What's new

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai

Nobody denied Japanese war crimes. What I mean in my post is your sentiment of seeking a revenge, so India.

We do not seek a revenge despite atrocity commited by Imperial Japan and many other nations, that I don´t want to mention here. Imperial China was not peaceful as you know.
There Is no country in the world called imperial China, only PRC. You are not Chinese, so you don't know what japanese is. They wanna slaughter the whole Chinese every minutes and seconds if they got chance.

Revenge against who?

That was 70 years ago, anyone who was an adult during that era is now either dead or 90-100 years old. The current Japanese generation had nothing to do with those war crimes.

And all the Japanese war criminals, were executed immediately after the war, and they were nuked twice as well.

If we want revenge then we will have to attack the ghosts.

I agree. We shall go over this. The war is long over.

But some of reactions from China in the recent islands spat with Japan have given me a mixed feelings as some voices demanded a war against Japan.

There Is no country in the world called imperial China, only PRC. You are not Chinese, so you don't know what japanese is. They wanna slaughter the whole Chinese every minutes and seconds if they got chance.

As far as I know China was ruled by an Emperor until PRC was founded.

The Japanese hostility towards the Chinese was similar like the Germans to the Jews, I know. There were many irreal reasons behind this, among the reasons was the Chinese economic success in East Asia, so the German jealous against the Jews. But again, all things are past. China today is too mighty for Japan.

As far as I know China was ruled by an Emperor until PRC was founded.

The Japanese hostility towards the Chinese was similar like the Germans to the Jews, I know. There were many irreal reasons behind this, among the reasons was the Chinese economic success in East Asia, so the German jealous against the Jews. But again, all things are past. China today is too mighty for Japan.
Your knowledge about the present China is much reasonable better than that about the old China.
I feel tired about people talking about the similarity between Japanese and the Nazi Germany in which full of nonsense.

the Chinese have to stop their aggressive activities... like China should not occupy SCS and solve its disputes there peacefully and diplomatically.

Like China wont like India to settle issue with Pakistan forcefully and has been providing weapons to it for defense. The aim as per Chinese on this VERY forum is to ensure Pakistan and India solve differences peacefully.

Similarly India aims and wants China and Vietnam to solve SCS issues peacefully. India wants to ensure protection of Vietnam, and for that we should also provide weapons to Vietnam for defensive purposes. Hopefully China would solve SCS issue peacefully with other countries.

In short what I am saying is that, China doesnt allow India to solve its issues with its neighbours and provided them with all the weapons and missiles.

Similarly India cannot allow China to solve SCS forcefully. SCS has a very big importance for India. Much of our trade also passed through that area. To the contrary China doesn't even have that much trade significance for Pakistan but it still has done much much more in that country.

India has real INTERESTS in SCS, still it hasnt done anything so far like giving weapons like nukes and missiles. China had zero interest in the region still it gave missiles and weapons.

So are the Chinese on this forum willing to accept that India has genuine INTERESTS in SCS? If yes then they should also agree that its India's right to do everything to protect its interests which include giving weapons to countries. If China is willing to solve SCS peacefully in a way it protects Indian interests also, we have no problems.

India and China relations are now now limited to the BILATERAL. Like China is affected by India's acts against Pakistan (even though China has no trade interests in Pakistan), India is DEFINATELY affected by China's acts in SCS (not only because of tit for tat for CHinese policy in Pakistan, but even without that because India has genuine TRADE interests in SCS. So even if China dont support Pakistan India would still be interested in protecting SCS as its vital to India's interests)

So now the China, India relations have to be seen in the context of three primary backgrounds:

India and Chinese border dispute.

China's support to Pakistan and its implications for India's security.

China's acts in SCS which have a direct impact on India's ECONOMIC interests.

So trade is welcome and India and China should look to more business, but unless the above three issues are solved together the relations would always remain like in present state as Business Partners.

The just solutions to above issues are as below:

India and China border: CHINA occupied Indian Akshai Chin after independence. I am not interested in past 10000 years of history. China should leave that area.

China and Pakistan: China should stop giving weapons to Pakistan (India never provided weapons to Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc). Here again it is clearly open aggression towards India.

