, In such an event survival would be your top most priority rather than getting into the mess.
we wont get in to mess. Actually u talking like nuclear war is just like HOLI! we can destroy Pakistan with out receiving any nukes!
And we bd people dont give any s*** to ur Indian army..... just like Chinese and Pakistanis!

we wont get in to mess. Actually u talking like nuclear war is just like HOLI! we can destroy Pakistan with out receiving any nukes!
Damn, When did i say that? You on some special stuff? Our govt and military will do everything required to counter any threat to our existence.

don't teach us centrifuge technology we are a decade ahead of you in it
Then why your HEU production is almost equal & plutonium production is 30 times lower than India annually??

Explains a lot..

So much advanced yet unable to procure nuclear fuel for basic electricity generation or basic needs.. Other side India has made remarkable achievement in power generation as we as we have been powering our submarines & research since decades...Also now we have 21 reactors active...

You are decade ahead only in adapting Chinese technology & Canadian blueprint..

Last edited:
This is just a scenario. But the best way to do it is with multiple cargo ships armed with cruise missiles. Something the Russians brought up. Hit the enemy with that kind of surprise attack.

Golden words of wisdom, spoken for the first time since the inception of humanity!

P.S. Glad that you appreciate our efforts :|
Why not! U r a major power both economically and militarily. But never underestimate others, u will need them in long run and one thing only the fools prepares themselves for weaker enemy or believes that the enemy is weak.

Why not! U r a major power both economically and militarily. But never underestimate others, u will need them in long run and one thing only the fools prepares themselves for weaker enemy or believes that the enemy is weak.
No one is underestimating anyone, Buy we will take all steps required for the safety of our country.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom