What's new

India Cannot Win War against Pakistan, say Indian security experts

No doubt India is conventionally stronger but Pak can hold for a lot longer. Don't base ur judgement off of ur media...read up on Pak's conventional war capacity and do an analysis with a neutral point of view.

Conventional or non. War depends on too many non military factors. What if india open the gates of the dams inside kashmir and flood pakistan ? Will you use your nukes ?where you will military fight then ? You wont even able to move your tanks.

Any war with india, you will reach to same position from where you started war against terror inside pakistan. All militant stuff will again reach inside pakistan from A-stan. So war is not what we see..

Without any doubt, india will have its own share of destruction.

1) mumbai or uri are too short to bring any major event b/w india and pakistan. Afaik, one of our wing( may be navy or army) were not ready for full fledged war when asked.

if i ask you same qn, india too is financing terror in pakistan, what did you do to stop it ? why dint u directly punish india ?

2)You became a nuclear state by chinese help and under the eye of U.S.

3)India wont attack pakistan until she manages to take war inside pakistan totally. Till then..no war.

We did get Chinese assistance in becoming a nuclear weapons state just as the indians got help from the Russians and the West in becoming a nuclear power. Contrary to indian mythology, the White Western race invented nuclear technology and weapons. Not the indian race.

Everything you say is meaningless conjecture and is devoid of the ground reality. india remains too weak, powerless, pathetic and harmless to do anything to Pakistan. Even though india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. Despite these overwhelming odds, indians cannot do anything to Pakistan. All indians are capable of is talk and hot air. Nothing more.

Conventional or non. War depends on too many non military factors. What if india open the gates of the dams inside kashmir and flood pakistan ? Will you use your nukes ?where you will military fight then ? You wont even able to move your tanks.

Any war with india, you will reach to same position from where you started war against terror inside pakistan. All militant stuff will again reach inside pakistan from A-stan. So war is not what we see..

More indian BS and bollywood propaganda. If ANYTHING you say is true than it would have been done after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016. More retarded indian bollywood fantasies from the same source that vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance...........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We did get Chinese assistance in becoming a nuclear weapons state just as the indians got help from the Russians and the West in becoming a nuclear power. Contrary to indian mythology, the White Western race invented nuclear technology and weapons. Not the indian race.

Everything you say is meaningless conjecture and is devoid of the ground reality. india remains too weak, powerless, pathetic and harmless to do anything to Pakistan. Even though india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. Despite these overwhelming odds, indians cannot do anything to Pakistan. All indians are capable of is talk and hot air. Nothing more.

Chalo jee , next time dont blame india for your any trouble if we are so weak. Ask your army to rest and go home as they are sitting next to a harmless country.

More indian BS and bollywood propaganda. If ANYTHING you say is true than it would have been done after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016. More retarded indian bollywood fantasies from the same source that vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance...........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ok.

They are making fools of US policy makers making them believe they are true opponents of China... though 90%Of their military is geared towards Pakistan...

US policy makers are wish full idiots them selves in hoping that India will fight their wars in China and Afghanistan....

Pakistan cant even stand for 3 days against india conventionally. This is why your politicians blabber abt nukes.
If only that was the case, Modi would have done this long ago.

TRY TELLING YOUR MEDIA THIS

I don't have to tell anyone, it's understood where needed.

15 days.....lol.
You will be surprised how long Pakistan will not o my hold but thrive.

Have you seen logistics and supplies and munitions stock of PA??

Are your Politicians Pakistanis ?

If they are selfish and coward then why are they ruling Pakistan ?

Don't you have anyone better to lead you ?

Till you find someone fit to rule Pakistan, at least stop critisizing Indian rulers :D

Pakistan still have old British feudal system which is modified since 70 years to keep people mental slaves, there is a reason politicians don't allow quality education or even basic education in their areas.

Pakistan don't have true democracy, it's just labeled democracy, practically it's political dictatorship of elite class.