China and SCS: The Chinese lines are illogical and make no sense. China should follow international policies regarding maritime rights and boundaries. Here again China is the aggressor in CLAIMING other countries rights openly and is the open aggressor.

So it is clear that China is following wrong policies since it has gained independence. It has no justification for all the above acts. These acts show that China is only interested in furthering its aims through means of power and military. It uses diplomacy only to buy time.

India and China relations are now now limited to the BILATERAL. Like China is affected by India's acts against Pakistan (even though China has no trade interests in Pakistan), India is DEFINATELY affected by China's acts in SCS (not only because of tit for tat for CHinese policy in Pakistan, but even without that because India has genuine TRADE interests in SCS. So even if China dont support Pakistan India would still be interested in protecting SCS as its vital to India's interests)

So now the China, India relations have to be seen in the context of three primary backgrounds:

India and Chinese border dispute.

China's support to Pakistan and its implications for India's security.

China's acts in SCS which have a direct impact on India's ECONOMIC interests.

So trade is welcome and India and China should look to more business, but unless the above three issues are solved together the relations would always remain like in present state as Business Partners.

The just solutions to above issues are as below:

India and China border: CHINA occupied Indian Akshai Chin after independence. I am not interested in past 10000 years of history. China should leave that area.

China and Pakistan: China should stop giving weapons to Pakistan (India never provided weapons to Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc). Here again it is clearly open aggression towards India.

China and SCS: The Chinese lines are illogical and make no sense. China should follow international policies regarding maritime rights and boundaries. Here again China is the aggressor in CLAIMING other countries rights openly and is the open aggressor.

So it is clear that China is following wrong policies since it has gained independence. It has no justification for all the above acts. These acts show that China is only interested in furthering its aims through means of power and military. It uses diplomacy only to buy time.

1. China wont leave AS. Just accept the LAC as the new official border. Both sides made statements that they are willing to do so.

2. No one can tell two countries to stop trading! This includes arms trade.
At this point also remember that we openly host tibetan leaders and even their parliament.

3. Right, China needs to accept international law.

Timetravel,You mean India provide nuke to Vietnam? Insane

Lol, never. We won't sacrifice our image regarding nuclear proliferation because of this silly fight. But India can leak long range missile technology to Vietnam if necessary.

Timetravel,You mean India provide nuke to Vietnam? Insane
Why its insane?If it would have been me as pm of india i would have provided nukes and even Agni/brahmos missiles free of cost to vietnam.Its just weapon trade.

1. China wont leave AS. Just accept the LAC as the new official border. Both sides made statements that they are willing to do so.

2. No one can tell two countries to stop trading! This includes arms trade.
At this point also remember that we openly host tibetan leaders and even their parliament.

3. Right, China needs to accept international law.

1. Might be acceptable to India if AP is forgotten by China.

2. Has to stop or there will never be same friendly relations as in past (Tibetan govt in exile don't throw missiles and nukes back at China. these two cant be compared)

So if India must forget AS, China must forget the Tibetans living in India. Trade off.

3. Common ground for both countries, India has lot of interests and Chinese claims are untenable.

Summary:

Chinese occupied Tibet and then AS after independence. But the expansion has to stop at that point. The land grabbing cant be allowed to continue in AP and SCS. Some point the Chinese have to com out of expansionist mindset backed by build up of Military, issue of warnings and expectations of getting the results based on fear and diplomacy without getting into war.

Chinese must live peacefully. More land grabbing in AP and SCS should be shelved of the agenda.

Lol, never. We won't sacrifice our image regarding nuclear proliferation because of this silly fight. But India can leak long range missile technology to Vietnam if necessary.
your image means nothing when every nuke power is a proliferator in this world.
tum to bas apni image ka baith ke achar dalo.

These acts show that China is only interested in furthering its aims through means of power and military. It uses diplomacy only to buy time.
:) Our army is ready. We can overrun Hanoi and indian border region without much difficulty. Our navy will be ready by 2017 to overrun Taiwan and Okinawa.

Why its insane?If it would have been me as pm of india i would have provided nukes and even Agni/brahmos missiles free of cost to vietnam.Its just weapon trade.

And you still as yourself why you have such a bad reputation in the world?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom