What's new

India clears $660 million deal for M777 artillery guns

Shooting in air or brain fart???????? :woot:

1. pakistan have around 100 M198 and u says = 398 howitzers :woot:

Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

2. pakistan have around 260 M110 howitzer and u says = 810 howitzers

M110 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why multiply and shoot in the air?????????????

LOL Indians will always be denial when Pakistan is ahead of them in anything.....
That PAKdef rarely gets updated its probably from 2007 and that wiki page says a different # of M110 in pakistani army page...

That's easy to say, and I'm not going to get into great detail, but it is easy to criticize now but the majority of the project's life was plagued by sanctions and lack of funding not to mention 0 industrial base/know-how. It is pretty much the same issues with the LCA. Arjun is a pltform to build on and you can bet next generations of MBT in India will take nowhere near as long. Those in the know in the industery around the world marvel at India's achievement.

We have explained this to them many times over, but no use. So I would say dont waste your time bro.

Wow few anti-Pak statements in India from Hillary Clinton got her 660 Million$ deal keep it up USA. :usflag: :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Plz accept my humble thanks for ur intelligent post.

1. India is buying M777 and in its class its:

- The lightest howitzer on planet earth

- The most advance howitzer in the world

- The best and most reliable howitzer in the world

- The most battle proven howitzer in the world

- Recently used in Iraq and Afghanistan

2. India is buying a howitzer after the huge gap of 28 years.

3. And u says its just a token of US's statement against pakistan
:woot:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Plz accept my humble thanks for ur intelligent post.

1. India is buying M777 and in its class its:

- The lightest howitzer on planet earth

- The most advance howitzer in the world

- The best and most reliable howitzer in the world

- The most battle proven howitzer in the world

- Recently used in Iraq and Afghanistan

2. India is buying a howitzer after the huge gap of 28 years.

3. And u says its just a token of US's statement against pakistan

But failed to kill Taliban.. :lol:

LOL Indians will always be denial when Pakistan is ahead of them in anything.....
That PAKdef rarely gets updated its probably from 2007 and that wiki page says a different # of M110 in pakistani army page...

Again shooting in the air i have visited pak army website and it don't mention anything as u claim. All it says that
In 1981 USA given a $ 1.5 billion military aid to pakistan in which pakistan army got 40 M*110 203mm SP howitzer along with other equipments and weapons

Post link to prove ur point??????????????

Or admit its all in air. :angel:

You have hardly 600 howitzers. How is your focus on China?

Just Pakistan's M110 total is 810, 398 M198, 500 M109, 100+ Panters, 356 M115, 244 M114, 1000 Type 59s 54s, M56, M101s...

More Panters will be produced and Norinco from China is on order...:lol:
again check your numbers mate......i just checked and found that very less than what you've posted here....

Again shooting in the air i have visited pak army website and it don't mention anything as u claim. All it says that

Post link to prove ur point??????????????

Or admit its all in air. :angel:

I meant to say that same wikipedia is quoting two different figures. The one you found was when you typed M110. Type Pakistan army and see how many M110s it shows down below... :coffee:

So that makes 1 howitzer almost $5 million. Now that is one costly A-gun.
Don't the Russians have something similar? Or did they get an American Gun solely because our dear leader capitulated to Hilly Madame's wishes/orders?

Saw this beast @ Def Expo 2012 ... intimidating indeed !

s_a31_00550664.jpg

Welcome to the Indian Army , mate ! :cheers:

Bae System is also involved in tender for 400 155mm Towed artillery with its FH77-B05 Systems !! Most probably we will go for that artillery too

Back
Top Bottom