What's new

India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google

examples include office politics of back biting and rumours. putting your file or application down the pile if you are Pakistani
"educating" everyone how bad Pakistanis are in the work area whether or not anyone is interested.

these are few of them
Sir i am afraid these are more of an individualist traits.
I dont believe collectively Indians try to defame Pakistanis as some national mission.

now expect a lot of interesting results in google search against Pakistan

either think of a shariah compliant search engine or try some other viable rival search engine.

joke aside .. all foreign born Indian origin individuals are nationalists and do their national duty by dishing dirt at Pakistan in their own way. I experienced in UK in the offices too :)

I can understand the pain sir. Now indians are heading the companies whose revenues are more than pakistan's gdp.

I can understand the pain sir. Now indians are heading the companies whose revenues are more than pakistan's gdp.
my pain? on the contrary the problem is with those who no matter how high up the corporate ladder they rise in an organisation with more GDP than Pakistan , but Pakistan appears like a throbbing pain in their rectum just like yours and no matter how much they deny it.. their actions and their claims.

my pain? on the contrary the problem is with those who no matter how high up the corporate ladder they rise in an organisation with more GDP than Pakistan , but Pakistan appears like a throbbing pain in their rectum just like yours and no matter how much they deny it.. their actions and their claims.

Rofl... Read your previous post and relate the pain. Who is having more pain? Pakistan is quite irrelevant. You are like a frog in the well.

You're saying that as if those companies are Indian now.

Sundar Pichai absolutely deserves to be the CEO of google. Not only is he a proper engineer, he has led the development of many successful google products. I think all Pakistanis can absolutely respect that.

But what Irfan Bhai is referring to is the Indians that perennially have a stick up their a$$ and like to bring in Pakistan Hate into everything. You know, a-holes like you, you blithering cünt.

You're saying that as if those companies are Indian now.

Sundar Pichai absolutely deserves to be the CEO of google. Not only is he a proper engineer, he has led the development of many successful google products. I think all Pakistanis can absolutely respect that.

But what Irfan Bhai is referring to is the Indians that perennially have a stick up their a$$ and like to bring in Pakistan Hate into everything. You know, a-holes like you, you blithering cünt.

Rofl.. i can understand your frustration. As irfan baloch said that indian origin individals are highly nationalist and do their duty by dishing dirt on pakistan. I just reminded him they need to do even job to manage companies whose revenue is more than pakistani gdp. I can understand the pain. I pity you and i dont reply to personal insult. I respect your views.

Rofl.. i can understand your frustration. As irfan baloch said that indian origin individals are highly nationalist and do their duty by dishing dirt on pakistan. I just reminded him they need to do even job to manage companies whose revenue is more than pakistani gdp. I can understand the pain. I pity you and i dont reply to personal insult. I respect your views.

:laugh:... chutia

Congratulations. You dont need Enemies for More Downfall of your nation.

Pakistanis should boycott Google .... :D

By that logic they will also boycott Bing! What are they gonna use? Baidu? :D

The only reason Indian clinch most of these post is just they have better command of english. But in areas that dont need english speaking CEO, you will not see a single Indian needed.

LOL
Just to inform you Anshu Jain has been the only CEO in the history of Deutsche bank who does not speak german and apparently that was a big issue when he addressed the shareholders meeting in english. But you wouldn't know it right?

You mean Chinese are not good at talking BS to get to the top than you are right. Only BS talking Indians can get to the top. I expect Google shares to drop within the next few years.

Yeah we are good :) In fact so good that Larry himself didn't know how big he was on bullshitting before he met Amit Singhal and Pichai. :enjoy:

Hey but gotta hand it to you, since Pichai and Amit singhal (who actually rewrote the google search engine algorithm), did not compete in some coding competition. They are sitting ducks man. What are you waiting for ? :pop:

Not to sound crass but... was the rectum only part of body you could think of while mentioning' pakistan' and 'appearing' in the same sentence :taz: Surely you can place pakistan better than that. Say Heartache or better still and more respectable Headache :woot:

Pakistanis should boycott Google .... :D
Then they'll need to boycott Pepsi, Microsoft, Nokia, Sandisk, Mastercard, Adobe, Soft Bank, and a host of others all controlled by Indians who are the bosses! :D Pakistan would then be back to the stone ages! :cheesy:

Our Pakistani friends seem to be really pissed off as Indians are literally controlling their lives!! :lol:

The only reason Indian clinch most of these post is just they have better command of english. But in areas that dont need english speaking CEO, you will not see a single Indian needed.

So if english was the criteria, americans are fool to ignore all the english speaking americans and select a poorly speaking tamilian with indian accent english ?

Congratulations but I doubt he would do any thing favourable for India. He would serve USA and its interest.

Thats obvious and we dont even expect that.

Just increasing the workforce in india, or migrating some google sections to india and we will be happy. :-)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom