What's new

INDIA: BSF strikes again, this time, knifing a person

......Villagers however helped the victim to illegally cross over to Bangladesh and seek treatment. The present whereabouts of the victim is however not known[/B]."

This is when I stopped reading..

Same here, although the BSF should have garlanded the smuggler instead of knifing him.

Ugly pot bellied Indians, proud of their patritic BSF, are happily masterbating en mass here in this Forum, while humanity is suffering at the hands of their drunkard BSF troops. What a group of hypocrats these ethically poor Indians are! Only cowards can behave like this.

I told several time to the trolls that their useless and barbaric BSF is at best in killing the unarmed innocent civilian or woman or children... they do not have the balls to mess up with BGB... when they did in 2001 around 100-450 BSF were killed like roadside dogs... I think they also did not forget what happened to bsf jeevan kumar... how he was picked up from india and was killed for abducting a bangladeshi... But still they are happy to keep on trolling with killing unarmed innocent civilians.

What is Bangladesh's border forces smoking then?We kill your people and ...what do they do?Too scared perhaps?...

above statement is only valid for Hasina Regime......
Hasina will go down in the next election only because of this India-licking attitude
Khaleda is utilizing this in her every speech now a days, in response getting more support day by day.
I sincerely thank Indians for helping us to get rid of Hasina through their hegemonic policy.......
Otherwise, it would be difficult for us ( nationalists ) to get back on the track after so much corruption charges in 2006.....

Even awami regime did not give them anything other then trial transit...n regarding cars ... it is brought from Japan.. some trucks n cng are the different story. Majority of the trade that happens .... it is done by the smugglers worth up to 5 billion USD. N India scaring Bangladesh!!!! My foot... But 1 thing they have achieved n that is installing of rizvi and mashiur as the adviser to the PM. These 2 traitors are promoting all the anti bangladeshi and pro indian policy.

Hasina will go down in the next election only because of this India-licking attitude
Khaleda is utilizing this in her every speech now a days, in response getting more support day by day.
I sincerely thank Indians for helping us to get rid of Hasina through their hegemonic policy.......
Otherwise, it would be difficult for us ( nationalists ) to get back on the track after so much corruption charges in 2006.....

Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

Last Time Indian Economy was 1 Trillion, This time it will be 2 Trillion :P

Awami will be in Power at any Cost.

Infact Awami Election Budget should be made a National Project by Indian Government like Kashmir Railway i.e. Unlimited Funding until the Work is Accomplished :tup:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Ugly pot bellied Indians, proud of their patritic BSF, are happily masterbating en mass here in this Forum, while humanity is suffering at the hands of their drunkard BSF troops. What a group of hypocrats these ethically poor Indians are! Only cowards can behave like this.

Bangladeshis are the Most Ungrateful B*stards of all Time.

We saved you from Pakistani War Crimes Last Time.

Infact India being the Victor should have held a War Crime Tribunal and Hanged all the Razakars, Pakistanis and Islamists to Death!

You got independence not in the last decade. 4 decades what is that you have done but hide behind the shortcomings of your politicians ?

Very well done by patriotic Bangladeshis. One Jeevan Kumar as opposed to thousands of Bangladeshis!

[Bangladeshi muslims are Indian Bengali muslims who in 1946, claimed that they could not live with Hindus and used street rioting in Direct Action Day and Noakhali, to rape, murder and forcibly convert Hindus. East Pakistan / Bangladesh was carved out of India by muslim rioting.

They reduced Hindus from 30% in 1946 to 10% today, by ethnic cleansing, abduction of women, land grabbing by Enemy Property Act and other acts of terror.

Bangladeshi muslims have formed Eurabia type enclaves in many bordering states of India. And here, they harass the local Hindus by stealing women, cattle, and land.
Illegal immigrant Bangladeshi muslims have already formed islamist secessionist groups like MULTA, trying to slice off a few more districts from India. There is real danger from Bangladeshi immigrants in all bordering states]

The Indian administration have to give this serious thought and curb this menace. The immigrants tend to only do illegal activities.

Even awami regime did not give them anything other then trial transit...n regarding cars ... it is brought from Japan.. some trucks n cng are the different story. Majority of the trade that happens .... it is done by the smugglers worth up to 5 billion USD. N India scaring Bangladesh!!!! My foot... But 1 thing they have achieved n that is installing of rizvi and mashiur as the adviser to the PM. These 2 traitors are promoting all the anti bangladeshi and pro indian policy.

And yet to support those very smugglers. India is doing a fine job at reducing their count.

And yet to support those very smugglers. India is doing a fine job at reducing their count.

Not really... everything happened with active knowledge of Indian authority and obviously with the help of BSF... then how come even from punjab and haryana cows are brought up to Bangladeshi border for smuggling... Up to 1.5 million cows are smuggled to Bangladesh each year... This is not a small number. If you say Indian authority is not aware of it you are just a blunt liar.

[Bangladeshi muslims are Indian Bengali muslims who in 1946, claimed that they could not live with Hindus and used street rioting in Direct Action Day and Noakhali, to rape, murder and forcibly convert Hindus. East Pakistan / Bangladesh was carved out of India by muslim rioting.

They reduced Hindus from 30% in 1946 to 10% today, by ethnic cleansing, abduction of women, land grabbing by Enemy Property Act and other acts of terror.

Bangladeshi muslims have formed Eurabia type enclaves in many bordering states of India. And here, they harass the local Hindus by stealing women, cattle, and land.
Illegal immigrant Bangladeshi muslims have already formed islamist secessionist groups like MULTA, trying to slice off a few more districts from India. There is real danger from Bangladeshi immigrants in all bordering states]

The Indian administration have to give this serious thought and curb this menace. The immigrants tend to only do illegal activities.

:guns: RUN FORREST, RUN!
42.gif

Not really... everything happened with active knowledge of Indian authority and obviously with the help of BSF... then how come even from punjab and haryana cows are brought up to Bangladeshi border for smuggling... Up to 1.5 million cows are smuggled to Bangladesh each year... This is not a small number. If you say Indian authority is not aware of it you are just a blunt liar.

Listen, the cows from Haryana are found in southern India to places in Kerala as well. We are one country and don't be surprised if you find south Indian restaurants in Kolkota. Your logic smells stale and out dated. India is one of the largest milk producing countries since the white revolution. The best breeds are available in all parts of India but for a few exceptions of cows that are very finicky about ambient temperature and moisture.

So before you vomit more nonsensical logic, get a grip

From you guys:rofl::rofl:, My suggestion would be shoot the BD illegal immigrants in their millions in all the states , skin them and leave them to dry.

No buddy. I know one who cooks very good food in the restaurant nearby. I order food when my wife is not in town. I cant survive without him :rofl:

How come there would be any success since BGB always appear after BSF has done with what they do to Bangladeshish! :lol:

BDR/BGB appear after because Awmi stooge regime instructed BDR not to act. That stooge rgime has been planted with indian money.

Back
Top Bottom