What's new

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai

good for you if you believe India dont have access to uranium from other sources apart from India. good night. that is why I said whether India can make unknown origin bomb is decided by Indian nuclear scientists.

so do not blame India if Vietnam tests a nuke. :D someday.

i said other uranium/plutonium NOT DESTINED TO US/RUSSIA, indian bought many radioactive material form oversea, but they are destined for India. read the red suppiment text of my previous post, i am going to sleep.

Good luck on doing covert Nuclear bomb.

i said other uranium/plutonium NOT DESTINED TO US/RUSSIA, indian bough many radioactive material form oversea, but they are destined for India. read the red suppiment text of my previous post, i am going to sleep.

Good luck on doing covert Nuclear bomb.

ok you sleep. This is the end of this discussion with you for now. good night :)

Indians are still working for British designs.

Like I said, you can never straighten a dog's tail.

British designs?? A fading power is giving orders to a rising power and the later is taking such instructions??!!

I think you need to look at the UK-India relationship closer, the bilateral trade is pitiful (Belgium exports more to India than the UK does!).

India has a 100% independent foreign policy as noted by almost every sane person on the planet. The US would LOVE to claim India was an close ally but they have conceded that India is not playing ball in many areas and is perusing an independent foreign policy.

But keep spouting your drivel by all means- you seem to have a free pass by the MODS!

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai
Oman Tribune - the edge of knowledge

In response india sent two messages:

1) by visiting indian security advisor saying in response to Dai good gesture sure why not.
2) indian naval chief saying india will intervene in south china sea.

There are are many misreadings in the discussion but it would be hard to imagine Beijing is reading the message wrong.

1) by visiting indian security advisor saying in response to Dai good gesture sure why not.

There are are many misreadings in the discussion but it would be hard to imagine Beijing is reading the message wrong.

Why to show off, when Chinese are deeply indulging themselves in Kashmir in open,so on what basis should India stay out of South China Sea. :cheesy:

Wrt 2) the IN Chief was saying the IN will defend India's interests anywhere in the world and that will include the SCS. The question was specifically poised within the context of the SCS and ONGC's Veitnamese exploration blacks who's legality has been questioned by China.

What is the difference between Art of War and Arthashastra?

Thats diplomacy :).

China did the same by issuing the maps on the passports with the disputed areas included. It's tricky for any country to back off immediately, more so for India and China. Hopefully some good will come out of this.
As long as there is some progress,no mateer how minute, it always helps.

Back
Top Bottom