What's new

India capable of fulfilling its own defence needs: Modi

untill he privatises drdo ,hal etc he shouldn't even attempt to make these statements.

forget modi............even god cannot make these organisations work better

Does he said that he will not do need full privatizing drdo hal or any other thing which requires to be self sufficient ?

Could be just a politicle statment but chances is that he an deliver too ...

P.s dis effing khan grass has made indian pessimist :hitwall:

forget modi............even god cannot make these organisations work better[/QUOTE]

u r wrong bro.god help those who does something.

forget modi............even god cannot make these organisations work better

u r wrong bro.god help those who does something.[/QUOTE]

i am sorry...........he -man stands by his comments:devil:

Modi is being selfish, what about our import lobbies nourished for sixty years by the gandhis's and indirectly supported by Advani. What about our indigenous companies who have been virtually killed. He should think about them also so much effort wasted and he should also think about the swiss bank accounts of our netas.

I think our responsibility is to atleast vote for BJP in this election and give em a chance to prove themselves....! if he can do what he says then whats wrong in givin dat man a chance....? anyways if congress comes into power it will loot the aam admi!!

They guy has a good business mind, however, does not have an iota knowledge about bleeding edge defense technology. He should stick to manufacturing something he can comprehend, Tata Nano.

Nano is manufactured by Tata motors,a global automotive giant not Namo.

man,i said minimum 20 yrs.now i have to be a bit optimistic about my own country,everyone is.arent u?

It's absolutely possible ! we have remarkable historical example of Germany . Post world war I in 1920 , Treaty of Versailles sapped whole nation of any strength ....And in less than 2 decades ( by 1935 ) Hitler had transformed Germany from Pariah to great military power .
Decisive leadership can make hell of a difference in destiny of a country.... !

India has all building blocks to make a Great country ....we need an architect who can raise it to newer heights !!!

But this to happen we have to have succession of vision ....imagine what would have happened if Atal Bihari Vajpayee had got another term .......!

It's absolutely possible ! we have remarkable historical example of Germany . Post world war I in 1920 , Treaty of Versailles sapped whole nation of any strength ....And in less than 2 decades ( by 1935 ) Hitler had transformed Germany from Pariah to great military power .
Decisive leadership can make hell of a difference in destiny of a country.... !

India has all building blocks to make a Great country ....we need an architect who can raise it to newer heights !!!

But this to happen we have to have succession of vision ....imagine what would have happened if Atal Bihari Vajpayee had got another term .......!

Modi is not hitler, he's Ronald Regan of India. MMS is a weak @$$ Jimmy Carter.

Modi is not hitler, he's Ronald Regan of India. MMS is a weak @$$ Jimmy Carter.

I did not compare Modi with Hitler in this particular post ....I have made comparison in some other posts !

Was Hitler bad ? ....yes in toto ....

But one can't deny amazing leadership that Hitler provided to Germany ....

He galvanized rank and files of Germany towards singular obsession of taking their Fatherland to heights no country had ever reached !

He almost succeeded in that endeavor !!!

The history of Germany from 1920 -1940 is the most thrilling chapter among all of the greatest national transformations !!!

As far as MMS is concerned I will not compare MMS to anything ....

He is a mere mask ....has no existence of own !

He had opportunity to become PM of India ....1 in 1 billion opportunity ....But he opted to become PA of Gandhi family....

That was the reason he was basically picked up for !

He is not even ashamed to say that he is willing to work under leadership of Rahul Gandhi !

It is almost same as saying " I am willing to be Rahul Gandhi's concubine ...."

Please don't insult Jimmy Carter !!!

hope when modi becomes PM, probably it will fasten the indegenisation process, I was impressed by the statue of unity project for starters...go Modi go !

In 15-20 years maybe, right now NO WAY.
Namo will face lots of hindrance from Congress in reforming the whole defence industry, i doubt whether he can make it or not

Congress already rules India for more than half a centuary! That's India unique 'dictatorship' type of democracy.

Back
Top Bottom