What's new

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai

Haha,

indians never learn from their lessons. Its always the same thing. They get a hiding and come back for more.
Try to work with everyone for peace, not to fight please.

Hope you understand.

apne madarasah mein wapas jao.. thode head banging ki aur zaroorat hai :P

What he said was very immature.

We the smaller country spanked your Indian *****, and now you dare talk big to us?

If Chinese would have balls they would realize how weak India is.

If we had a good economy right now, India would decimated.

I don't want India to commit for any relations with China, and it'll be better for India if we subsequently decrease our trade volume with them.
Your personal emotion is not in conformity with your national interest. Every one is working hard to expand trade volume except you.

We the smaller country spanked your Indian *****, and now you dare talk big to us?

When?????:lol:

I don't want India to commit for any relations with China, and it'll be better for India if we subsequently decrease our trade volume with them.
Lol r u serious?? I thought you were one experienced member man. I hate it when such respected people here talk like immatures??

China has the world's largest population and is world's largest trader :cheesy:

Not even an insane will ignore China. It is not possible. Destiny has played its card and made 2 most populated nations neighbours and you say we don't take advantage of that. Stop trading with China:hitwall:...

Your personal emotion is not in conformity with your national interest. Every one is working hard to expand trade volume except you.

Increasing trade of finished products will only bring in incompetence among Indian enterprise. Recently after banning Chinese telecom equipment makers, India is investing in home grown R&D for telecom products.

Such progress should be visible if we subsequently decrease chinese imports and invest that amount in Indian companies.

Lol r u serious?? I thought you were one experienced member man. I hate it when such respected people here talk like immatures??

China has the world's largest population and is world's largest trader :cheesy:

Not even an insane will ignore China. It is not possible. Destiny has played its card and made 2 most populated nations neighbours and you say we don't take advantage of that. Stop trading with China:hitwall:...

Not in advocate in stopping it altogether, just don't want to go in the American way. Today even their national flags are made in China.

I want GoI to trust and invest in Indian companies, we're lagging in manufacturing sector and have lot of catching up to do.

Increasing trade of finished products will only bring in incompetence among Indian enterprise. Recently after banning Chinese telecom equipment makers, India is investing in home grown R&D for telecom products.

Such progress should be visible if we subsequently decrease chinese imports and invest that amount in Indian companies.

Not in advocate in stopping it altogether, just don't want to go in the American way. Today even their national flags are made in China.

I want GoI to trust and invest in Indian companies, we're lagging in manufacturing sector and have lot of catching up to do.
Well the biggest reasons of trade imbalance is the electronics which we import from China almost 35 billion$. Lemme give some examples why trade should not stop:

1. We humans are basically no different than animals. We will kill each other if we have no interdependence. Globalisation has proved it no doubts.

2. I agree than China can give a tough competition, but do you know than a tiny country South Korea has almost 40 billion$ trade surplus with China the world largest manufacturer. It wont mean China will stop trading with them. But China will trade more and more because it knows eventually Chinese companies will out compete them. Just like Korea's Samsung today has destroyed the entire japnese electronics market. Samsung's profits are double the amount of top 9 japnese electronics giants combined. :cheesy:

3. Now take the example of Micromaxx a Indian mobile company. It is now destroying all the mobile phone providers in India which is dominated by mostly foreign companies. It is now starting to manufacture lcd tvs and phones in India at its new plant.

We dont need to stop trading but do what we did in Auto Mobile sector. Provide a level playing field so companies can manufacture and get good prices. Indian Companies will just come if we do that. Then we need to pitch Indian companies against foreign. The new electronics policy will play a big role in this.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/new-electronics-policy-to-target--400-bn-output/926569

Indian locals disagree American Wal-mart enterence into India market. We have lots of Walmart in my hometown Shanghai, We welcome foreign investors instead of deny them. Invesment from India is always welcomed if you'd like to.

Indian and Chinese are smart a$$ business man, so don't need to worry about them. I'm sure we are not interested in undercut your national flag business.

Well the biggest reasons of trade imbalance is the electronics which we import from China almost 35 billion$. Lemme give some examples why trade should not stop:

1. We humans are basically no different than animals. We will kill each other if we have no interdependence. Globalisation has proved it no doubts.

2. I agree than China can give a tough competition, but do you know than a tiny country South Korea has almost 40 billion$ trade surplus with China the world largest manufacturer. It wont mean China will stop trading with them. But China will trade more and more because it knows eventually Chinese companies will out compete them. Just like Korea's Samsung today has destroyed the entire japnese electronics market. Samsung's profits are double the amount of top 9 japnese electronics giants combined. :cheesy:

3. Now take the example of Micromaxx a Indian mobile company. It is now destroying all the mobile phone providers in India which is dominated by mostly foreign companies. It is now starting to manufacture lcd tvs and phones in India at its new plant.

We dont need to stop trading but do what we did in Auto Mobile sector. Provide a level playing field so companies can manufacture and get good prices. Indian Companies will just come if we do that. Then we need to pitch Indian companies against foreign. The new electronics policy will play a big role in this.
New Electronics Policy to target $400 bn output - Indian Express

we can continue importing goods from China till we have our own strong manufacturing industry to cater our needs

Chinese are only trying to breed competitor, If they do even Pakistan will move away from them. Your Indian friendship will result in major loss to China. The Indians are not loyal to anything but power.

we can continue importing goods from China till we have our own strong manufacturing industry to cater our needs

Yes you are right
During 1980's when Maruti came out with its first car only the mats and the dashboard was made in India. Rest was all Japan. Japan was that time a nation whom no one could even think of competing. Way more competitive than even today's China. Today we are at a position when we design and export cars and buses to Japan and in 3-4 yrs will over take them in over all car production to be the 2 nd largest car producer. Similarty when Hyundai's first car came out in 60's, it was German design, British Engine, Japnese electronics and nothing Korean. Today Hyundai kicks *** of all these.

Today India has 100-200 companies in revenues over 1 billion. If the Manufacturing policy and electronics policy proves to be successfull India will be the next big producer. We need to support our companies and trade more with China. Competition is always good for us.

Your words itself tell your situation. Starting with Ifs and having words like would have, we had

Chinese are only trying to breed competitor, If they do even Pakistan will move away from them. Your Indian friendship will result in major loss to China. The Indians are not loyal to anything but power.
I hope the trade volume between China and Pakistan increase in the coming yeas. For expample, USA and China hardly will fight each other because the mutual investment counts trillions dollars. Just like China and Japan shouting to each other all days long, they can't easily fight due to Jappan's economy performance is depending on China market.

Back
Top Bottom