That's not how flooding works...

If India was to release excess water into Pak...there would be a limited amount(the amount of water stored in ur dams). Then when it comes to Pak(through overflowing rivers), Pak would store as much as possible in its dams on those rivers. Whatever else remains would then flood the areas around the rivers that have such overflow. Look up a map of Pak and it's rivers and u will see that in the event of India flooding Pak it would be mostly civilians that would be effected and not Pak's military.

PS...read post 44 again. There is a second part I want u to address.

The ACM is commander in chief of the 4th largest air force in the world

With over 250 su30mki in service backed by Phalcon Awacs and s400 abm systems

He is spending billions of dollarrs

HE ACTUALY has muscle to speak

First you don't have 100% Availability in Su-30MKI , and even if you have, than your Air force will and can not pitched all of them against PAF , Plus you don't have S-400 ... You don't even have S-300 If i am not wrong .

Spending Billions has anything to do with his Threats ? Nothing ...

He does not need Muscles to speak , he need a Platform and Stupid Audience .

YES yes

I EXPECT THAT from you

but FACTS suggest other conclusions

Can you back your claim that we don't have 15 days Ammunition reserves ?

Chalo jee , next time dont blame india for your any trouble if we are so weak. Ask your army to rest and go home as they are sitting next to a harmless country.

ok.

You are the ones that cannot destroy an enemy that is more than 7x smaller than you despite having the backing of the West and Russia. Not us. That settles the question on who is harmless or not.

I don't have to tell anyone, it's understood where needed.

Have you seen logistics and supplies and munitions stock of PA?

Those things cost serious mony and serious planning and organisation.

And when we look at the general state of Pakistan across all spheres I don't see too much money /resources and organisation.

hence WHEN A PAKITAN Media states you are in no state to fight a fully fledged war with india .... I AM INCLINED TO AGREE .

This is also apparent in your military leaders /politicians statements who constantly threaten use of nuclear weapons at the very mention of hostility. There seems a real fear by Pakistanis who manage your military and country that a full scale war with INDIA using all its potential power will lead to serious overrunning of your borders and towns and serious damage to your infrastucure both military and civilian.

HENCE YOU CONSTANTLY THREATEN TACTICLE NUKES use on indian military

your almost admitting you cant hold down a full scale war convemtionally

First you don't have 100% Availability in Su-30MKI , and even if you have, than your Air force will and can not pitched all of them against PAF , Plus you don't have S-400 ... You don't even have S-300 If i am not wrong

Can you back your claim that we don't have 15 days Ammunition reserves ?

THAT IS YOUR FORMER GENERAL TELLING US or you know more than him

Wrong analysis.

India cannot survive a war with Pakistan.

You re confused again ...we split Pakistan into a 2 piece combo Uncle. You survived due to your hospitality and our weak leaders. Never forget that uncle. We allowed your 100K soldiers to go back home from Bangladesh alive instead of a bullet in their heads.

India could and should have crushed Pakistan when it had the chance decades ago. Nuclear weapons have changed the game forever.

THAT IS YOUR FORMER GENERAL TELLING US or you know more than him

Honestly speaking Former Generals can't make a concrete claims , Plus i am waiting for your response on 250+ Su30, and S-400 ? where is S-400 ? you bragging about ...

I CANT MAKE THIS ANY PLANIER.

Your defense analysts are telling you PLAIN & SIMPLE you have no chance

You re confused again ...we split Pakistan into a 2 piece combo Uncle. You survived due to your hospitality and our weak leaders. Never forget that uncle. We allowed your 100K soldiers to go back home from Bangladesh alive instead of a bullet in their heads.

India could and should have crushed Pakistan when it had the chance decades ago. Nuclear weapons have changed the game forever.

I am sure if you find the solutions to your problems inside India. You will have more luck in avoiding the impending doom.

Back
Top Bottom