What's new

INDIA: BSF strikes again, this time, knifing a person

They strike when it is really required n they do not target innocent civilian but target BSF itself... above you have seen how upto 450 bsf man was butchered...

Read the following story how one BSF was dragged from Indian soil to Bangladesh for abducting a Bangladeshi and then was killed like a dog by BDR ... n Indians or BSF could not do anything about it... The target was known as Jeevan Kumar....so fear and try to show respect... otherwise....

WoJ - ROP murders Indian Ranger in Bangladesh

South Asia Intelligence Review (SAIR), Weekly Assessments & Briefings

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Offtopic because they were not armed... n we are talking about armed BSF and killing of BSF by BDR/BGB. This is also offtopic as it is related to BGB and BSF not Bangladesh Army.

Ohh I'm shaking in my dhooti! :lol:

You guys get routinely killed trying to do pole vault at border, so much so, your prime minister had to go and cry at PranabDa's feet to leash brutal BSF! :lol:

Thats a separate event n those who are responsible were already jailed... But this is offtopic... when the army officer were murdered they were unarmed but when your BSF were killed like road side dogs they were fully armed but hardly could do anything about it...

Unofficial source said up to 450 of your BSF kiddy were butcher on that day... n BSF could not do anything other then crying loud.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

You are always welcome...:)

lol been hearing this for a while ,14 brave bdr/bgd fought 400 invading evil Yindoo forces and killed them all....ask for a source then they are like "my friends chacha works for bdr he told us" .......:argh:
show me the proof or STFU...:D

going offtopic?? isnt BDR revolt our internal matter which was dealt accordingly! justice being served... i understand those sami posted photos were bang on target and hurt your ego... anyway comedown.....

did anything happen to those BDR who killed yur mighty BSF??You just killed felani and smugglers and bragging of that?? lol

What really is the topic here? Unidentified self-confessed Indian smuggler allegedly getting knifed by BSF as reported by dubious Jamati source. I'm just doing my bit for the thread, and I'm yet to post Felanis pic!

Why are Bangladeshis getting lmaoed at their achievement at making underwear! :s

Hey look I make underwear for Indians, isn't that great!

What really is the topic here? Unidentified self-confessed Indian smuggler allegedly getting knifed by BSF as reported by dubious Jamati source. I'm just doing my bit for the thread, and I'm yet to post Felanis pic!

go ahead and show your the bravery of your coward BSF... but try to show any of their success against BGB... if they really have any... Best of luck...

N ohh yeah.... everything is Jammati Source... when everything has been reported from India and posted by a human right commission.

Thanks Bangladesh for providing us ... err underwear! My groin is at safe hand of yours, take good care!

go ahead and show your the bravery of your coward BSF... but try to show any of their success against BGB... if they really have any... Best of luck...

N ohh yeah.... everything is Jammati Source... when everything has been reported from India and posted by a human right commission.

How come there would be any success since BGB always appear after BSF has done with what they do to Bangladeshish! :lol:

2001 Indian
Bangladesh needs to repeat this act again or other wise Indian Forces will keep entering their land and kill people and loot Cat tales

obviously bro... if you have noticed BSF never try to face BGB... at best they can target innocent civilians... anyway wikipedia is not depicting the whole story as from at least 100 to 450 BSF was killed on that way... later both the government of India and Bangladesh had hide the real incident and made the figure to 16.

How come there would be any success since BGB always appear after BSF has done with what they do to Bangladeshish! :lol:

this is because they don't have permission to launch offensive against BSF. their only option is to ask for flag meeting.....
it happens once or twice like 2001 when commanding officer was anti indian patriot and didnt wait for High command
or jeevan kumar when BNP in power!

this is because they don't have permission to launch offensive against BSF. their only option is to ask for flag meeting.....
it happens once or twice like 2001 when commanding officer was anti indian patriot and didnt wait for High command
or jeevan kumar when BNP in power!

Very well done by patriotic Bangladeshis. One Jeevan Kumar as opposed to thousands of Bangladeshis!

This will keep happening until and unless Bangladesh makes his Armed Force of the most deadly ones with latest and huge number of equipment and finally giving them orders to strike back and strike back really very hard

you want to strike back for "allegedly" hurting a Indian smuggler who was caught . :woot:
i commend your spirit.

By a Pakistani (Crossposting from another Thread.)

I had an excellent discussion with a Bangladeshi businessman at Dhaka airport. I still remember the anger in his words when he said, "Every F****** policy of Bangladesh comes from India". My friend the world has changed and its no more required to actually invade a country to plunder resources. You only have to scare them and have "business" deals done. My friend told me that Bangladesh automobile industry is almost zero and they have to import everything from India and other countries.. as long as such things are there, why would India attack BD.For an independent Foreign and Finance policy, you got to be strong.

Chankoya Strategy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ugly pot bellied Indians, proud of their patritic BSF, are happily masterbating en mass here in this Forum, while humanity is suffering at the hands of their drunkard BSF troops. What a group of hypocrats these ethically poor Indians are! Only cowards can behave like this.

By a Pakistani (Crossposting from another Thread.)

I had an excellent discussion with a Bangladeshi businessman at Dhaka airport. I still remember the anger in his words when he said, "Every F****** policy of Bangladesh comes from India". My friend the world has changed and its no more required to actually invade a country to plunder resources. You only have to scare them and have "business" deals done. My friend told me that Bangladesh automobile industry is almost zero and they have to import everything from India and other countries.. as long as such things are there, why would India attack BD.For an independent Foreign and Finance policy, you got to be strong.

Chankoya Strategy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

above statement is only valid for Hasina Regime......
Hasina will go down in the next election only because of this India-licking attitude
Khaleda is utilizing this in her every speech now a days, in response getting more support day by day.
I sincerely thank Indians for helping us to get rid of Hasina through their hegemonic policy.......
Otherwise, it would be difficult for us ( nationalists ) to get back on the track after so much corruption charges in 2006.....

Back
Top Bottom