What's new

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai

We need chinese investment, infact investment from any country to develop India.
SO yes trade and investment with Chinese will definitely help India in infrastructure and manufacturing sector. And huge investment returns from fast growing economy (compared to US, europe and dollar reserves) will help China grow.

Hope together we can remove more millions of people from poverty which is widespread in India and CHina

I absolutely think India and China should look forward towards mutual co-operation and progress rather than be shackled in animosity from the past. There should be better cooperation in trade, cultural exchanges, education & technology. China should play a proactive role in reducing India's age old squabbles with Pakistan, with whom china shares excellent relations. China is a greater power in the region and should be generous enough to take the lead in solving the problems in the regions and promoting development in smaller countries all around. China can be next super power which has the option to redefine the change that a powerful nation can induce based on development and not on exploitation.

You know absolutely nothing about indian culture or history. Making your judgments on pure ignorance. Answer this question. Odd one out: Shiva, Krishna, Vishnu, Buddha, Hariman, Brahma.

chinesetrollwithhat.png

this is what happens when countries fail to find an apt solution for the bilateral issues..people become apart and a sense of hatred develops among them..be it india pakistan,india china or any other nation..ultimately it effects the relation btw people..

Totally agree with you at this point,Indian are more cruel and evil than orientals even some westerners just by their horrible lookings.

please grow a broad mind...buddy..cruel by looks???how would you fell if anybody says that chinese is cruel by actions?????

Sorry,I take my words back,I shouldn't say something like that an actual feeling through my narrow mind.Meanwhile I type these words looked so hypocritically.

Sorry,I take my words back,I shouldn't say something like that an actual feeling through my narrow mind.Meanwhile I type these words looked so hypocritically.

thnk u..a bit of sarcasm is fun..but we must be mature enough not to hurt others..

We don't want India to be our enemy, maybe not our friend either.
India media is too focused on revenge for 1962, what a pity!

Well, similar to your sentiment towards the Japanese, I believe.

It's different. Imperial Japan deliberately committed "war crimes" against civilians, before eventually losing the war. (Resulting in them being forced into having a pacifist constitution).

The Sino-Indian border war on the other hand was a purely military to military affair, no civilians were targeted, and enemy combatants were treated well as prisoners of war and eventually returned.

Japnanese killed 300 thousands chinese at Nanking in WW2, did china do the same to India? We even didn't kill any Indian capture. Why shall we kill those innocent capture, because of Nehru's fault?
**** you man! Get a life any where else.

We don't want India to be our enemy, maybe not our friend either.

India media is too focused on revenge for 1962, what a pity!

India as such just wants sufficient defenses to be set up vis-a-vis China such that there is no repeat of 1962. There is no REVENGE factor here. As far as Indian Media is concerned, well they just want to create rhetoric for the local audience of which 99.99% doesn't understand anything like Strategy/Defence, just to garner TRPs.

Japnanese killed 300 thousands chinese at Nanking in WW2, did china do the same to India? We even didn't kill any Indian capture. Why shall we kill those innocent capture, because of Nehru's fault?
**** you man! Get a life any where else.

Nobody denied Japanese war crimes. What I mean in my post is your sentiment of seeking a revenge, so India.

We do not seek a revenge despite atrocity commited by Imperial Japan and many other nations, that I don´t want to mention here. Imperial China was not peaceful as you know.

Nobody denied Japanese war crimes. What I mean in my post is your sentiment of seeking a revenge, so India.

We do not seek a revenge despite atrocity commited by Imperial Japan and many other nations, that I don´t want to mention here. Imperial China was not peaceful as you know.

Revenge against who?

That was 70 years ago, anyone who was an adult during that era is now either dead or 90-100 years old. The current Japanese generation had nothing to do with those war crimes.

And all the Japanese war criminals, were executed immediately after the war, and they were nuked twice as well.

If we want revenge then we will have to attack the ghosts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom