What's new

INDIA: BSF strikes again, this time, knifing a person

Infact BDR/BGB are very capable at killing their own officers and dumping their bodies in manholes! I'd say it's not strange them coming from the land of Rajakars.

in 2001, BSF the cattle looting force of india intruded inside Bangladesh with help from IA and attacked BDR. In such situation BDR had done right thing fire back and as a result member of indan cattle looting force/IA died.

But comparing that with what happened in Peelkhana massacre proves once again indian hand in killing BDR/army officers as a revange for indian mis adventure inside Bangladesh.

Zarvan giving advice on cross border skirmish to the bangladeshis is a bit funny because his own country is being daily bombed by the us from drones and ofcourse not to forget the famous abbotabad.

No buddy. I know one who cooks very good food in the restaurant nearby. I order food when my wife is not in town. I cant survive without him :rofl:

Help the bugger get an asylum.

This will keep happening until and unless Bangladesh makes his Armed Force of the most deadly ones with latest and huge number of equipment and finally giving them orders to strike back and strike back really very hard

Time to start stitching my future underwear like crazy guys!!!! Go for it BD!!! Yeah! :)

This is just too much. Maybe its time to post a few news bits about the real face of BGB and BDR rifles and contrast it with BSF .

Any untoward incident is being twisted in way to portray the BSF in a bad light.

How come the educated population of BD buy these stories and some with internet source still claim that this happens. when India started fencing the border we did not only have in mind to stop illegal migrants but also to tresspass into BD unknowingly by our people and forces.
I feel really bad when non true articles are published and even worried with BD brother buy these BS stories

in 2001, BSF the cattle looting force of india intruded inside Bangladesh with help from IA and attacked BDR. In such situation BDR had done right thing fire back and as a result member of indan cattle looting force/IA died.

But comparing that with what happened in Peelkhana massacre proves once again indian hand in killing BDR/army officers as a revange for indian mis adventure inside Bangladesh.

Brother, things are not as simple as you think. You have to go little deeper than that. BDR all along acted on the basis of eye for an eye tactic. BSF killed one, BDR killed another one in reply. But if you think rationally, you will see that India wants exactly that. People on both side of the border are hostile towards India and BSF, and they dont mind shooting at Bangladeshis and Indians alike.
If BDR react to that, they will become hostile as well. We dont want that. That is why the decision came from high ups not to shoot at civilians, be it Indian or Bangladeshi. If you shoot, that means you are shooting at your own.

Kill anyone who crosses the border illegally ...That's it.... NO sympathies for who don't respect the international border...

two sikh soldier took revenge.

gs_bhaibeantsinghsatwantsingh.jpg

see the atrocity of indian army in sikh temple...

Obs_ht1.jpg

Indian army does not provide security to PM. Also the above poster is not from Indian army.

Back
Top Bottom