What's new

India, China Agree On 3-Step Disengagement Plan In Pangong: Report

Indian always prove that they are the worst fake masters of the world. Where are the shameless and false Indian counterfeiters who were spreading this fake news of China's consent to leave the region?

Whatever, PLA soldiers are darpook.
Do you know how delusional you indians sound? Have you been brainwashed by your delusional nationalist media until you have become to the point of insane? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? The most dangerous people on earth now is indian or to be exact hindu who practice extreme delusional nationalism. These people are the biggest loser on earth, as I mentioned before they produce nothing, contribute nothing to the world so the only way they can boost their nationalism is by needle picking small issues such as these.

It's pathetic and it's insanely childish, trolling the internet with "PLA are darpook" Just several years ago I've not seen indians behaving like this. This modi brainwashing will bring these indians to the drain, they are living in a complete dream where reality is the complete opposite of what they have image india is at world stage.

Are you stupid or you cant read ? Where have i said that ?
You are stupid not me , you claiming that you killed 40 PLA soldiers on LAC and they are discussion 3 step DISENGAGEMENT plan with you, give me the one international source for that, only GODI MEDIA reported it

You are stupid not me , you claiming that you killed 40 PLA soldiers on LAC and they are discussion 3 step DISENGAGEMENT plan with you, give me the one international source for that, only GODI MEDIA reported it
Quote me where have I said that.

Do you know how delusional you indians sound? Have you been brainwashed by your delusional nationalist media until you have become to the point of insane? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? The most dangerous people on earth now is indian or to be exact hindu who practice extreme delusional nationalism. These people are the biggest loser on earth, as I mentioned before they produce nothing, contribute nothing to the world so the only way they can boost their nationalism is by needle picking small issues such as these.

It's pathetic and it's insanely childish, trolling the internet with "PLA are darpook" Just several years ago I've not seen indians behaving like this. This modi brainwashing will bring these indians to the drain, they are living in a complete dream where reality is the complete opposite of what they have image india is at world stage.
All these rant does not make any difference.
They can't put up fight with militants. Forget about Indian Army. PLA are real darpook.

All these PLA shenanigans before rule of engagement change. No more drama now, once Indian army started using Guns.
Fearless Indian soldiers got scared of a little FIST and STICK FIGHTING. lol
All these PLA shenanigans before rule of engagement change. No more drama now, once Indian army started using Guns.
I don't think any picture size can put THOUSANDS of Indian soldiers in a single picture

20.jpg

Yes, you can go through NDTV for some days. You will feel it.

Where did you get the news "China capture your 1000 Km" Indian media.
when standoff had happen news were everywhere around the world, world news channel, there were lots threads on PDF at this topic
Quote me where have I said that.
are you Indiot, you guys always saying that, look at your previous posts in this thread and your GODI media has no credibility unless neutral source ( international media) verifies it from both parties

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom