What's new

India clears $660 million deal for M777 artillery guns

Al-Khalid 2 Type 96/99 is underway... So what you'll be left is with your Arjunk. ;)
So........ Al-Khalid 2 is coming with artificial intelligence ??? ::D
Still Arjuna is better. Don't trust me. Read some Forgin report. Mark 2 will be great and mark 3 will be killer and FMBT will be just ..... Dont wana say that :D

Al-Khalid 2 Type 96/99 is underway... So what you'll be left is with your Arjunk. ;)
Still Arjuna is better. Don't trust me. Read some Forgin report. Mark 2 will be great and mark 3 will be killer and FMBT will be just ..... Dont wana say that :D

why so many russian T90 in indian :azn:

good luck of relations with usa we are done with them BS war on in afganistan
Correction they are done with you. You aren't with them :D
I personally don't like USA but I like their tech. So plan is to get as much as we can. We won't be ally like you were. It will be friends with own interests.

I personally don't like USA but I like their tech. So plan is to get as much as we can. We won't be ally like you were. It will be friends with own interests.

here you go and it russia is left in 48 or 65 or 71 or kargel did russian fight with you did they

Timing reasons really. Arjun just wasn't ready quick enough at the time T-90 deal was signed.
25 years is not enoughf

We had our interests with the tech. We were one of the world's first foreign users of F-16 ...now new block 52... same technology to be used on JF-17... Tomahwak Cruise Missile used to make Babur Cruise Missile, and a lot more things that will be just a waste of time explaining. :coffee:

here you go and it russia is left in 48 or 65 or 71 or kargel did russian fight with you did they

25 years is not enoughf
Are you high ??? I am saying the same thing. You have to fight your own war. People just help you. They don't fight your war. Russia help India as USA help Pak. Israel help India in Kargil. But it's was and will only Indians vs Pakis. Is it hard to understand.

25 years is not enoughf

That's easy to say, and I'm not going to get into great detail, but it is easy to criticize now but the majority of the project's life was plagued by sanctions and lack of funding not to mention 0 industrial base/know-how. It is pretty much the same issues with the LCA. Arjun is a pltform to build on and you can bet next generations of MBT in India will take nowhere near as long. Those in the know in the industery around the world marvel at India's achievement.

We had our interests with the tech. We were one of the world's first foreign users of F-16 ...now new block 52... same technology to be used on JF-17... Tomahwak Cruise Missile used to make Babur Cruise Missile, and a lot more things that will be just a waste of time explaining. :coffee:
And when did I object that ??? You got things. No doubt. But you dance on their song. Point is we will get many things without dancing on their songs. USA need India more than India needs USA

You have hardly 600 howitzers. How is your focus on China?

Just Pakistan's M110 total is 810, 398 M198, 500 M109, 100+ Panters, 356 M115, 244 M114, 1000 Type 59s 54s, M56, M101s...

More Panters will be produced and Norinco from China is on order...:lol:

Shooting in air or brain fart???????? :woot:

1. pakistan have around 100 M198 and u says = 398 howitzers :woot:

Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

2. pakistan have around 260 M110 howitzer and u says = 810 howitzers

M110 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why multiply and shoot in the air?????????????

That's easy to say, and I'm not going to get into great detail, but it is easy to criticize now but the majority of the project's life was plagued by sanctions and lack of funding not to mention 0 industrial base/know-how. It is pretty much the same issues with the LCA. Arjun is a pltform to build on and you can bet next generations of MBT in India will take nowhere near as long. Those in the know in the industery around the world marvel at India's achievement.

o yea LCA to same story as arjunk

i have a felling this thread will be closed soon ;)

And when did I object that ??? You got things. No doubt. But you dance on their song. Point is we will get many things without dancing on their songs. USA need India more than India needs USA

How are we dancing in their song. I'm just telling you the facts that we have used their tech to make our own indigenous projects... Sorry to say, but it is India that is dancing in others songs by importing stuff like you just did now.

Back
Top Bottom