What's new

India 'concerned' over China running Gwadar port

Pakistan's over-dedication to their friends is India's concern. In past its US now its China. Ramifications are always hard for that. US-Pakistan 'friendship' is live example.

i never said we are responsible,i said concerned.

by this logic even you shouldnt be coccerned about our missiles,rafale's,our muslims etc.because they are ours.

but still,you show concern,counter our moves,and show sympathy to our muslims.

similarly,we have our concerns.

no one is stopping you.

hope you get my point.

Dude by giving authority of just a port in a foreign country is not a matter of valid concern.

but the valid concern comes when u sell arms to an other country that will be used to invade yr homeland in the future.

BTW Pak is an ideological state build specifically for Muslims of SA so our just sympathy for Muslims not concern is not an issue as we have same sympathy for palestine, Bosnia, Iraq etc.

Its not only for Muslims in India.

Pakistan's over-dedication to their friends is India's concern. In past its US now its China. Ramifications are always hard for that. US-Pakistan 'friendship' is live example.

Pakistans(our) over-dedication is not a matter of concern of our enemy country.

This is our country our responsibility who r u to show yr so called concerns ??

we never said anything about yr country or did we??

I am talking about the cantonments of Pakistan army within Pakistan
not Israeli , Iranian or Indian army .

Bolan Medical college is called boycott Medical college, the schools and colleges remain closed and teachers are threatened with death if they come over to teach.

lets not be apologetics here. spare few thoughts for those countless and nameless labourers, shopkeepers, teachers, doctors and government servants killed due to the lack of security. these oppressed" sardars move armed to teeth in big convoys looking like they are going to start a war.

when you have too many chiefs in the village then you get confusion and people get wrong ideas. Hazrat Abu Bakr r.a helped in removing this confusion when some opportunists decided that they have a chance after the death of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

instead of caring for the sentiments of the bullies with guns and rocket launchers we must worry about our peaceful civilains who are denied a peaceful and safe life.

Irfan Bhai where do the BLA & other such outfits get their foot soldiers from if not from the same 'peaceful civilians' ? What does that mean ? There are enough disgruntled civilians in Baluchistan to provide logistical support to these outfits to operate with near impunity !

And so unless we win over the people from those areas we're never going to be able to finish the BLA. It appears that the presence of the Army Cantonments in Baluchistan or the activities of the Army, the Paramilitary Forces, the Bureaucracy & the so-called Development Works don't have the approval of the people on the ground otherwise this insurgency would have died out long...long ago. The only reason it hasn't is because we've continued to fail in getting the common people on our side & showing them the sincerity of our efforts & so I reiterate that unless a 'people led' solution to the problem is seen, unless a 'peopled owned & demanded' development work pans out, we're not going to be able to defeat this insurgency & restore peace in Baluchistan because the resentment would linger on.

Subsequent Army operations in the past have already established that this is just a stop-gap solution at best & unless there is a paradigmatic shift in our dealing with Baluchistan & the sentiments of the people of Baluchistan this operation too would fail in the long-term.

Dude by giving authority of just a port in a foreign country is not a matter of valid concern.

but the valid concern comes when u sell arms to an other country that will be used to invade yr homeland in the future.

BTW Pak is an ideological state build specifically for Muslims of SA so our just sympathy for Muslims not concern is not an issue as we have same sympathy for palestine, Bosnia, Iraq etc.

Joke of the century. You have opinion on everything in India. And China-Pakistan friendship is strategic worry for us and we will discuss it. If you dont want to see our comments. Dont come here. As simple as that.

As long as its not used for military purposes which will harm India's interests, it shouldnt be a concern. But the Indian Defence Minister saying otherwise means that CHina ad Pakistan might be planning something anti-India using that port.

I fail to understand who r u to say that??

U r using yr land n yr allies to block our country in arms n economic corporation from west and u r saying that its indian concern that Pak has decided to give just an authority of its domestic port to a foreign country.:rofl:

Now this cocern is itself concerning of the Low IQ of our neighboring country!!!!!!

i think you already got your answer.

