What's new

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai

Your proposal is insane......on what basis you say China provide tech to Pakistan? Shall China provide nuke to Bangladesh and Siri lankar to protect them? Very lucky you are not India PM, do you think China is a idiot waiting you provide nuke to Vietnam? Nuke tech proliferation is breaking the resolution of united nations.

My proposal is fine. India should provide enough to DETER China from attacking Vietnam. I didnt say provide nukes for sure. Its a step wise process, there are three options:

no weapons

only Missiles/naval assets

Nukes

The aim is to avoid China attacking Vietnam. So the best option is option 1 and then option 2 and then option 3. But it depends upon the level of deterrence which will stop China.

My proposal is fine. India should provide enough to DETER China from attacking Vietnam. I didnt say provide nukes for sure. Its a step wise process, there are three options:

no weapons

only Missiles/naval assets

Nukes

The aim is to avoid China attacking Vietnam. So the best option is option 1 and then option 2 and then option 3. But it depends upon the level of deterrence which will stop China.
Don't bring this up , or sinochallenger will nuke your the ***** out of you guys.:devil:

Ah there will always be poodles to be saved by PRC in coming decades.Just wait and watch.Most of them will be in Latin America and middle-east.

What happens in Latin America or Middle East is none of our(means Indians) concern? All those poodles will be killed by the bulldog sooner or later. :)

Your proposal is insane......on what basis you say China provide tech to Pakistan? Shall China provide nuke to Bangladesh and Siri lankar to protect them? Very lucky you are not India PM, do you think China is a idiot waiting you provide nuke to Vietnam? Nuke tech proliferation is breaking the resolution of united nations.
Totally agreed. Nuclear proliferation just to make every other country to deter against their enemy will just increase risk of nuclear war.

will india allow china to invest on latrine industry?
kyon? Are you sulabh's represntative. if yes then i can give you list of places for investment in india itself.Waise your bio-toilets are cheap and best solution and i vouch for it in all those villages sulabh has installed them.

A false flagged General will cause national security problem.
chalo let me join PLA then.Hail MAO......Comlade wanglaokan comeon lets kill the imperialist west.

Every country has right to secure and protect itself and for it any deploying all sorts of weapons(including nukes) is their sovereign right

Every country has right to secure and protect itself and for it any deploying all sorts of weapons(including nukes) is their sovereign right

Totally agreed. Nuclear proliferation just to make every other country to deter against their enemy will just increase risk of nuclear war.

there are two more options before providing nukes to Vietnam.

No weapons (If China resolves issues peacefully)

Missiles and Naval assets (conventional firepower - enough to deter Chinese)

But if the Chinese are not deterred even by all the conventional firepower, then doesn't Vietnam has right to self protection. So nukes is the final option only, otherwise I also don't support providing nukes.

there are two more options before providing nukes to Vietnam.
No weapons (If China resolves issues peacefully)
Missiles and Naval assets (conventional firepower - enough to deter Chinese)
But if the Chinese are not deterred even by all the conventional firepower, then doesn't Vietnam has right to self protection. So nukes is the final option only, otherwise I also don't support providing nukes.
Look at feasibility. How many nukes can Vietnam afford ? Are they ready to invest billions to get just one ? China has huge nuclear arsenal and its a vast country. Even if Vietnam somehow able to get its hands on nukes and somehow detonate one in China, you can imagine the fate of Vietnam. Secondly, China has no first use policy. Considering its conventional power and technological advantage it has over Vietnam, nukes may not even be considered.

Nukes come into play when there are countries with similar and low gap in capabilities. When conventional edge is not there, then nukes come into play. Look at case of US-USSR, US-China, India-Pakistan etc. Nukes will only come into play when there is very little difference in conventional firepower or if CFP of one nation is overwhelmed by the other.

Yes, no one's denying that. And we have deployed nukes to secure our border. And taking theka of other nations is not so Indian. ;)

I have been saying this from a long time back.. China had provided missiles to pakistan.. ok !! They are helping them build up their airforce and Navy ok!! They are providing them nukes ????? And basing their army in P0K ????

WTF wre they thinking..

Enough is enough.. vietnam has full rights to safeguard their country.. I say help them go nuclear.. !! They need it more than any other country..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom