What's new

India Cannot Become a Modern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
My diagnosis : The author is in a state of mental paralysis as a result of excessive masturbation while reading similiar nationalistic articles . This is self evident owing to the fact that he missed out key points such as Kashmir, lack of toilets in India, poverty in India, cow/cow-piss related products and fair and lovely.

The most he can dream of to keep his life cycle moving..."India cannot Grow Yippie" Where as India is Cruisng ahead to become the worlds 5th largest economy soon...

1239037127536.png

:rofl::rofl:
182832-quadruple_facepalm_super.jpg

I'm like 'Oh Wow! I wish I could bring him to India and lock himself in one of those stinky toilets!'

Plz, don't post crap and don't take standard of defence.pk so low.

istockphoto_4508639-no-crap-please.jpg

Fundamentally Hinduism is a caste and idols ridden religion. It thrives and is premised on mythologies written thousands of years ago when humans had no rational explanations of natural forces and about man’s own life and environment.

There are calculated to be 330 million gods in Hinduism. The book, “Mankind’s Search for God” defines Hinduism as, “venerating animals, bathing in the Ganges River and being divided by castes” Hindus see life as a self repeating cycles in which human history is of little significance.

The Hindu religious mythologies are akin to those of Roman Empire and Greeks, but in a degenerated format. The Greek and Roman deities have sublime characters and come from the human societies although are symbolic. The Muslims too believe in a few angels but not with images or sharing powers with the master of the universe: the almighty God.

In Hindu each deity posesses enormous powers that are hard to believe even for a dimwitted person. Now to believe that man’s present state is the result of his past doings has no rational basis. The Hindu complex beliefs, customs and institutions have come into being when the Vedas (Hinduism’s Holy Scriptures compiled about 900 B. C.)) were being written.

The mind of a religious bigot has vomited the drivel above. You can write sh*t about all the existing religions on this planet and it's the easiest thing to do. But I thought religious mudslinging was not allowed on this forum. Did the original poster bother to read the stuff posted? Did the OP have any brains to figure out how offensive these lines are? I guess not, shame on the OP.

With all my stamina... I tried to read, looking for something that could point out the hurdles in India's modernization as a nation...

It is India’s turn now to suffer of what Pakistan has been suffering since its inception in August 1947. One of the principle policy planks of India has been to undo Pakistan or to weaken it in all forms as long it exists. The first lethal blow that India dealt to Pakistan was its dismemberment in December 1971.

There have been unremitting successive endeavors on the part of India to destabilize Pakistan or to further truncate her by fomenting separatist movements. Despite solemn and unequivocal commitment in the United Nations, it has refused to find a solution of the disputed territory of Kashmir, through the agreed principle of plebiscite.

Of late, being an upper riparian it has started constructing multiple dams on the rivers that flow into Pakistan and provide water for irrigation and for electricity production. India has never let even a slim chance to slip, by which it could inflict harm and detriment on Pakistan.

...after the first three paragraphs, I gave up.

There are many hurdles that could halt India's growth as a modern state, none pointed out in this article.

It is nothing more than expression of frustrations, and taking it seriously can be detrimental to one's sanity.

it is difficult to become modern state in south asia especially due to few elements :P
article author is right:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom