What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

I may be a guest and abindonboy has a youtube channel!!!
:hitwall:
Does his youtube channel always advocate India purchasing foreign stuff?

In any case, it has been explained enough times to you what air sea rescue aircrafts are for. You keep ignoring it and asking it again.

USA also sells advanced weapons to Pakistan, why you not blame USA?

ha ha... Strange.. Okk.. I also have a question.. USA also sells advanced wepons to India, Why you not blame USA (like you done against Japan)?
Answer this, then you'll get ur question's answer..

12191346254_734db2da0d_o.jpg

Maybe be cause I'm right :/
I agree...
Does his youtube channel always advocate India purchasing foreign stuff?

In any case, it has been explained enough times to you what air sea rescue aircrafts are for. You keep ignoring it and asking it again.
But i am unable to understand why we need 15 of them...lol
Dont take it personal that i am opposing this...

Abe is very ambitious, he successfully get India hooked up. It was supposed to be an open bidding, Japanese finally knock it down through government to government level business. What Japan promises India as return for the favor?
mr. wang, india is just following its own interests. we need higher investment and technical assistance. it doesn't matter where that comes from, as long as it helps the country develop.
don't tell me the reason china has had a trade deficit with japan for decades is due to charity. the billions you have sent japan's way is exponentially more than India

Butthurt much? Do you see Indians say anything when you do business with Pakistan? What double standards? Our country our money we will do whatever we want to. Today;s Japanese govt are a much better than bullying Chinese govt.

Well funny thing is that your govt does cry alot when it happens. Any country selling or buying weapons or weapons related equipment to or from Pakistan, India will start crying.

India India protests China plan to sell two more n-reactors to Pakistan
In a deal that has the Indian security establishment crying foul, China is set to sell two more nuclear reactors to Pakistan, according to a report that said India has registered its objection to the move to China as well as to the Nuclear Suppliers Group.

Copyright © 2014 Firstpost — All rights reserved

U.S. arms sale for Pakistan irks India
WASHINGTON, (UPI) Nov. 18 , 2004 -

Alarmed by reports that the Bush administration may also sell some F-16s to Pakistan, India recently told Washington the proposed sale would spark an arms race in South Asia.

Pakistan has rejected the Indian protest, saying that there already exists a conventional imbalance to the detriment of Pakistan and the proposed sale will only help bridge the existing gap between the defense capabilities of the two countries.

All rights reserved. Copyright 2005 by United Press International

Despite India's protests, Vietnam buys arms from Pakistan

New Delhi, Aug 17 (IANS) Ignoring concerns of its long standing ally India, Vietnam has purchased a second consignment of small arms from Pakistan.
According to Jane's Defence Weekly, Vietnam acquired 100 SMG-PK 9 mm submachine guns and 50 sniper rifles from the state-run Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) in Rawalpindi as a follow-on order to an equal number of similar weapons it purchased last year.

Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved

:angel:

You guys gone crazy buying weapon from all over the world, even from Nazi's grandson like indiscriminate hungry eater. As long as China is there, your conspiracy with Japan will not succeed in the end. You try to piss of China, yes you did.

Seems you dont know anything about Indias diplomacy.India make a move not only by using its power but it democratic and other soft power.Our foreign diplomats already acknowledge ,For India diplomacy is a chess game that win large number of friends and reduce enemies.Confused enemies and check mate enemies in diplomatic game play.
Your PLA guys built a good tent in Ladakh in April.We just landed our newly acquired C-130j.That finish China game temperorily .May China established radar but that is another case.
We already warn you if you supply weapons to Pakistan .we also take our choice and.we took our choice.We buy all this weapons and in future we can see upgraded indigenous version of these weapons like Dhanush gun,

But i am unable to understand why we need 15 of them...lol
Now I agree with you! In fact India needs MANY more. A fleet of 15 assuming 100% availability (which naturally in the real world is a dream) is simply inadequate to cover both mainland IN's coast line and its territories most notably the A&N islands.

LOL..leave it broo...
He is a good chinese..not a troll...

You only joined today and saying us who is a troll or not. But you don't know he is a butthurt Chinese always spew venom against India.

Now I agree with you! In fact India needs MANY more. A fleet of 15 assuming 100% availability (which naturally in the real world is a dream) is simply inadequate to cover both mainland IN's coast line and its territories most notably the A&N islands.
lol...you are still roaming around here...
I will be back once you are out of here...

Back
Top Bottom