I fail to understand who r u to say that??

U r using yr land n yr allies to block our country in arms n economic corporation from west and u r saying that its indian concern that Pak has decided to give just an authority of its domestic port to a foreign country.:rofl:

Now this cocern is itself concerning of the Low IQ of our neighboring country!!!!!!
ya,inspite of having low iq,we are doing better than you?surprising.isnt it?

As long as its not used for military purposes which will harm India's interests, it shouldnt be a concern. But the Indian Defence Minister saying otherwise means that CHina ad Pakistan might be planning something anti-India using that port.

We will put every effort to harm India Interests in this region... Sorry but its the truth...We will also solve the BLA problem alongside...

GOOD NEWS :bounce::smitten::yahoo: India should sit quite,should'nt discuss or show concern over SinoPak relationship......................Chinese are our brothers..........:cheers:

Indian has to invest more on strengthening naval power and amphibious attack capabilities.

Undersea pipeline from Oman and investing Chah Bahar port with better port equipments should be fast tracked.

Maritime boundary dispute with Pakistan on sir creek etc, and few other should be scratched afresh and be kept hot indifintly.

Better resources to monitor situation in Balochistan be pledged.

@ topic............

India go cry to yr mamma ie west.

no taunting please
if they do then uncle Sam will make some big trouble for us. our Arab brothers are also not really pleased with us due to this port which will be their competition. Uncle Wang is doing good but is no where near to stop Uncle Sam.
@Armstrong
please dont be too PC here, the army operations have happened even during Bhutto's time. when state is threatened then it acts very harshly. the sardars loose their symbolic bickering when the infrastructure is built because its one of the things that they bring up with local and foreign media and normally its the Marri, Bughti, Magsi and jamali that is employed to develop those structures.

we halted our cantonments on the orders of COAS do tell me if that has helped in anyway? secondly I am recommending tight security and establishment of such places to project power to protect our national interests. a selfish Sardar who spends most of his time having the men of opposing tribes killed or bullying his own tribesmen should be our least concern while looking out for sentiments. the solution for dissidence is indeed political not military. but I am talking about a strategic port here and its safety and I am up for the use of maximum force for any a hole who only understands the language of force, who thinks that by abducting people working at the ports he is doing justice to his tribe.

this thread is not about the usual bickering of the Baloch sardars who on air say that its the right of every baloch fighter to kill at least one punjabi in his life time. (referenec Bramdagh to Talat Hussain's interview)

India has openly shown "concern" to the port
UAE doesnt like the idea of loosing some custom due to potential competition
Uncle Sam doesnt like Uncle Wang and his presence in Arabian sea

so all or some of them might give a lending hand to Jundullah, Lashker Jhangvi & BLA to disrupt this port. politicians can try their luck and reason with their disgruntled "brothers" while military should be on the alert to keep these "brothers" away from national assets.
its a matter of national security our repute and our friendship with China.

Last edited by a moderator:
no taunting please
if they do then uncle Sam will make some big trouble for us. our Arab brothers are also not really pleased with us due to this port which will be their competition. Uncle Wang is doing good but is no where near to stop Uncle Sam.
@Armstrong
please dont be too PC here, the army operations have happened even during Bhutto's time. when state is threatened then it acts very harshly. the sardars loose their symbolic bickering when the infrastructure is built because its one of the things that they bring up with local and foreign media and normally its the Marri, Bughti, Magsi and jamali that is employed to develop those structures.

we halted our cantonments on the orders of COAS do tell me if that has helped in anyway? secondly I am recommending tight security and establishment of such places to project power to protect our national interests. a selfish Sardar who spends most of his time having the men of opposing tribes killed or bullying his own tribesmen should be our least concern while looking out for sentiments. the solution for dissidence is indeed political not military. but I am talking about a strategic port here and its safety and I am up for the use of maximum force for any a hole who only understands the language of force, who thinks that by abducting people working at the ports he is doing justice to his tribe.

