What's new

India Cannot Become a Modern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
man.. i pity those who read the whole article. moment i saw the thread title, knew it was from some blogspot.. that's why i asked for the link!! surprise.. surprise.. 'you know what'!!!

28807xl.jpg

its already expire

The post is actually so hilarious that even trolls will keep away from posting anything. :rofl:

lol.. made my easter weekend!! now egg hunting is gonna be fun!!:lol::lol:

The mind of a religious bigot has vomited the drivel above. You can write sh*t about all the existing religions on this planet and it's the easiest thing to do. But I thought religious mudslinging was not allowed on this forum. Did the original poster bother to read the stuff posted? Did the OP have any brains to figure out how offensive these lines are? I guess not, shame on the OP.

In USA these bigots can't survive without Indian business and help. All their restaurants named as Indian, they pretend as Indian.
We should campaign in USA to boycott pakistan. Pakistan's main foreign exchange is remittance and Aid. AId is going to dry in couple of years after afghan troop pull out. We should do same campaign in Gulf as well.

there are 38 members browsing out of 38 20 are guest monitor is browsing as a guest to lol

Evil Indian trolls hijacking another great thread. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom