What's new

India, China Agree On 3-Step Disengagement Plan In Pangong: Report

Well they lost 40+. Not able to disclose the death figures due to shame. Did you see crying PLA when deploying at LAC?
Who was your source? This guy?
Meanwhile there is plenty of proof of Indians killed and captured
1605162718046.jpeg

What at all does China have to gain from even a mutual disengagement, let alone a unilateral disengagement like the OP is proposing with his Bollywood article? China holds all the cards and could overrun all of North India in just a couple of weeks. China also knows that India can hardly retaliate economically due to current state of the Indian economy, which is in absolute shambles. So for now, China will speedily construct infrastructure on its occupied territory as to present a fait accompli to India.

@LeGenD

Take care of this post filled with plenty of insult and help to clean this thread if necessary. Thank you.
[/QUOTE]
oh oh pew research =hate?
Why you delusional INDIANS love to BOAST about INDIAN Americans in US? You are too embarrassed that India's per capita is only $1877, lower than Bangladesh.

I'm not Indian-American and I merely asking why is your group doing so poorly in America. even lower than Filipino's, Taiwanese, and others you love to taunt? did we get the lowest of the world's greatest IQ's you guys like to brag about?

Separately, since you like to compare your per capita with their's - Why is China, that has the second-highest GDP, like to brag as delusional people about per capita income, when it is 6 times less than America's (again- in spite of being second richest in terms of GDP)?

Last edited:
yeah yeah, indian media, Propaganda machine, just like you claim that Indian soldiers killed 43/80/100 chinese soldier on first clash, without any solid proofs
There is proof for both what i said.
India is not a country who is flashing fake photos in UN claiming kashmir. You know who it is.

While people dream of Mighty Chinese Army annihilating India and what not....the end result will send a strong message to the whole world and immediate neighborhood.

Two weeks and things would clear out.

While people dream of Mighty Chinese Army annihilating India and what not....the end result will send a strong message to the whole world and immediate neighborhood.

I have heard from very credible sources that Chinese disengagement came out of pure fear and they were surprised as India deployed Nirbhay missiles in large quantiles on LAC, not only that new radar installations (possible G-400) are erected to look deep into earth crust for Chinese troop movements. The final straw was that Indian navy deployed Arihant-class submarine in Pangong lake without Chinese knowledge and it was shock when they finally found out.

Further more a leaked report stated that Indian Airforce pilots on forward bases have been given bullet proof vests(integrated in their flight suits) and automatic rifles which will used in great numbers if hostilities break out.

Looking at all this it is my opinion that China had no option but to clear all areas captured and move back into Aksai chin.

@LeGenD
Separately, since you like to compare your per capita with their's - Why is China, that has the second-highest GDP, like to brag as delusional people about per capita income, when it is 6 times less than America's (again- in spite of being second richest in terms of GDP)?

I may be wrong here but Chinese per capita could be 6 times less than America despite being second richest in terms of GDP, as they are 1+ billion people and Americans are 300 million, I think thats how the math works you know plus minus multiply divide ... I assume American schools teach this stuff.

Besides bragging about per capita income doesn't make much sense for anyone as standard of living is not directly related to it for example 100k income for a family living in silicon valley would be considered poor compared to one living in Lahore.

Last edited:
Evidence of Indian weakness. :enjoy:
Indian finally give in

So Indian general becoming the General of entire Nepali army is "Indian weakness" ?

Just wait for a few days and watch the chinese lose face when they back down from ladak. I guarantee it.

The very fact that the disengagement plan was shared with the media means the IA is in no mood to let the PLA save face.

wu mao, why is your ilk doing so badly in America among the immigrant community? View attachment 687629
Pathetic indians who can only use their migration success to the U.S for encouragement and nationalism boasting. Jai Hind more like Jai looser, the only way they can be successful to boost their ego is to migrate and escape the reality of india is a cesspit.

I'm not going to bother going into deeper of the China VS India crap as its obvious who is the winner here.

It has cleared out now oh Mighty India:

As we say in Pakistan: gai bhens pani mai

About time chinese surrendered.
Xi knew his boys were crying in buses, and applying lip stick balms like girls at the LAC border
Oh no, looks like China ruined your diwali celebrations.

PS This is from Chinese govt. mouthpiece news agency.

Back
Top Bottom