What's new

India, China Agree On 3-Step Disengagement Plan In Pangong: Report

Want all the Pakistani folks and Chinese Folls to read the news. China has agreed to Indian conditions and is going back to pre April 2020 positions. Only after that India wil vacate Southern Panggong lake hills.
really amazing how indians just keep on believing on teir media ,,,, bunch of buffoons!!!!!

So it turns out to be Dokhlam 2.0 - stand up to a bully and usually a bully backs down.

char din ki chandni, phir andheri raat hay
Indian should rejoice this news till the real news comes out.

if you want real nws about China India conflict and want to know what China/Pakistan are planning, should watch Pakistani news

No body cares about your understanding. Move on old man.
You rude Indians could do personal attacks, you called an old man but even at this old age I have the power to crush an Indian military general within a minute. Remember I am the man of a nation whose one pilot destroys five Indian planes in less than a minute. And you Indians are the cowards whose twenty soldiers were killed by Chinese sticks and rods without firing a shot.

char din ki chandni, phir andheri raat hay
Indian should rejoice this news till the real news comes out.

if you want real nws about China India conflict and want to know what China/Pakistan are planning, should watch Pakistani news
Lol. I think I shall pass.

You rude Indians could do personal attacks, you called an old man but even at this old age I have the power to crush an Indian military general within a minute. Remember I am the man of a nation whose one pilot destroys five Indian planes in less than a minute. And you Indians are the cowards whose twenty soldiers were killed by Chinese sticks and rods without firing a shot.

These delusional hindus hide between their computer trolling the internet, that's all they can do. In reality they are just bunch of cowards. Their hindu nationalist media manipulate everything to make them look all mighty and strong, strong in trolling the internet that's what the best they can do.
Awww ... cho cute commie man :lol:
Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment.

Modi Hai To..

Things will be clear in a fortnight. From Chinese army reaching Delhi in few days to this end.

People on PDF can not believe and so are resorting to abusing Indians and Indian media. Lot of India analyst on Congress Payroll peddled so much bullshit that now it is gonna hurt them so much.

Its time to reflect ones ability to analyze and predict. Incase you are in the category of those who predicted Indian Army annihilation.....its about time you start evaluating your ability to comprehend reality.

Indian Defense forces has now acquired lot of new tools ( sex toys for them) in the process. They were certainly look to use them on someone and have fun...which country will get lucky? Any prediction?

No one is disputing that. Still pales in comparison to the number of Chinese he killed.

1605097484128.png

1605097458691.png

According to the latest National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data on accidental deaths and suicides, 10,281 farmers committed suicide in 2019, down from 10,357 in 2018, whereas the figure for daily wagers went up to 32,559 from 30,132.

View attachment 687488
View attachment 687487

According to the latest National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data on accidental deaths and suicides, 10,281 farmers committed suicide in 2019, down from 10,357 in 2018, whereas the figure for daily wagers went up to 32,559 from 30,132.
Does that include the 100,000 Chinese refugees in India?

every week there is one such news about disengagement but back to square one the following day

Well indians national pride are all about taking pride in tiny bits that nobody cares, imagine when they actually create enough toilets for their population, the entire internet will literally explodes with them trolls.

Back
Top Bottom