What's new

India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google

Congratulations but I doubt he would do any thing favourable for India. He would serve USA and its interest.

Congratulations but I doubt he would do any thing favourable for India. He would serve USA and its interest.

He doesn't have a choice, he is bound to concentrate on India because India is a huge market for google. Already India has the largest Google campus outside US.

Already India has the largest Google campus outside US.

that because you don't really have your own search engine, just look at the other major player in the area:

china = baidu
Russia = Yandex
even japan = yahoo jp

Chinese are horrible in social skills...so you will find very few Chinese in top positions in MNCs.

you mean we don't like to kiss ***, then you are right

that because you don't really have your own search engine, just look at the other major player in the area:

china = baidu
Russia = Yandex
even japan = yahoo jp
We live in a global world if you have that much dislike against western created system then don't use computer or internet or electricity. Make something else your own

As usual, all the hoolahoop from a nation that has nothing to do with his professional career.

He got his further education from USA and started working there.........what is this 'Indian Becomes' non-sense.
Plus, if he is an american, he would've surrendered his Indian citizenship anyway.

china = baidu
Russia = Yandex
even japan = yahoo jp

But a 1000 dollar question is who use baidu outside china,who use yandex(first time i even hear) ! Baidu came just because chinese are world famous for media censorship and in india we don't need such bulls**t

Sour grapes...

Chinese are horrible in social skills...so you will find very few Chinese in top positions in MNCs.
You mean Chinese are not good at talking BS to get to the top than you are right. Only BS talking Indians can get to the top. I expect Google shares to drop within the next few years.

Black people were acceptable allowed to work in high positions from many US companies, did they then fix their Africa countries, no? And now US accept more cheaper and less costs of Indians importing from India, it is about costs effective and productivity to companies.

Congratulations!

We live in a global world if you have that much dislike against western created system then don't use computer or internet or electricity. Make something else your own

mate are you smoked or something, with part of my post did i say dislike against western created system.

plus there is no perfect system, only country's that can learn from mistakes and adapt be able to flourish. clearly that not the case in India

mate are you smoked or something, with part of my post did i say dislike against western created system.

plus there is no perfect system, only country's that can learn from mistakes and adapt be able to flourish. clearly that not the case in India

Those two line doesn't correlate in any sense. I replied because you said India doesn't have it's own search engine but in my view why waste money on something already existed just for pride (bad business)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom