What's new

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai

Political is too complicted to understand. Maybe due to 1962 tragedy, we are supposed to live in peace.

Your media is always add salts on the wounds.

So, you don't read people's daily, and avoid the free salt on offer there?

It's a normal military conflict, no civillian massacre happened. Why India still wanna revenge?

Where does any Indian seek "revenge". If so, then we should be seeking a bigger "revenge" from brits and you from Japs.

The 1962 conflict was... perhaps ... even less than a normal military conflict (given the scale..).

And who told you.. India is actively planning to bomb beijing et al? - Having the ability is normal defence preparedness.

If china has any objection to India's normal defence preparedness, it should dismantle it's own defence preparedness, first.

Lastly, I read people like "sinochallenger" (not Indians) saying 1962 again and again.. while not much changed in 1962 itself. We are more focused on pre-1962.

China occupied Aksai China before 1962, following up the occupation of Tibet in 1959.. and onwards moving into parts of Ladakh.

Yes, India wants China out of Aksai Chin (part of Ladakh, to which.. leave alone china.. even Tibet has no claims). Once that is done, the core part of the boundary dispute goes.

Seem India and China has made some Compromise under the table regarding the border dispute. I prefer to call it tacit understanding.

朋友来了有美酒,豺狼来了有猎枪。

Sweet talk. Indians are good at it.

Chinese will understand very soon that you never straighten a dog's tail. :lol:
China should take India and Pakistan seperately. I mean China Support Pakistan because we have the strongest and closest bi-lateral relationship in the world. I mean even a illitertae living in rural area of China and Pakistan know each other is the best friend.

Everyone in China recognize Pakistani as China's best Ally and brothers. Some Indians take China support to Pakistan as a way to contain India, this is not absolutely right.

China will keep its strong tie with Pakistan in the future, means we won't discard our brother to entertain Indians. At the same time, we want peace with India.

We'd like to see the equilibrium not broken so much in the sub-continental , which might leads to the instability of the region.

China should take India and Pakistan seperately. I mean China Support Pakistan because we have the strongest and closest bi-lateral relationship in the world. I mean even a illitertae living in rural area of China and Pakistan know each other is the best friend.

Everyone in China recognize Pakistani as China's best Ally and brothers. Some Indians take China support to Pakistan as a way to contain India, this is not absolutely right.

China will keep its strong tie with Pakistan in the future, means we won't discard our brother to entertain Indians. At the same time, we want peace with India.

Indians are still working for British designs.

Like I said, you can never straighten a dog's tail.

China's unreasonable military to Pakistan is aimed at keeping India involved at its western front is well known fact u can't deny that...:)

Although China is doing what it deems to be best in its national interest but it sure has its implications on Sino-Indian relations...

But i believe even if this border dispute is resolved whether officially or unofficially it will have immense positive impact on the relations between the two neighbours...:agree:

What's the point of saying so? or just typo

I really don't understand.
With china never take its words seriously its the actions of CCP which tells the reality.PRC says one thing does opposite.

Oh sure the way China helped during the floods in Pakistan is :pleasantry:legendary.:pleasantry:

Are you ok Man?
only an abnormal indian will trust CCP's words or those who are on it payroll likes of N.RAM of "The Hindu". A perfectly normal person will calibrate country's relation with PRC based on its actions on ground not by the words of CCP.

Back
Top Bottom