What's new

India Cannot Become a Modern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much frustration that you have stooped to your real Aukaad... dont worry your post is reported till then keep burning..:flame:

................ ................. ............. ...........

A blog link :lol:

Riaz Haq ka bhai lagta hai ye toh .
See what BS he has written about Hindu religion .
If one thinks his religion is best it doesnt means other religions are inferior .

wah!!! direct abusing hindus and their practices...just imagine if such thing is posted in any other country..the media group would have been blasted to oblivion...that is a sign of a civilized nation..i guess in pakistan..u can abuse hindus and feel proud about it..seeing pakistani posters over here..

Personal abuses have started

Mods close the thread as the source is a blog

This is one huge myth/lie thats constantly propagated in Pakistan media by their so called intellectuals .

I've yet to find a single indian/ BD or international source that actually says Indira Gandhi had made any statement like the above in bold letters after end of 1971 war .

Pakistanis are pretty good at making up cheap lies for brainwashing their people. Another lie is Ben Gurion talking about Pakistan being their biggest threat during his speech when Israel was created.

guys.. give it a rest. this thread was sent to coma good couple of hours ago! please don't try to resuscitate the same back to life!!

Personal abuses have started

Mods close the thread as the source is a blog

Abuses is the sign of weak personality.. they know we are not gonna pop out of their monitor so they can post all sort of rubbish online..

With all my stamina... I tried to read, looking for something that could point out the hurdles in India's modernization as a nation...

...after the first three paragraphs, I gave up.

There are many hurdles that could halt India's growth as a modern state, none pointed out in this article.

It is nothing more than expression of frustrations, and taking it seriously can be detrimental to one's sanity.

YOU have more stanmina than me:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl:

NEVER FEAR!!! a Pakistani's opinion is here :D :P

Nah this article has more sh*t than a Indian Sewer.

The Indians do seem to be unnerved by this article, Are you guys hinding something? is your secret exposed. LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom