What's new

India, China to hold joint army exercise

Chinese and Indian navies have hold 3 excersices already. Also port calls have become annual routine.

it means nothing before you kick dalai-s*** out of your country,we will only treat two countries as true ally

Last edited:
it means nothing before you kick dalai-s*** out of your country,we will only treat two countries as true ally

Just Only Dalai Lama... Ohh mann why only Dalai Lama.. ask for these states also to be gifted..
Arunachal Pradesh..
Sikkim.
Mizoram.
Meghalaya.:wave:

Well i think for the time being it is military diplomacy between the countries along with trade that will be the mainstay of Indo-China relations.

hmm Please stick to the topic guys .

From where did this India and China War came into picture.

@shchinese:Are you from Chinese army ?why you are so aggressive against us .

Anyway ,Regarding Chinese Product .Even I also prefer products made fom other countries as people mostly associate Chinese products with Cheap ,low quality products or 3rd Graded and its true as well .

Well,It depends on QC and usually cheaper Chinese products has poor QC .Though many costly products from China not bad ,but still I don't prefer Chinese products .

back to the topic :

It's nice to have exercise's like these .Not bad .

every countrys has doves and hawks.and we really have some problem about territory and diplomacy.we'd better resolve problems by negotiation,military gamble is not good idea.even win will make hate grow strong.hundred of years of war would be lead out,just like Franch and Germany.

Sure.... We hope that amongst all the nation, we see such wars, instead of hate and killings. A war within each nation to develop, and make its' citizen life better... and competition amongst nation to do it better and faster....amen!

Back
Top Bottom