What's new

India capable of fulfilling its own defence needs: Modi

Achieving self-reliance in defense production in 20 years is possible only if you start right away.

Or in 2014 atleast. But I can ascertain one thing, if Modi becomes PM, many things in India, ranging from
poverty reduction to law & order and defense production will take a turn for the better. Narendra
has shown good results in Gujarat and he has enough national image and following to repeat the same
all over India.

I know you must hate him because he's from BJP and was accused of communal violence against muslims...
bet lemme tell you one thing, no politician is smart enough to design & build an AESA radar and a turbofan
engine by himself, he just needs to be smart enough to invest in people who are.

And look to it that they get what they need to come up with what they can.

Thats the problem, just because he made it in one state does not make it very likely to do it in the entire republic. It will be impossible for him to make great things if the states wont play with him ;)

no,i think he is wrong.i think it will take us minimum of 20 yrs to be self reliant.

does not matter....at east he has the vision and that is what is needed in india

no,i think he is wrong.i think it will take us minimum of 20 yrs to be self reliant.

does not matter....at east he has the vision and that is what is needed in india

Thats the problem, just because he made it in one state does not make it very likely to do it in the entire republic. It will be impossible for him to make great things if the states wont play with him ;)

nothing is impossible.we citizen need a good administrative leader and i think he is

nothing is impossible.we citizen need a good administrative leader and i think he is

Do you think that all states will have a BJP government with no political parties against him?

If he is a defence expert or not if he can deliver or not it has to be seen what I know rite now he is the best politician india has if he can't do no one else can do so let's wait and watch ...

Na as much as i support modi this statement is a load of bullshit for atleast another 15-20 years

by importing bullets from Israel.

big mouth indians need to learn how to become more honest. there is no way to reform your nation without improving your honesty.

Singh is a liar, this Modi is getting me to believe that he can be the best Chinese supporter - he can slow down your nation for antoher 10 yera.

one day indian. always liar.

by importing bullets from Israel.

big mouth indians need to learn how to become more honest. there is no way to reform your nation without improving your honesty.

Singh is a liar, this Modi is getting me to believe that he can be the best Chinese supporter - he can slow down your nation for antoher 10 yera.

one day indian. always liar.

Hmmm ok peasefool now rest in pease please :nana:

It is possible ONLY if you make them work.

The problem is, no one has been able to make the sarkari chai biskut crowd work efficiently or even work at all.

He's proven many people's sweeping statements as wrong in his own state; we should all at least give him a chance.

Whether it was for politics or not, if my fellow Indians can give MMS & Owners Ltd a second term after 26/11 then there is no reason why Modi ji doesn't deserve a chance to prove it.

nope..........was a political statement,as simple as that

Am I missing something what he said india can fulfill his defence need no time line what do u think he should say . That india is not capable enough to fulfill its requirement ?

Am I missing something what he said india can fulfill his defence need no time line what do u think he should say . That india is not capable enough to fulfill its requirement ?

untill he privatises drdo ,hal etc he shouldn't even attempt to make these statements.

forget modi............even god cannot make these organisations work better

if modi ji remain 10years as pm of india than i think india wil import arms just 5-10%.

Back
Top Bottom