What's new

India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google

why post it again and again and again and again- its not that by posting it again and again and again and again he is going to award you a job just because you are also an indian-

So if USA does sanctions on India, the Indian CEO of Google will disobey the USA? Or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats what some Indians tend to think.... forgetting that these people are Americans who swore an oath to their new home.

So if USA does sanctions on India, the Indian CEO of Google will disobey the USA? Or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sanctions? The Yanks dare not, if they know what's good for them!! :azn: Half of the White House is manned and operated by Indians! They could be a coup!! :D

Indians are unstoppable at workplaces..they are truely masters of office politics

The whole silicon valley will be controlled by Indians in the future.

I agree..Chinese are very bad at office politics.

Pakistanis should boycott Google .... :D

If they boycott Google and Microsoft, I guess they don't have much choice.

Last edited:
I agree..Chinese are very bad at office politics.

If they boycott Google and Microsoft, I guess they don't have much choice.

The only reason Indian clinch most of these post is just they have better command of english. But in areas that dont need english speaking CEO, you will not see a single Indian needed.

The only reason Indian clinch most of these post is just they have better command of english. But in areas that dont need english speaking CEO, you will not see a single Indian needed.
:hitwall::hitwall:

An Indian has done it again! Pichai, 43, a Chennai native who went to IIT Kharagpur and later to Stanford and Wharton, will helm Google. In 2004, Sundar Pichai was trying to persuade one of his colleagues at management consultancy McKinsey not to leave the firm to join Google. The chat ended when Pichai realised that it made sense for him to join Google too.

Eleven years later, the India-born Pichai's gamble has paid off, and how. On Monday , he was named CEO of Google by the company's founders Larry Page and Sergei Brin after they created a mother company called Alphabet to take care of a growing portfolio.

12_08_2015_017_041_001.jpg

And here are some of the other Indians at the helm...

12_08_2015_017_039_009.jpg

Way to go guys!! Proud to be Indian! :tup:

Cheers! :cheers:

Posted already

Indians are unstoppable at workplaces..they are truely masters of office politics

The whole silicon valley will be controlled by Indians in the future.

I like how you Chinese try to degrade others achievements

If English speaking is the only reason, then why prefer Indian, why not prefer an American or English or an Australian.

The truth is no body give control over a $500 billion company just because he is good in English.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom