What's new

India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google

Black people were acceptable allowed to work in high positions from many US companies, did they then fix their Africa countries, no? And now US accept more cheaper and less costs of Indians importing from India, it is about costs effective and productivity to companies.
Actually Indians are not cheap, Indians are paid just as much as other employees. In fact Indians are paid more than other workers in US. Indians are the highest earning community in entire US. Basically, Indians are the most successful immigrant community in USA.

In Post world war2 ear, Indians have a played a huge role in American leadership in the world. Hardworking engineers(like myself), doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc, we dominate where we go.

But a 1000 dollar question is who use baidu outside china,who use yandex(first time i even hear) ! Baidu came just because chinese are world famous for media censorship and in india we don't need such bulls**t

Sour grapes...

no the different is when your master say jump, you ask how high.

yep India don't do such bulls**t,

we all know how the India media is portraying your own country as a sup sup power

no the different is when your master say jump, you ask how high.

yep India don't do such bulls**t,

we all know how the India media is portraying your own country as a sup sup power

Buddy if the logic go in that way then you are the most shameless people on planet.When US accuse you as currency manipulator,threat for world peace of chinese rise and even involve military might in your backyard, but still US is your biggest trading partner and there is some thing called self interest ! Yaa buddy too much master of US ! and we trade with iran during sanction,buying russian military hardware,not supporting russian sanction by US etc.You can sell ur story some where else..

And who is our master??
screenshot_229.png

They are fooling the world by showing they are Anti-USA and japan.

why waste money on something already existed just for pride (bad business)

that the different between china and India, e.g semiconductor industry, people keep saying we are 2 generations behind, so what, if we don't take the first step you always going to depend on others country for key tech.

that the different between china and India, e.g semiconductor industry, people keep saying we are 2 generations behind, so what, if we don't take the first step you always going to depend on others country for key tech.
So are we comparing apple with oranges now?

Really you just compared semiconductor with a search engine ?:astagh:

Congratulations but I doubt he would do any thing favourable for India. He would serve USA and its interest.

His job is to serve the inetersts of google and it's investors first. That's what he should do. And if it means battling with GOI, that should also be done well by him.

and which key tech have we not taken the first step?

Black people were acceptable allowed to work in high positions from many US companies, did they then fix their Africa countries, no? And now US accept more cheaper and less costs of Indians importing from India, it is about costs effective and productivity to companies.

Congratulations!

I now think of several reasons why your country will remain in the dustbin for a long time. With people like you, that just isn't gonna change.

So are we comparing apple with oranges now?

Really you just compared semiconductor with a search engine ?:astagh:

he gets 50 cents for each post, so he can compare anything with anything

which part of my post is anti-USA and japan? well i do dislike the USA and Japanese government, but i don't have a problem with the citizens and am anti corporate.

Congrats! What a achievement! What more you more want? He is CEO of Google.
now expect a lot of interesting results in google search against Pakistan

either think of a shariah compliant search engine or try some other viable rival search engine.

joke aside .. all foreign born Indian origin individuals are nationalists and do their national duty by dishing dirt at Pakistan in their own way. I experienced in UK in the offices too :)

now expect a lot of interesting results in google search against Pakistan

either think of a shariah compliant search engine or try some other viable rival search engine.

joke aside .. all foreign born Indian origin individuals are nationalists and do their national duty by dishing dirt at Pakistan in their own way. I experienced in UK in the offices too :)
they say what their respective country media show them bhaizaan.

some example for this would be appreciated

examples include office politics of back biting and rumours. putting your file or application down the pile if you are Pakistani
"educating" everyone how bad Pakistanis are in the work area whether or not anyone is interested.

these are few of them.

You are our bitch kid. That's why you die for our attention. :D

You never made any point in your previous post. :lol:
Baaz a ja.. insaan bun

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom