India Cannot Win War against Pakistan, say Indian security experts

ALL OF THESE vedios dsuggest the same

Military wise
Econmically wise
technologically

You cannot win.

THESE ARE YOUR LEADERS your experts talking

ITS the reality of your country

It is a delight to see the scumbags being mauled by the people but it is not enough. People of india need to do treat these bullies as the wandering rabid dogs are treated i.e. kill them.

When I see Pakistani's hate the BJP. I know India is in better hands lol....

You guys were so quiet and happy and content with Congress all these years lol...

Stupid. Come on guy, Look at how your fellow pakistani members. You expect us to believe you statement but expect us to believe journalists who post BS? Double standards.

Indiot , I ask him if he can prove anything he claims and he posted a Video of a retired Gen, which does not consider a valid source .. i did not make any claims , maybe you all Indians share the DNA of Stupidity all together .

Indiot , I ask him if he can prove anything he claims and he posted a Video of a retired Gen, which does not consider a valid source .. i did not make any claims , maybe you all Indians share the DNA of Stupidity all together .
No need to engage with trolls. They are on suicide mission and they know their existence on PDF is short-lived so they will troll and provoke. Lying and fabrication is in their nature so arguing is useless.

Who the f-k you calling an idiot. You don't like these sources, but expect us to believe your ppl's bs sources. I know you guys all share the same DNA ....

No need to engage with trolls. They are on suicide mission and they know their existence on PDF is short-lived so they will troll and provoke. Lying and fabrication is in their nature so arguing is useless.

Apply that logic to yourself.

well i realized that soon enough .. Still didn't get the answer i ask that Indiot and yet he keep bragging ..
I ask him about S-400, and showed me link of S-300 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

ALL OF THESE vedios dsuggest the same

Military wise
Econmically wise
technologically

You cannot win.

THESE ARE YOUR LEADERS your experts talking

ITS the reality of your country

So then what happened after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016? :azn: That too despite the fact that india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :azn: india was still too weak, pathetic and powerless to attack Pakistan.

You are obviously using the same source for your arguments that indians previously used to vehemently proclaim that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance....................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well i realized that soon enough .. Still didn't get the answer i ask that Indiot and yet he keep bragging ..
I ask him about S-400, and showed me link of S-300 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Don't you know that they have S-500, S-600 etc deployed in every street and nook of all their cities... and most of those S-400s respond to the call of the nature openly and publicly every morning all lined up on both sides of the road? That's the S-400 he is talking about.

So then what happened after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016? :azn: That too despite the fact that india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :azn: india was still too weak, pathetic and powerless to attack Pakistan.

You are obviously using the same source for your arguments that indians previously used to vehemently proclaim that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance....................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I DID NOT SUGGEST YOU CANT WIN.

ITS your military experts TELLING US you cant win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I see Pakistani's hate the BJP. I know India is in better hands lol....

You guys were so quiet and happy and content with Congress all these years lol...
IDK about other Pakistanis but believe me, I truly LOVE Modi for what he has done to India. I honestly want to see him get elected for at least next two terms. I pray for that. :pakistan:
@ashok321 and he should only be succeeded by Subramanyam Swami..

IDK about other Pakistanis but believe me, I truly LOVE Modi for what he has done to India. I honestly want to see him get elected for at least next two terms. I pray for that. :pakistan:
@ashok321 and he should only be succeeded by Subramanyam Swami..

Me too..I don't care for Swami though. I want change and Modi seems to be delivering that. Good enough for me.

Oh dear.
Do when Alexander the great fought Durais of Persia. Who was richer?
When the Israelis fought the Arabs who was richer
When wars are fought money can't hold ground. It's can buy leverage weapons etc but it's can't hold ground.

The eras of Alexander and Darius are over.

When Arabs fought the Israelis they were fighting the West

Back
Top Bottom