What's new

India closely watching Russian move to sell attack helicopters to Pakistan

Yeah I'm on a vacation in PK right now so I have nothing but time and after joining PDF, I barely log into Facebook or Surf around the web like a lost soul like I used to. Its all PDF these days :pdf::pdf::pdf:
same here but my vacation are going to be over very soon...:( back to work ..

Not really. I dont see myself as a woman with hot thighs even though I think Emma stone has them.
if you say so ;)

though the comment was more on mentality than physical attributes. But then, we digress.

There is nothing left to be re-tendered. Simply put, we have lost a lot of time and the new government's point is to fast track acquisitions. Kamovs will be joining the Army Aviation.
No way in hell is that happening! The Ka-26 didn't meet a significant amount of the criteria. Check out the latest news:

Modi govt to fast track 1.5 billion dollar deal : Army to get 197 light utility helicopters

Now I'm not 100% convinced by the authenticity of this because no one else has reported this and this latest letter by Airbus seems to contradict this report anyway but there is simply no chance the Kamov can win now. If Airbus pull out then you are left with a single-vendor purchase which is barred under the latest DPP and this single vendor has been unable to meet even basic criteria laid out by the RFP. It's a no go.

I don't know what will happen but I promise you it won't be the Ka-26 being declared the winner- there is no way that would work.

even if Russia won't sell game changer weapons to Pakistan, but now they may keep blind eye if China - Pakistan went for deal of J-10 with Russian engine or J-11 or similar air crafts with Russian equipment. Also China is in position now to purchase 48 Su-35s and resell them to Pakistan and bring some parity in air power in South Asia. :azn:

even if Russia won't sell game changer weapons to Pakistan, but now they may keep blind eye if China - Pakistan went for deal of J-10 with Russian engine or J-11 or similar air crafts with Russian equipment. Also China is in position now to purchase 48 Su-35s and resell them to Pakistan and bring some parity in air power in South Asia. :azn:
First get the J-10s I have been hearing the Pakistani fanboys go on about for so many years now before you even THINK about China doing some sort of middleman game with Russia for Su-35s for Pakistan. I mean I don't know what you think Pakistan is worth to China but that is pushing the realms of possibility.

First get the J-10s I have been hearing the Pakistani fanboys go on about for so many years now before you even THINK about China doing some sort of middleman game with Russia for Su-35s for Pakistan. I mean I don't know what you think Pakistan is worth to China but that is pushing the realms of possibility.

You Indians will never understand the friendship between China :china: & Pakistan :pakistan: so just leave it. On J-10 PAF may never go for them as they are getting used F-16s on low price and they have some MLU kits available to bring them to Block-50 standard. PAF may go for Chinese 5th gen plane if there is no urgent need arise of going for J-10's advance variant.

China have sold us every thing they copied or developed if we want to have it, and yes China have played middleman role when we needed RD-93 engines. :azn:

You Indians will never understand the friendship between China & Pakistan

Higher than the tallest mountains and deepr than the deepest seas- correct? I'm not even going to bring up how geopolitics works but you keep believing that.

I've been hearing about the PAF getting J-10s and the PN getting J-11s since I joined this forum. All too often convenient excuses are given- "oh we don't need them until the Indians get their MMRCA", "oh J-10s are not as good as F-16s", "a JF-17 is as good as the J-11 for the PN" and the deals never materlise. Now I'm hearing about the PAF getting J-31s! I wish you would stop projecting such fantasies out there until there is something tangible to show for all your imagining and no a PAF visit to China doesn't count as something tangible.

Higher than the tallest mountains and deepr than the deepest seas- correct? I'm not even going to bring up how geopolitics works but you keep believing that.

I've been hearing about the PAF getting J-10s and the PN getting J-11s since I joined this forum. All too often convenient excuses are given- "oh we don't need them until the Indians get their MMRCA", "oh J-10s are not as good as F-16s", "a JF-17 is as good as the J-11 for the PN" and the deals never materlise. Now I'm hearing about the PAF getting J-31s! I wish you would stop projecting such fantasies out there until there is something tangible to show for all your imagining and no a PAF visit to China doesn't count as something tangible.

friendship is not all about defence deals :undecided:

They are indeed the same platform, but Mi-35 uses a modern airframe. You should look into it. There are many differences, landing gear, rotor blades. We operate them in Brazil. I know what I'm talking about.
Could you provide some pictures of the mi-35 superhind??

Would be delighted to see them!

How does Pakistan intend to pay for these? Chinese and US weapons at least come on aid or soft loans.

dont you worry about our finances my concerned friend, we always pay by hook or by crook.
Russian knows that now is not to time to ignore Pakistan anymore, from now on Pakistan will be spending a lot more on arms

Could you provide some pictures of the mi-35 superhind??

Would be delighted to see them!

Of course!

AH-2-SAbre_01.jpg

Esquadr%C3%A3o-Poti-treina-emprego-ar-solo-do-AH-2-Sabre-no-CPBV-foto-2-FAB.jpg

Esquadr%C3%A3o-Poti-treina-emprego-ar-solo-do-AH-2-Sabre-no-CPBV-foto-3-FAB.jpg

Esquadr%C3%A3o-Poti-treina-emprego-ar-solo-do-AH-2-Sabre-no-CPBV-foto-FAB.jpg

2101485.jpg

MI35H.jpg

482807_4495788479697_1600181352_n.jpg

Some of our helicopters in action:

;)

Some price Indian diplomacy has to pay, which in return effects our defense strategy. I am sure China has full involvement in this deal.

So what is the difference between these Super hinds of Brazil and the hinds posted in the pictures by @khanboy007???
Well...
The version we use is Mi-35M4: Updated version of the Mi-35M with Israeli avionics for the Brazilian Air Force.
Compared with Mi-24 old models, Mi-35M has a reduced empty weight resulting from new titanium main rotor head, composites rotor blades, shortened stub-wings and non-retractable landing gear. Also in case of the crash the landing gear absorbs some of the energy.
Lets see few more differences between Mi-24 and Mi-35:

Mil Mi-24 HIND
Five-blade fully articulated main rotor, forged and machined steel hub. Hydraulic lead-lag dampers (same as Mi-8).
Three-blade tail rotor (same as Mi-17)
2167.jpg

2855.jpg

3309.jpg

Mil Mi-35M HIND
Five-blade fully articulated main rotor (same as Mi-28).
Twin two-blade scissored tail rotor (same as Mi-28).
4168.jpg

Mi-35M_77_5482.jpg

4173.jpg

4303.jpg

4171.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom