What's new

India, China should cast off shadow of history, move forward: Dai

China's unreasonable military to Pakistan is aimed at keeping India involved at its western front is well known fact u can't deny that...:)

Although China is doing what it deems to be best in its national interest but it sure has its implications on Sino-Indian relations...

But i believe even if this border dispute is resolved whether officially or unofficially it will have immense positive impact on the relations between the two neighbours...:agree:
Peace.....the Mcmahone line and the dispute of Kirshmir, blame suqalid British.

Good for both countries....
i hope relations b/w India and China become normal very soon infact all the countries relation may become well soo that we all may live in peace and this world become a place of heaven...:)

only an abnormal indian will trust CCP's words or those who are on it payroll likes of N.RAM of "The Hindu". A perfectly normal person will calibrate country's relation with PRC based on its actions on ground not by the words of CCP.
You are a false flagger, period!

Indians are still working for British designs.

Like I said, you can never straighten a dog's tail.

Pakistan was made to further British designs to contain Russia, Pakistan is still under western usage and this hiring will go on for a long time. Your whole setup is attuned to it.

Back on topic, Indo China border row is easy to find a solution to and can be sorted if desired.

Good for both countries....
i hope relations b/w India and China become normal very soon infact all the countries relation may become well soo that we all may live in peace and this world become a place of heaven...:)
kill each other make nonsense at all. Spending more on those living in poverty. I'm sure China will not attack India, i hope India seriously consider keeping peace with China and Pakistan. Don't be a hired gun of squalid westerner to murder each other.

Pakistan was made to further British designs to contain Russia, Pakistan is still under western usage and this hiring will go on for a long time. Your whole setup is attuned to it.

Back on topic, Indo China border row is easy to find a solution to and can be sorted if desired.
It was british design make you guys killing each other, do you understand?

I 100% agree on this. Today India and China are not achieving their full potential when it comes to trade and business. i would say not even 25% of what can be achieved. None the less the 2 biggest populations have to come together to form a great union. China in recent has been giving signals about forming a strategic partner saying "Sino-India ties are important bilateral partnership of the century". Saying this means that China has already reversed its policy time for India to play its card.

India should take it and go ahead full on with China. Its better for us than for China. India will reverse its policy its just a matter of some time.

Sirs,

May be India needs reminding of the number of times it has lost to us and China.
We all know China will punish India if it tries to dare com near our border.

Relations cannot become normal, China will not agree to it without discussing with us.
We have a say too in relations with the indians I am sure.
It's more like tri-lateral negotiation, hope it works to help relief stress in some extent.

Indians are still working for British designs.

Like I said, you can never straighten a dog's tail.
india follows the policy of Arthashastra, which basically says a country must continuously expand by being hostile to its neighbors and befriending far off countries. As long as hinduism influences india, india will always be aggressive and evil.

Dai is just a sweet talking diplomat. China already declared our intention to take back southern Tibet by force with our new passport.

Sirs,

May be India needs reminding of the number of times it has lost to us and China.
We all know China will punish India if it tries to dare com near our border.

Relations cannot become normal, China will not agree to it without discussing with us.
We have a say too in relations with the indians I am sure.

Lol another troll :lol:. Make some sane comments next time.

Back
Top Bottom