What's new

India Cannot Win War against Pakistan, say Indian security experts

Honestly speaking Former Generals can't make a concrete claims , Plus i am waiting for your response on 250+ Su30, and S-400 ? where is S-400 ? you bragging about ...

SO YOU KNPW MORE THAN THE PAKISTANI military elite

How much more proof you need starlord

SO YOU KNPW MORE THAN THE PAKISTANI military elite

How much more proof you need starlord

You do realize how Stupid you look here ? completely ignoring my Question ... and i never claim that i know more than EX-Gen , All i say that Ex-Generals does not have all information ..

Don't quote me please if you can not answer my question .

I am sure if you find the solutions to your problems inside India. You will have more luck in avoiding the impending doom.

Apply that logic to yourself Uncle. India continues to push forward. Your country continues to beg.

Instead of war they should be thinking of holding their union intact LOL, RSS "Akhand Bharat" goons getting their asses handed by local patriots/nationalists. "cough" "cough" A great day to practice Kung Fu:lol: hehehe@Zibago @Hell hound @The Sandman @Burhan Wani :lol:

@war&peace @Dawood Ibrahim @DESERT FIGHTER @lastofthepatriots @Moonlight @Well.wisher
It is a delight to see the scumbags being mauled by the people but it is not enough. People of india need to treat these bullies as the wandering rabid dogs are treated i.e. kill them.

Last edited:
You do realize how Stupid you look here ? completely ignoring my Question ... and i never claim that i know more than EX-Gen , All i say that Ex-Generals does not have all information ..

You have just been smashed to pieces

Your own generals arte telling us YOU have no chance

THATS why you need tacticle nukes & proxy terror groups

You have just been smashed to pieces

Your own generals arte telling us YOU have no chance

THATS why you need tacticle nukes & proxy terror groups

YOU ASKED FOR PROOF .................. YOU GOT H PROOF or is he lying ???????????

Stupid. Come on guy, Look at how your fellow pakistani members. You expect us to believe you statement but expect us to believe journalists who post BS? Double standards.
That's none of your concerns I guess

Anytime you and like bring up India, I'll inject myself whenever, wherever Uncle

have you take your medicines today ?

Did you?

Back
Top Bottom