this thread is not about the usual bickering of the Baloch sardars who on air say that its the right of every baloch fighter to kill at least one punjabi in his life time. (referenec Bramdagh to Talat Hussain's interview)

India has openly shown "concern" to the port
UAE doesnt like the idea of loosing some custom due to potential competition
Uncle Sam doesnt like Uncle Wang and his presence in Arabian sea

so all or some of them might give a lending hand to Jundullah, Lashker Jhangvi & BLA to disrupt this port. politicians can try their luck and reason with their disgruntled "brothers" while military should be on the alert to keep these "brothers" away from national assets.
its a matter of national security our repute and our friendship with China.

just one question.

why r the military men r sooooo defensive now a days.

Even my father now a days is like that in this regard who is also ex military man.

newdelhinsa:Indian has to invest more on strengthening naval power and amphibious attack capabilities.

Undersea pipeline from Oman and investing Chah Bahar port with better port equipments should be fast tracked.

Maritime boundary dispute with Pakistan on sir creek etc, and few other should be scratched afresh and be kept hot indifintly.

Better resources to monitor situation in Balochistan be pledged.

ya then get ready to liberate kashmir n khalistan.

or prepare to face the wrath of yr worst mightmare ie

the Great Inter Services Intelligence.:rofl:

Let my post die natural way or send someone intelligent to answer it.

Thanks

@Irfan Baloch : I hear you but has this worked in the past & do you think it will work in the present ? I can very well understand that there are powers that be who are destabilizing Baluchistan deliberately because of Gwadar but don't you think that our response has been much hollow because we still haven't been able to change the perception of Pakistanis, the world & most of all the people of Baluchistan from it.

I know that what I speak is conjecture because I've based my opinion on anecdotal evidence that I've collected in my talks with Baluch, Pashtuns & Punjabi settlers from Baluchistan & each of them have their own sorrows against the State.

My Baluch friends (around 10) tell me that its the ISI & the FC thats doing all these bombings, these disappearances & extra-judicial killings & blaming it on the Baluch People to make them out to be the bogeyman so that they (the Pakistani Security Apparatus) can go in & save the day. What they, also claim, is that because the FC is dominantly Pashtun...some factions of the Pashtuns are looking to even things out with the Baluch People through it. And they claim these to be the dominant view point amongst the Baluch.

My Pashtun friends from those areas tell me that ISI & the Army are doing all of this because the BLA & others keep killing innocent civilians, Baluch & Non-Baluch alike, & so their hand has been forced to take care of the terrorists in a more aggressive manner.

My Punjabi friends & family who settled in those areas tell me that there is an extreme resentment against them from the Pashtuns & the Baluch alike because their (the Punjabi Settler) presences is felt to be encroaching on their ancestral homelands & in the process because Punjabi Settlers, as a general rule, are more educated than their Pashtun or Baluch counterparts, the other two view them (the Punjabi Settlers) as attempting to marginalize & have marginalized the local population of Baluchistan - the Pashtuns & the Baluch, by filling all the top slots.

Whereas most of the Punjabi Settlers are angry on being taken for cannon fodder whereby the Hazaras are being mentioned for their sacrifices but no one even bothers to talk about us Punjabis as if a dead Punjabi is absolutely immaterial. My own relatives have left Baluchistan (Quetta) after some of their loved ones were gunned down, after the death threats & those who remain do so because they have no where else to go. The ones who remain have sent over their children to Lahore or Islamabad where our families generally are but they're still there because they have no other means of earning livelihood other than the shops or businesses they have back home in Quetta.

So Irfan Bhai, I have a vested interest in seeing a peaceful Baluchistan much more so than the average Pakistani because my own loved ones have suffered but what we're doing right now isn't working ! We need to rethink that strategy otherwise even if the things die down...the resentment would still linger on.

Back
Top Bottom