What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

Then why cant we be neutral bro...Who are we to support them to come out of their constitution?
There should be a reason to buy these which i am unable to understand even after 9 pages?
We tried to behave the same way with russia and lot of people here does not know that normal russians hate indians as mush as westerners...

If you don't understand what is SAR then I think you are not mature enough to be in a defence forum.

Then why cant we be neutral bro...Who are we to support them to come out of their constitution?
There should be a reason to buy these which i am unable to understand even after 9 pages?
We tried to behave the same way with russia and lot of people here does not know that normal russians hate indians as mush as westerners...

Who cares about there constitution. India needs a platform for rescue/relief operations in the vast coastal regions and islands in its territory. Japan offered a good one, we had the deal. What is that you don't understand about it?

Its basically a SAR aircraft India would use to ferry spare parts and technician to warship . But what is more significant is now India Is going to flood with military hardware technology from all over the world more then ever .

Who cares about there constitution. India needs a platform for rescue/relief operations in the vast coastal regions and islands in its territory. Japan offered a good one, we had the deal. What is that you don't understand about it?
We dont need them...why are we buying them?
There are many good things japanese can offer!!!

Then I think I'll stay.
hehe:lol::lol::lol::tup:

Dude! hold your horses. How can you say we don't need these planes ?
Is it your area of expertise ?
None of us know the full story.
Don't make silly statements.

What makes you think they aren't needed? How are you going to conduct search and rescue operations in the sea? Take a recent example of the tourist boat capsizing killing 21. You are fine with people dying like that and no proper rescue/relief equipment in place?

Think of war time scenario with navy, same thing, in case of such emergency, you are willing to let the precious soldiers die? If India buys 15, not all of them can be operational at the same time, may be half. Think of the vast space they have to cover and ocean doesn't gives much time for rescue.

Now unless you think few lives of common citizens or soldiers is worthless and it is wrong to be equipped to save them, do you have any other question?

What makes you think they aren't needed? How are you going to conduct search and rescue operations in the sea? Take a recent example of the tourist boat capsizing killing 21. You are fine with people dying like that and no proper rescue/relief equipment in place?

Think of war time scenario with navy, same thing, in case of such emergency, you are willing to let the precious soldiers die? If India buys 15, not all of them can be operational at the same time, may be half. Think of the vast space they have to cover and ocean doesn't gives much time for rescue.

Now unless you think few lives of mango man or soldiers is worthless and it is wrong to be equipped to save them, do you have any other question?
15 are not required...May be 2 or 3 more than sufficient...

Dude! hold your horses. How can you say we don't need these planes ?
Is it your area of expertise ?
None of us know the full story.
Don't make silly statements.
Agreed but they are just giving some silly reasons...
We may need 2 or 3 but 15 is in no way needed...
Are they gonna rescue us from tsunami!!!

Most of the SAR aircraft in this world are helicopters!!!

15 are not required...May be 2 or 3 more than sufficient...

A boat close to Mumbai is sinking, people already in water, sea is rough. Planes are situated in A&N island. How many do you think would drown before they can come for the rescue? It is not like they can cover that distance on a moments notice. It takes time from them being notified, to the planes taking off, to travel to the place of incidence. They have to be positioned at different locations, with few being in maintenance and few ready for operation.

i doubt that loan sanctioned on low interest rate by japan will be going to buy this plane...may be sign to show their growing military co-operation...so much diplomacy behind the curtain...may be i am wrong...what you guys think..???
because 110 million $ is still a huge amount where india would not easily agree to buy....

Back
Top Bottom